Entry: #1 July 11

Entry: #1 July 11

A Chapter by MadeCheaply

Falling asleep close to 4 am I begin to dream.
There are two point of views, the predator and the prey.
The city is dark and the only things lurking on the streets and alleys were people whom appeared as monsters. Monsters being the addicts, and sick. The buildings looked worn down and boarded up and the streets were cracked.
In the mix of these monsters there was one lone girl whom walked alone trying to find a safe place, salvation you may. Her appearance is fuzzy but I believe she had long brown hair.
She is the Prey.
The point of view changed to a monster who appeared to walk and take the appearance of a human only they looked to be deformed, had white skin, messy white hair, had a wide mouth with sharp teeth. What little clothes they were wearing looked something oddly sexual, with leather around the chest and thighs,  nothing over the crotch area leaving me to believe it was genderless. 
This creature followed this brunette young woman through alleyways, her unknowing of what was lurking around but feared she may be watched. 
Eventually a chase began.
Somehow this chase led the girl to climb up the fire escape ladder of an apartment building where the creature followed. Once cornered the girl tripped, only hanging on by clinging to the ledge with both hands. Before I woke up the creature was standing over her with a hand extended and stretched smile having her pick her fate to fall or take its hand unknowing of its intentions.

End of Dream.


© 2013 MadeCheaply


Author's Note

MadeCheaply
Interpretations?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
Added on July 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 13, 2013
Tags: dream journal sleep hallucinatio


Author

MadeCheaply
MadeCheaply

Silent Hill, MO



About
Hey there, my designer name is Made but most call me Ayumi or Ozzy. I do what I want as long as someone somewhere sees it than it doesn't matter. My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShukketsuS.. more..

Writing
Entry: #0 Entry: #0

A Chapter by MadeCheaply


Am I Alone Am I Alone

A Story by MadeCheaply