Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by AraOnFireXXi

Chapter One

Her screams filled the air. Pictures of her family and friends surrounded her bedroom walls but not even those happy memories could comfort her during her hours of labor. The midwife tried to reassured her that everything was going to be fine, but even she had a feeling that something out of ordinary was about to happen. Suddenly, the screaming stopped, A new cry was heard. That's when she knew it was all over. It was a healthy baby girl. The midwife gently carried her and wrapped her in a fine cotton cloth. She was about to give the baby to her mother who longs to hold her for the first time. The mother slowly touched her baby's small hands and cherished her soft skin. Then suddenly .... a knock on the door was heard. followed by a series of loud gunshots. BANG BANG! "They're here" she said. She instructed the midwife to escape in order to protect her baby. She gently let go of her baby's small hands and shed a tear. When the gang FPM reached the room all they saw was her, lying on the bloody bed. They didn't look at her anymore, they assumed that she's already dead. They searched the house and killed everyone in there, but there was no sign of any new born baby. They didn't get what they came for.

 

Marlene, the midwife thought of a place where the baby would be safe and unharmed. Her powers bought her feet to Mandrake City, the city of Love and Peace. She walked around and found a house with Blue shutters and a red door. She decided to leave the baby in that house's front door and wrote a letter for the owners. She walked away and decided to come back to her master's house. She used her powers to be their city. She was only a street away when a black van stopped in front of her. The leader of the Gang FPM, Carlo got out with his pistol. She grabbed Marlene's hair and pointed his gun on her head.

"Where did you bring the baby Miss teleporter?" He asked

"I won't tell you. Why are you doing this?" Marlene shouted

"Master's orders. Tell me and you'll live." Carlo said

"No. I'd rather die. Who ordered you to do all this s**t?" Marlene said

Carlo whispered who their master is. Marlene couldn't believe it.

"Now that you know who our master is, it's time for you to say goodbye to this world" Carlo said

Marlene closed her eyes she took a deep breath. Carlo released 3 bullets from his gun to Marlene's heart and he got on the van. They left her -- lifeless.

Sarah Stryker is preparing food for dinner when she heard a cry. She had a feeling that something special would happen tonight. She opened the front door and to her surprise, there's a baby in front of their house. He quickly called her husband, Joseph and he came down

"Look at this baby Joseph, her eyes are hazel brown, her hair is reddish brown. She's so beautiful" Sarah said joyfully

"She is. Where did you find her?" Joseph asked

"Someone left her in our front door"

"Really? That's great. It's a blessing Sarah, we've been together for 12 years and we've never had a child."

"Maybe this is the one that we've been praying for after I had a miscarriage. So, what should we name her?"

"Hmm. Her name is Sarah Jo. Sarah Jo Stryker. Her name is after our own name."

"Sarah  Jo. What a great name"

Joseph found a letter in Sarah Jo's blanket. He read it. It says..

Mr. and Mrs. Stryker, (That's what says in your rug)

By the time that you are reading this letter I'm sure that she's already in your arms. This baby didn't get a chance to held by her mother. We were ambushed by the Gang FPM (Finger Puppet Mafia). I'm so lucky that I was able to escape and bring this baby in front of your house. Please, love her as your own daughter.

 

He showed the letter to Sarah and she read it. They promised their selves they won't let anything or anyone hurt Sarah Jo no matter what happens.



© 2012 AraOnFireXXi


Author's Note

AraOnFireXXi
Suggestions are highly appreciated :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on April 21, 2012
Last Updated on April 21, 2012


Author

AraOnFireXXi
AraOnFireXXi

Mandaluyong, NCR, Philippines



About
Ara A. Here. Known as "Nadia Ford" (My Pen Name). So yeah, I hope you like the stories that I'm gonna post here. I love Action,horror,romance and adventure. My stories are based on my imagination,.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by AraOnFireXXi


Elapse Elapse

A Book by AraOnFireXXi