Episode 9: Sharoket

Episode 9: Sharoket

A Chapter by Amber Tasch

 

My name is Gumi. Seven years ago the human race left Earth and made home on a nearby planet. No one knows why its here, or why we can live on it. We established a government and soon it became known as planet Utopia. I live in the capitol city, Hidor Utopia. I was an orphan seven years ago but I met a man and a girl with pink hair who took me in. When the mn died mysteriously, i was an orphan again and so was the girl with pink hair. One day we teamed up and decided that it would be good for us if we came up with a disguise and a plan so that when ever we went out to steal something that was necesary for us orphans to survive, we couldn't be recognized. The plan fell through though when i found out that my pink haired friend was none other than Sharoket, the most evil and powerful person on Planet Utopia. She had resourses and was the reason that Earth was now a lazy asteroid shirting through the void of space. My name is Gumi, and I am the Panda Hero.

Gumi ignored the samurai and stared at her target as if nothing could pull her away. Miku shook the fear out of her head and tossed it side to side, cracking her neck." I gave you three weeks to heal Panda Hero, but was it long enough?" Miku smiled and put on her fox mask. She pulled a katana out from her sleeve and pointed it at Gumi. As if made of stone, gumi made no sudden movements as Miku ran forward at her. A split second before she was nearly cut to ribbons, Gumi dodged. Miku spun around and slashed again and again missed. Not fully understanding what was going on, Miku concentrated and released her seafoam green aura. Gumi was taken aback. She could literaly feel the power that surrounded Miku.

Miku had a desprait look in her eyes. It was turning her mad, having such a piece of trash like the Panda Hero challenge her. She had told Luka that it was a dangerous plan. Years ago, when Gumi was three, Luka was five and her brother was seventeen. Miku remembered herself walking into their grand marble mansion.

"I plan to die within the next three days." Lukii announced. Luka sat on his lap with a sadistic smile.

"Sir?" Miku was perplexed by this.

"When I die, Luka will take over. Find a good subject to try the genetic mutations on. When you do, convince her to become the Panda Hero. This planet won't last too much longer. You must use our backup company, Omni-Corp. Luka, you will take the name Arane and befriend the Panda Hero. I expect then to figure out our plan someday. I can tell you now that I have everything under comtrol. These next twenty years should all go according to my plans. I have a letter on me that I'll give to you, explaining what will happen, down to every last detail." Luki smiled and a bullet pierced his chest and just missing Luka's head. The letter became soaked with blood, and was unreadable.

Miku was dragged out of her thoughts by a sharp pain in her side. Gumi had hit her with her bat and broken a few of Miku's ribs.Then she parried and hit miku's other side. The fox masked girl stumbled back a bit and then caught herself at the edge of the building. With a mighty growl, Miku's aura became more intense. Gumi ran at her again  but when she swung her bat, it struck the aura like it was concrete. Miku was un affected and slashed at Gumi. Miku had intentionally struck Gumi where she did the last time.

As Gumi stumbled back bleeding, she saw that Miku was as well. Luka stood behind Miku, holding the familiar pair of sissors. Luka had a small frown of disappointment on her face. Gackupo wasn't stunned at all as he picked up the unconcious Miku and left.

"Hello Gumi."

"Goodbye Luka."

Luka smiled and spread her arms as if to invite Gumi's next attack. Gumi rand forward and kneed Luka under her chin. Once she landed she turned and hit Luka square in the back. Gumi turned again to see Luka standing there, still with her arms spread, and still smiling. Gumi jumped over Luka and ran at her with one hand outstretched. Slowly Luka turned around and a black aura filled the air, englufing both the girls. Gumi let go of a momentary look of fright. Luka grabbed Gumi's hand and whipped her back about a yard with such force that Gumi's body made a rut in the roof of the building. Gumi stood and wiped a bit of blood from her mouth.

With a burst of rage, half og the black aura was over powered be a green one. Gumi ran at Luka and swung her bat. It landed upon Luka's shoulder but she moved down and spun at the same time. Luka tried to kick Gumi's legs as she spun but Gumi jumped back and as soon as she had landed, Gumi juped back at Luka and raised her bat. It came down on Luka's sissors which were the legnth of her body. The pari struggled in a locked position for five seconds and then they both jumped back, breathing heavily. They both smiled at each other and went at it again. Gumi ran at Luka and raised her bat to swing. the second Luka went to dodge, Gumi fell down and slid under Luka and spun to stand, which kicked Luka's legs out from under her. Gumi then brought her bat down hard on Luka's abdomen. When Gumi went for a second blow Luka rolled aside. Gumi's bat became loged in the rooftop and instead of trying to remove it, she simply left it. When she turned to see Luka she saw the giant pair of sissors coming at her. Luka tried to clamp them shut around Gumi's neck but Gumi held them open. Blood trickled down Gumi's arms but she didn't notice. Once more they jumped back.

"You've gotten better Panda Hero!" Luka shouted, half enraged, half playful.

"I have to." Gumi said. "I have to if I'm going to beat you."

"If you want to beat me, then you have to do better than that." Luka  threw her head back and laughed. Gumi ran to her and grabbed her bat as she ran past it. Blinded by rage, Gumi swung it in a way that left her right side open, so Luka dodged and used one of the sissor's blades to cut Gumi. The blow sent Gumi back a few feet and onto the ground. Blood flowed from her side like a ruby river.

"You should have kept Kaito. He was one of my best fighters. However, I still have Gakupo, Miku, Haku, Lily, Teto, Neru, the twins, Sonika, Leon, Lola, Miriam, Prima, Big Al, Sweet Ann, Miki, Yukii, and Kiyoteru. This is bigger than you Gumi, remember that. Also remember that I won't let you get killed by them. No, thats my job." Luka turned and walked to the edge of the building.

"W-why not kill me now?" Gumi asked, still on the ground.

Luka smiled and jumped off the edge, landing on a hover board and speeding off. A group of citizens ran up onto the room at that moment and helped Gumi up. They began to thank her for saving people from the fire but she stopped them.

"I let Sharoket get away. Don't thank me."

The people were puzzeled because they believed that Sharoket was already dead. Gumi explained all she knew to a news reporter. If she had to fight that many people, then she would surely need help, even from normal people. A group of paramedics came over once she had finished speaking and put some stitches in her side to close up the wound. As soon as they finished they told her that she need more blood and would have to go to the hospital. Gumi didn't complain, her house was gone and she needed sleep.

 



© 2011 Amber Tasch


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

406 Views
Added on November 1, 2011
Last Updated on November 2, 2011


Author

Amber Tasch
Amber Tasch

Not in one!, RI



About
i would rather draw but my friends wanted me to get one of these look me up at [email protected] more..

Writing
CxR CxR

A Story by Amber Tasch