Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw

As Collin was following his father they went into town. Ned and Greg took Allen into the saloon and had a couple of drinks. Collin went to the back of the saloon and waited. Then Ned and Greg left and Collin followed in behind them. They took Allen out into the middle of nowhere and made a fire and went to sleep. Collin his behind a bush and went to sleep on his blanket. One early morning Ned and Greg tied up Allen to a tree, Collin was still sleeping. Ned cocked his pistol and aimed it at Allen.

 

"This will teach you not to escape, you’re never going to see your family again," said Greg.

"BANG," Ned shot Allen in the head.

Then Collin woke up quickly and looked over the bush and saw his father. Greg and Ned rode off. Collin jumped over the bush and ran to his father.

"Dad, dad wake up, lets go home," said Collin frantically and sweating.

It was no use he died instantly, so he untied his father and wrapped Allen in his blanked and put Allen on his horse and rode back home. As he got to town everybody was starring and the sheriff stopped him.

"Collin are you alright, who is that," asked the Sheriff?

"It's my father Greg and Ned killed him," said Collin looking at his father.

"Do you know we're the rode off to," asked the Sheriff?

"I didn't but when they come back l'll kill them both," said Collin walking away towards his house. 
When he got home, Jack was chopping wood when he looked up and saw Collin, then a man covered up on his horse.

"Girls go inside now," asked Jack?
So then ran inside.

"It's that," asked Jack?

"Yes, they killed him, I should have done something gainer instead of waiting,"said Collin with a tear in his eye.

"Go inside and wash up, I'll burry him under the willow tree," said Jack taking Allen off the horse. 
So Collin went inside, his mother gave him a hug and helped him wash his hands.

"It's going to be alright," said Mother with a tear in her eye. 
Jack came inside and washed his hands.

"I buried him under the willow tree on the hill," said Jack. 
They all walked outside towards the grave. Said a prayer and put flowers on the grave.

"We're going to miss you, things aren't honing to be the same but we will make it," said Mother.

They walked back to the house. Jacks mother stopped in the door was and looked back at the beautiful sunset and smiled then turned around and closed the door.

 



© 2016 Whitney Shaw


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on December 5, 2016
Last Updated on December 5, 2016


Author

Whitney Shaw
Whitney Shaw

Midland, TX



About
I am Apache Native Indian, I am an Apostolic girl, I also have Cerebral Pasly it's a learning disability, has to do with motor skills in the brain. But I am blessed that I can walk, talk, read, but .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw