Dear Jerk

Dear Jerk

A Chapter by Becky Lawrence
"

She's caused me so many issues, I'm going to throw my shoe at her

"
Oh, you make me so mad. Every time you speak I just hate you more.
We used to be friends. Do you remember? I told you all me secrets, and you told me your lies.  I thought I could trust you, but I guess I was wrong.
Now you run around whining about how terrible your life is. In reality, you have everything. So stop complaining, a lot of people have a real reason to feel upset. You are just hoping someone will take notice and give you attention.
Thankfully, humanity hasn't stooped that low. You are still hated by the majority of the people at this school. You created this hate though, so I don't feel bad by saying it. You are the reason people hate you. Not your fashion, not your hair, not your face, not your body, no. People hate YOU for being YOU and the things you say.
I know every one says "oh, every one is different and special in their own way and there is someone out there that will love them" but with you, no one can stand being around you. I'm not just assuming this. I have had people tell me. All you do is complain. Every five seconds! 'I hate ____' '____ did this' 'oh ____ is so stupid just because...'
Guess what! I don't give a damn what you have to say because it is all a lie. And The next time you talk to one of my friends or you s**t talk me, I'm going to walk up to you and just punch you. I'm not talking a wimpy punch. I am talking a full out punch to the jaw with all the force I have.
And I punch hard, guys have told me this, so watch your back. I'm going to be waiting for my chance to just flip out on you. I've been very good about keeping my anger in, but now you just make me INSANE.
When I see your face, I laugh at the image of me punching you and the sheer joy it brings.


© 2011 Becky Lawrence


Author's Note

Becky Lawrence
Sorry if I sound violent... I'm really no an angry person... It's just that this person makes me want to kick things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow. I know -exactly- how this is. How sometimes people act so oblivious or self-centered you just want to smack (or punch) some sense into them. I hope it helped you to "write it out". Good stuff. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 6, 2011
Last Updated on February 6, 2011


Author

Becky Lawrence
Becky Lawrence

About
I've been writing since seventh grade. It started as a hobby and became an addiction. I have become an insomniac because of the thoughts and ideas going on in my head. I will read most read request.. more..

Writing