Patterns in Locations and Arrangements

Patterns in Locations and Arrangements

A Story by Cercatore

When you are running lucid dreams inside your brain, you will notice many patterns about locations and arrangements. For instance, some lucid dreams flash from one scene to another; others slowly meld from one scene to another; some have only one scene to worry about; and others have two or more scenes running in sync. What are those patterns in locations and arrangements really referring to? Are these patterns related to eyelid movements, mental abilities that can be slowly developed, real locations and arrangements found in one's neighborhood or in far-away lands, or previously stored memory.

I noticed the occurrence of one such pattern today during my lucid dream, which was vivid and detailed enough for me to recall properly. During the dream, I saw men and boys swimming in an ocean while a woman hurriedly created a suspension bridge with the help of a magical instrument. What struck me about this dream was a clear invisible boundary like a 2-D line that was somehow splitting the two scenes. Thus, I got a sense of two scenes running in sync as if I was watching something in real-life and not a movie�"�I am reserving this scene for my novel "Koh Kaaf", which is a book that frightens me because while writing it I feel possessed by a fractal vision that knows many moves at once.

I still do not know what these patterns mean and neither do I have sufficient time to research this information. However, it is rather easy to decipher that these patterns add a sense of continuity, reality, and meaning in the lucid dreams.

© 2016 Cercatore


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on May 25, 2016
Last Updated on May 25, 2016

Author

Cercatore
Cercatore

Canada



About
Hello Everyone, I have dedicated this website to pursue English prose and literature. My written work is a means of literary experimentation. I will be posting my short stories, philosophy reports.. more..

Writing
Tango Tango

A Story by Cercatore


Duh! Duh!

A Poem by Cercatore