Mother

Mother

A Story by Arooj Purra
"

Mother hold their children's hand for a while, But their hearts forever

"
                   Mother...
Mother is the most precious gift that God has given to everyone.She is most respectable and loveable human being in the world.To every child,mother is like a best buddy in the world.Mother is one,who always is with you no matter where she is,her blessings,her love,her care will always be their for you.Mother is the most caring person in the world.She bears pain for nine months,only for you.She starts thinking of her baby,his future.
When you do mistakes in your life,your mother always thinks that she is not a good mother,she starts blaming herself and also everyone starts blaming and abusing her.So guys,stop doing those mistakes that hurts your mothers and her  feelings.Friends just stop abusing your mother in front of your friends.Give respect to her and her feelings.
And just think one time,what kind of attitude should be yours   towards your mother.Love her as mush as you can,just start taking care of her,talk to her  freely,be like friend to her,because I know when you were as a child she was thinking you to be like this.She will always give you her blessings.And i think what you want else in your life if your mother and her blessings will be with you.

Because everyone doesn't get these type of opportunities to fulfil....

LOVE YOU MOM ...NO MATTER  WHERE YOU WILL BE.

© 2016 Arooj Purra


Author's Note

Arooj Purra
Real feelings for my mother...:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ya....It is really true...Your mom is very lucky to get child like you...
and all what you said in this piece of writing is really true and all children should really respect their mothers...This would be the best gift your mom can have on upcoming mother's day...i mean this piece of writing...Eager to read your next writing...Keep on writing and thanks for sharing....

Posted 8 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Sakeena

7 Years Ago

This is really heart touching.

Riddhi

7 Years Ago

Yes ,it indeed is...
Arooj Purra

7 Years Ago

thanks a lot friends.



Reviews

A beautiful testimony to motherhood, all the sacrifices made by a loving mother, how much we depend upon her through our whole life, even if we go through a period of not appreciating her. Your mother must be very proud to have a daughter who honors her with such beautiful gratitude for her in your life.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Arooj Purra

7 Years Ago

Thanks a lot friend for your lovely review.I wanna to say you that you made me cry.

T.. read more
I agree. Powerful and wise words shared.
"LOVE YOU MOM ...NO MATTER WHERE YOU WILL BE."
Thank you for sharing the amazing poetry for love and mother.
Coyote



Posted 7 Years Ago


Arooj Purra

7 Years Ago

yeah right..thanks dear
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

You are welcome.
This is really a beautiful and touching read. Also "Mother hold their children's hand for a while, But their hearts forever" is very true...

Great work!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Arooj Purra

7 Years Ago

yeah..you are right...thanks
Writer at last! Sky ~

7 Years Ago

Most welcome my friend :)
well! arooj i respect ur feeling about your mother, she must be lucky one for having a very nice daughter like u. But, as a piece of writing it convey your message directly like a command. I've read your In Search Of that was very creative, but you've to do modification here, why don't you put this all in the form of a story narrated by a mother, is insulted by his child and her feelings on hurting, her forgiveness, her memories and other add ons. you've potential to write even better than this. thanks 4 sharing! god bless you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Arooj Purra

8 Years Ago

thanks a lot Deepak for suggesting me ....nest time i am absolutely going to keep these points in m.. read more
Deepak Belbase

8 Years Ago

ur welcome :-)
Ya....It is really true...Your mom is very lucky to get child like you...
and all what you said in this piece of writing is really true and all children should really respect their mothers...This would be the best gift your mom can have on upcoming mother's day...i mean this piece of writing...Eager to read your next writing...Keep on writing and thanks for sharing....

Posted 8 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Sakeena

7 Years Ago

This is really heart touching.

Riddhi

7 Years Ago

Yes ,it indeed is...
Arooj Purra

7 Years Ago

thanks a lot friends.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

432 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 14, 2016
Last Updated on August 3, 2016

Author

Arooj Purra
Arooj Purra

Srinagar, India



About
want to be #independent #good human being #true to everyone #want to fulfil my bucket of wishes.....sometimes i express my thoughts and feeling through poems and stories... more..

Writing
FED UP! FED UP!

A Poem by Arooj Purra



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Treachery Treachery

A Story by Jyoti_Ablaze