Dear Moron

Dear Moron

A Chapter by Becky Lawrence
"

There's a guy that I thought was really awesome, now I realize that he is just an idiot and a jerk.

"
I used to really like you, not just as friends either, I actual f*****g liked you. You used it too, told me all about how cool you thought I was. Really, I was a self esteem booster. To you, I was just a way for you to rebound from her and feel like you were all that and more.
Now, I have realized that you are just a d****e. Everything you say pisses me off. You call my friends retards, yell at me for reasons that you know nothing about, and shout at the people I talk to. You even make passive aggressive remarks about me to my friends. Man up and say it to my face, if you have something to say I'm right here. Be a man, not a b***h.
And, next time you tell me to just be happy and act like you aren't the reason that I'm pissed, I will shout at you. And stop touching me, I hate people touching me and you know that. Are you just trying to get under my skin? I will beat you down. I don't care that I'm only five feet tall and your probably 6' 2'' or something. (Guys have told  me that I punch really hard, so watch out.)
So, I've realized that you are an ignorant idiot, and I'm done with you. Stop talking to me, stop pretending that you didn't act like a jerk to me, and stop telling me to be happy. I will be forever pissed at you because you keep being a moron.
I hope you trip on a f*****g rock and smash your face into the sidewalk.


© 2011 Becky Lawrence


Author's Note

Becky Lawrence
*sigh* It feels good to get all of that out :)
I feel happier already!
Hopefully, when Monday rolls around, this idiot won't give me another reason to be mad at him.
Why do so many people have to be dumb? I'm going to play Tetris instead

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, a 50 megaton nuke of anger! I have met many people like you describe and it makes me want to vomit blood in sheer anger at their sheer stupidity, the fact that this particular d****e did these things makes him more hateful.
Overall, nice work:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Added on February 25, 2011
Last Updated on February 25, 2011


Author

Becky Lawrence
Becky Lawrence

About
I've been writing since seventh grade. It started as a hobby and became an addiction. I have become an insomniac because of the thoughts and ideas going on in my head. I will read most read request.. more..

Writing