Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Arthur Henn
"

Its just the beginning of a new sunrise written upon the pages of a journal

"

Introduction

~

The Red Rose Journal of Love

 

The eyes of a man inquires, seeks, and examines that of a woman's dreams from a distant shore, infatuation, foolish his thoughts are of the passion, the fondness of love and admiration of what he feels is that of true love.

 

Oh yes, he wants, he desires, he pleads with the evidence of passions play upon his heart, the core from which true love lies dormant until it ripens with the warmth of love, a love that's unseen, unfelt, untouched by his physical hands and mind. A physical love of words - Written of a love shared.

 

Its voice will be of writings, a veil of hidden love - writings of a hidden journal of love written by a man and a woman that share their love to each other through the written word of prose, lyric and, poem. What they do not see or feel, the soul of their hearts will see and feel for them.

 

He falls in love at a young age, strong and gentle he is, but foolish he is with his emotions of un-skillfulness intentions of wanting to marry a young maiden, a beautiful woman to share years with, wanting to grow old into the grains of love.

 

Many years subside; decreasing into a dormant range of stillness, the silence of physical love evaporates with that of a risen sun that now sets upon, and in the arms of twilight's last loom of daylight.

 

He questions himself of an impending acquaintance. The newness of a new sunrise, she opens her arms to that of what he writes.

 

A friendship of trust and loyalty that grows into that of warmth and love through the words exchanged beyond the boundaries of what becomes that of true love, love shared within the pages of a journal.

 

A journal of message and fair tidings that captures the hearts and souls of equal benevolence - Will this man and woman's life be the same after their last acquaintance of a romantic encounter, time will only tell as we read their story in the red rose journal of love.

 

 

 

© 2010 Arthur Henn

 

All rights reserved.

No part of this writing may be reproduced, scanned, or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author’s right. Purchase only authorized editions.



© 2010 Arthur Henn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Now even the introduction has me hooked! I cannot wait to finish the read :) As always your gift with writing emotion is unsurpassed, especially how you catch the reader. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


You have your own special style when it comes to romantic writes, Arthur. This is just the start to what is your secret feelings for places and people.

'time will only tell as we read their story in the red rose journal of love.'



Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i enjoy your story telling; very romantic and sweet.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very good start!

Posted 13 Years Ago


What an excellent beginning :) it is captivating and alluring, inviting the reader to learn of a secret love.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 23, 2010
Last Updated on November 24, 2010
Tags: Romance, Love, Friendship


Author

Arthur Henn
Arthur Henn

Great Falls , MT



About
For the past five years. I’ve photographed the streets of LA - Los Angeles. My life is etched into my photography. Photography is how I see the world through the lens. Yet! I also like to scribb.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..