Opening

Opening

A Chapter by Ky
"

So our story begins

"
Year 4080 common era
Month 4 
Week 2
D 9


My name is Tygon Shar'vlel. And for most of my life I have had the pleasure and honour of defending the Empire of Orion.

I was Warleader, until my health failed. Charging into battle at the head of armies, now I can't even hold the quill to write this. I am pained by my weakness. But gladdened that my family still surrounds me.

I have been an orphan, an adopted son, a student, a recruit, even rebelled against the throne once. But my proudest moment, is being a father.

Tygon Shar'vlel
Warleader of Orion
Lord of Ice and Water
Champion of Eiva
Husband and King of Eiva


Y4080M4W2D9

Though it saddens me to write this, I am glad to do this favour for a father that gave us children everything. So I shall record my fathers tale. For his sake and for others.

I have heard many of these tales before hand, some are of great battles, some are of even greater losses. My father wasn't always right. But he was always good. Judge as you will. For I will always love him

Liara va Bastion
The Youngest of Tygon

Before I tell my fathers tale. Let me tell you of our world. The world of Ithir is home to 4 major continents. 

Kimish is the biggest of the four. Home to the Staquitians and there magical ways. The Tamuthra and their stoic crafting of self, and of the lands around them. The Acchira, Centuars on their open plains. The Eagolon warrior tribes. And the floating city of the Aveagar and their sub ordinate Cromehelan

Ekuan is the second largest. Home to the Elves, Elementals and Fae

Icesh the third. Home to the Altair, a blood drinking race cursed to a life hidden from the sun. The scarred, a race of people that took to celebration in the great cataclysm and were forever altered. The beastial Therians, caught between man and beast. And the Astrals, a mysterious race of spirit animals.

And the fourth is our Empire of Orion. Our history is interesting. 

Many, many years before my father’s adoption. The blue mage Kai Magnus left his home in Staquitia and the in-fighting that’s all too common within the magical society. And moved to what he thought was a deserted island. Only to find it engaged in a a furious blood war between seven races. 

In a fit of rage at being denied his peace. He ended the war. His display of magical might frightening the factions into a truce.

He then took one of each of the factions and, using forbidden magic, blended them together into a singular form. Aranbold, the immortal king.

Safe to say, with a unified leader. A unified nation followed. And soon Orion into a thriving kingdom becoming known as a refuge for all. An escape from persecution. Their skills helping lead Orion into a prosperous economy.


© 2020 Ky


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on August 11, 2020
Last Updated on August 11, 2020


Author

Ky
Ky

Newcastle, Australia



About
The first book I remember reading was R.A.Salvatores "The Crystal Shard" after reading that i began my quest to write something that would give a new generation of readers the same experience as i got.. more..

Writing
Foundling Foundling

A Chapter by Ky


Adopted Adopted

A Chapter by Ky


Student Student

A Chapter by Ky