It's different

It's different

A Chapter by Victor Cartel
"

C:

"
It's not so much that we didn't talk, it's that you didn't break the silence.
It's not so much that I hate you, it's that I'm worried you hate me.
It's not so much that I missed you, it's that I was a wreck without you.
It's not so much that you didn't want to talk, it's that you didn't want to talk to me.
It's not so much that I left you alone, it's that I tried to be a good friend.
It's not so much that you rejected my gift, it's that you rejected my heart's work.

It's not so much that you answered your phone, it's that you picked up for me.
It's not so much that you rescheduled our plans, it's that you didn't leave me hanging.
It's not so much that you replied to my text, it's that you paid attention to me.
It's not so much that you read my words, it's that you didn't ignore me.
It's not so much that you didn't know, it's that you cared to think about it.
It's not so much that I missed you, it's that I love you.
It's not so much that you hate me, it's that you were worried I hated you.
It's not so much that we didn't talk, it's that we both broke the silence.

I missed you.  Thanks for everything...no matter what happens, I'll always love you <3


© 2012 Victor Cartel


Author's Note

Victor Cartel
ART NOT MINE.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
Added on July 14, 2012
Last Updated on July 14, 2012


Author

Victor Cartel
Victor Cartel

Westminster, CO



About
Check the about me page on my website, Ashira's Notebook, for an extensive survey about myself. more..

Writing
4/1/13 4/1/13

A Chapter by Victor Cartel


4/2/13 4/2/13

A Chapter by Victor Cartel


4/3/13 4/3/13

A Chapter by Victor Cartel