chapter 2

chapter 2

A Chapter by Justice

"I really need a ride to the graduation ceremony!!" Sakura was surprised he'd would even ask her for something its been like months, plus she was desperate and she'd do anything for him. "Okay but on one condition......you have to tell me you love me!!" Ryuichi never told any girl he loved them, since it was true he had always love Ichiro but at the moment he was pissed off with him for not giving a s**t about him. R yuichi held the phone away from his ear taking a deep breath preparing to lie to Sakura. "I love YOU!!!.....Okay i said it" Sakura was widely grinning. " I've always loved you" Ryuichi lookde up at the ceiling huffing under his breath. "Well are you going to pick me up???" Sakura nodded her head. "Look outside" Sakura was leaning against her car waving back at Ryuichi. Ryuichi put on an fake smile and waved back swiftly going outside to get in the car. Saukra heads to the driver side getting in the car and heading out with Ryuichi in the passenger side. "So why didn't you ask your best friend Ichiro??" Ryuichi wrinkles his nose at the sound of his name Ryuichi lit a cigarette. "Because he's self-centered and thinks about his self" Sakura was confused. "HUh??" Ryuichi knew she wouldn't understand. "I called him and asked eariler but he took to long....he's such an idi--" Ryuichi's cell phone had rung it was his mom. "Ma i'm almost there." Ryuichi heard the sadness in his mothers weak voice. "What's wrong!?!?" Ryuichi's mother rarely cried over anything. "Hon....honey...listen to me Ichiro's mother called telling me he wouldn't make it to graduation today." Ryuichi knew something was wrong, Ichiro woyuldn't miss this for anything in the world no matter what had happened the night before. "What??" His mother tried speaking without a weary voice. "He.....he.....got in a car wreck honey heading towards our house. Ryuichi was shooken, his cigarette falling toward he ground. Sakura took notice of it falling. "Ichiro what the hell?!?! get that f*****g cigarette i just got this s**t!!!" Ichiro signaled for Sakura to pull over and gets out on the side of the road and perfusly throws up. Ryuichi got up wiping his mouth.


This is all my fault, rushing him to come and get me. Sakura got out her car and pats Ryuichi back come one. "i can take you to the graduation still......if you want???" Ryuichi thought for a second and realized that Ichiro would want him to get to the graduation no matter what.....so for Ichiro's sake he'd got to the graduation and get his diploma. "Yeah you can take me still." Ryuichi and Sakura got back into the car, Ryuichi finally reached the school 10minutes late waiting for Ichiro had drug him behind. But Ichiro went to his graduation depressed but baring it long enough to get his diploma. When he had arrived in the auditorium at the school they had just called his name. "Ryuichi Kobayashi!!" Ryuichi walked on the stage and went to get his diploma from the principle. Once he had sat down next to his friend Neko, another name was called. "Ichiro Kishimoto....Valedictorian!!" Ryuichi had a shocked expression on his face, a tear slowly curving his face....Ryuichi swiftly walked from his seat, his friend Neko looked up seeing his friend upset. "Hey Ryuichi what's the problem??" Ryuichi didn't hesitate to not answer at all he just walked striaght outside the school. Ryuichi saw Sakura outside waiting to take him back home. "Ryuichi your mom told me what happened.....i'm so sorry" Ryuichi just stared at Sakura, and looked out the car window. "Just take me home......" Once Ryuichi was droppped off by Sakura he just went upstairs to his room sat his diploma on his dresser and liad down in his bed. " I can't beileve this is happening." Ryuichi's mom Sanyo had just left the hospital from where Ichiro went, she had talked to Ichiro's parents hearing what the doctor had said about him. "Maybe i shouldn't have over-reactted that much......Ichiro is in a coma, but now Ryuichi probably thinks my reaction meant he was dead." Sanyo started to head home to tell Ryuichi the the good news.....well at least in his case. Once she arrived at her home she looked around to see if Ryuichi was there. "Ryuichi are you here?" She had walked up to his room and opened the dor but no one was there. rRyuichi had callde his friend Neko to help him with something that him and Ichiro planned to do once they had graduated. "So Ryuichi what is it that exactly happened to make you want to move out??" Ryuichi sighed patiently getting ready to explain it to Neko for the 2nd time already. "My mom had called me on my way to graduation telling me Ichiro had gotten into a car accident on his way to pick me up, the way she said it was as if he was dead so im doing what Ichiro and me always wanted to do was to get and apartment somewhere downtown once we graduated." Neko finally understood. "Oh well how do you suppose your'e going to get the money??" Ryuichi pulled out a credit card from his pocket. "Ever since me and Ichiro were freshman we decided what ever money we had would be saved in a bank account, only we had the account number meaning I'll need you to take me to the bank." Neko nodded his head as if he really understood......but he didn't.



© 2009 Justice


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Come on make more it's been six years already. Does ichiro ever wake up. Does Ryuichi's mom ever tell him. These I need to know bruh

Posted 8 Years Ago


Wow! Action in this chater and some drama. This read very well. I like it I thought it was wonderful. I hope you have more chapters on this one.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is an OK story, though not my usual kind of thing. I saw two problems that do need to be corrected, though. First, there is no such word as shooken. You mean shaken unless you used it for some specific reason. Secondly, you misused the word inferred. "I" imply,"you" infer. When Ryuichi asked why Ichiro had never had a girl friend, he may have implied that Ichiro was gay. Ichiro may have heard the question and drawn from it the that the reason asked it was to find out if he was gay. Ichiro was doing the inferring, Ryuichi the implying.

Keep going, you have some real possibilities building...

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 17, 2009
Last Updated on October 23, 2009


Author

Justice
Justice

Jacksonville, FL



About
I'm 15 and I'm really just here to see how good I am at writing stories I'm actually a really cool person unless you hate my stories then I hate you too (I'll make an exception if you're my friend lo.. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by Justice


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Justice



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..