Chapter 1 - Movement

Chapter 1 - Movement

A Chapter by Arthur Henn



























Movement

 

Chapter 1


 

We see we hear both their minds racing towards a new horizon, horizons that flow in ways of decorated skies watching twilights last hour of beauty fall into the arms of another sunrise of open warmth. Its rays of newness captured with their own eyes.

 

Unable to touch that of one another's physical wants, they share that of the unknown - This man and woman, they fill an empty space, a period once full of young love with a sea of fresh clean air.  They create a new galaxy of what love really should be.

 

A lost wind of chapters blowing in different directions creating that of a storm, a storm that only would expose a hidden shower of soft rain, one that would nourish that of growth. 

 

A remission of what they both want in their lives, both loved by another and knowing what love is through the exchange of physical love. Both married to two different people for many years, but never seeing firsthand the exchange of what a letter of friendship, hand written could start and bring forth.

 

The colours, Mother Nature unfolds in front of them, bringing these two closer together each day. We see them writing and sharing a love that no other could express verbally but the words, we see them write to one another within the red rose journal of love - shared by a second generation coming up.

 

He had been waiting for a voice of encouragement to bring forth that of a new life. His heart reformed by the love of hers, a heart that has captured that of new life - A juncture of newness meeting up with a new turn in the crossroads of his life.

 

Only if he took time and stopped writing for just a moment, he would hear what she had to say, as the seas breeze would capture her heart in a way that would make her smile ever so bright.

 

Her paintings where that of poetry, the way she would hold the brush, the way her eyes would smile as she coloured a white canvas in pastels, pastels that would bring life of the sea to her work of art.

 

He was a man of many words, a vocabulary of warmth and love, a love of words that would grow like a rose bush that needs pruning, waiting for the right woman to come along and reform that of his soul, shaping it back into a heart again - A heart of love.

 

~

 

She was the scent of fragrance, an aroma of beauty, a woman, that of deep personal emotions, a mute with lyrical eyes. Her eyes were her voice that would capture his attention in the form of what love was and what love would soon come to be.

 

Hearing a new voice within the letters, they both wrote to each other. The words, the words of love that will endure the existence of time, shared by the passions and desires of these two and what they miss, showing us new life of love upon the words written and painted on a white canvas in pastel colours.

 

 

© 2010 Arthur Henn

 

All rights reserved.

No part of this writing may be reproduced, scanned, or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author’s right. Purchase only authorized editions.



© 2010 Arthur Henn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

'He was a man of many words, a vocabulary of warmth and love, a love of words that would grow like a rose bush that needs pruning, waiting for the right woman to come along and reform that of his soul, shaping it back into a heart again - A heart of love. '

You always bring your very own touch to romantic situations. those selected lines have such sweet sincerity

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

'He was a man of many words, a vocabulary of warmth and love, a love of words that would grow like a rose bush that needs pruning, waiting for the right woman to come along and reform that of his soul, shaping it back into a heart again - A heart of love. '

You always bring your very own touch to romantic situations. those selected lines have such sweet sincerity

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

a wonderful beginning to this new romance, it is tender and new just like that of a new love.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 24, 2010
Last Updated on November 24, 2010
Tags: Love, Romance, Friendship


Author

Arthur Henn
Arthur Henn

Great Falls , MT



About
For the past five years. I’ve photographed the streets of LA - Los Angeles. My life is etched into my photography. Photography is how I see the world through the lens. Yet! I also like to scribb.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..