Tango

Tango

A Story by Cercatore

Note: I feel that an angel participated in creating this dream simply because I felt I came across a massive psychic entity that I could not beat no matter how hard I tried. Perhaps, angels also participate in creating lucid art�"maybe, these are optical illusions�"by speaking to humans.

She restlessly stepped out of her lucid body and felt startled to see it. It guarded her soul like a loyal bodyguard whose eyes had never understood sleep. She felt stirred at its sudden appearance and confusedly wrestled with it. Fearlessly and dutifully, this gigantic angelic entity held her in its arms to prevent her soul from crossing some sort of lucid boundary. As she struggled with this wall-like entity, she realized that it was far more stronger than her. Pretty soon, she started feeling helpless because she could not break through its psychic grip. As she prayed for her safety, peace quickly descended on her. Surprisingly, its grip started feeling harmless and serene. Without warning, it playfully threw her back inside her body. To prevent further injury, it filled her bed with fresh roses. As these roses scattered around her rather wildly, she awakened to a new reality.

© 2016 Cercatore


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on May 25, 2016
Last Updated on May 25, 2016

Author

Cercatore
Cercatore

Canada



About
Hello Everyone, I have dedicated this website to pursue English prose and literature. My written work is a means of literary experimentation. I will be posting my short stories, philosophy reports.. more..

Writing
Duh! Duh!

A Poem by Cercatore