Entry: #0

Entry: #0

A Chapter by MadeCheaply
"

Not a dream, just a little bit of info on my situation.

"
Nausea, that is all I feel anymore.
I have grown to be a night owl, or perhaps the nightmares are just keeping me from sleeping. I have created a persona, or image you could say that has quickly taken over me.  Most of my friends just call me Ozzy for the sake of a nickname but the story is much deeper. A creature who appears in my sleep, with no pigment and the whites of her eyes were black with no color at all. She appears at times and does not speak to me through her lips for she has none; but she speaks to me in the air, I hear her voice in the air. When she isn't there to confront me she leaves knives in her place, and though people and try to interpret my dreams but these interpretations can only be done by me cause these symbols only mean something to me.
I once had a dream and was told I was talking in my sleep about 'Knives in the middle of the redwoods'.
Another was that I was in an apartment complex and Ozzy...the girl of no pigment threw knives at the bottom of the apartment's swimming pool.

Though it might not mean anything to most people but it affects me. Since 'Ozzy' has been around I have been more consequential. I don't believe she is bad, nor do I believe she means me harm. But there are times when this girl of no pigment is angry with me, she changes. I wish I could describe it but I can't. It is like she inverts, what white was black and what was black is now white. Now her skin hair and clothes are black but her eyes are now pure white orbs and her mouth that is none existent is now forcing itself open with light shining out from in the inside of tearing flesh. 
It is truly horrifying.
I am told that I have bad blood in me, but I wont let the paranoia settle in just yet. I will just have to see what happens when I get to bed this next time.


© 2013 MadeCheaply


Author's Note

MadeCheaply
Yep.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
Added on July 2, 2013
Last Updated on July 2, 2013
Tags: dream journal sleep hallucinatio


Author

MadeCheaply
MadeCheaply

Silent Hill, MO



About
Hey there, my designer name is Made but most call me Ayumi or Ozzy. I do what I want as long as someone somewhere sees it than it doesn't matter. My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShukketsuS.. more..

Writing
Am I Alone Am I Alone

A Story by MadeCheaply