Day 4

Day 4

A Chapter by Sadie Cahill

Day 4

Food wasn’t much of a problem for me. The groceries and convenience stores provided canned food for me. Though an unknown amount of time had passed, eating canned foods was still safe for me.

This is the fourth day for me. I’ve finally slept underneath a roof since rain fell hard yesterday. The room was a tiny apartment.

The door, broken from me forcing through it. Moth-eaten clothes fallen on the floor showed signs of the past owner of the room. Though some kind of musty smell was in the room, it was still comfortable enough for me.

The rain passed midday and I had made myself comfortable in the room. Piles of canned food in the corner. Salvaged clothes inside the cabinet, the clothes containing jackets, jeans, shirts and many others. Tools for cutting, digging, building in the neighboring room.

Deciding that I have rested enough, I once again exit the apartment and continued exploring the abandoned city.

 

 

 

 

 

To do: Create a stable source of food and energy/Make a SOS signal to signify that I, a survivor, exists in this city.



© 2017 Sadie Cahill


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on July 11, 2017
Last Updated on July 11, 2017
Tags: Journal, Series, Fiction, Post-Apocalyptic


Author

Sadie Cahill
Sadie Cahill

Manila, Luzon, Philippines



About
An easygoing person. Would write anything that comes to mind and anything that would. more..

Writing
Lastly Lastly

A Story by Sadie Cahill


Demise Demise

A Poem by Sadie Cahill