Seriously...What the F**k?!

Seriously...What the F**k?!

A Story by BBP

Just curious if some people here have forgotten that this is a site that you come on for a 'hobby' you enjoy.  
To learn things from other writers, to get input on your work so that you can better yourself. To get inspired by works of other writers.
The bullshit of questioning people and leaving hateful reviews or looking for an excuse to discredit people....well that's some Junior High bullshit that only ends up discrediting the site.
You don't like someone, fine. I mean, nobody here even knows anyone, but okay, fine, hate them.  Think someone's fake, cool, don't follow, read or subscribe to their works.
But a little FYI...most people you will meet in the real world are going to say s**t you don't like, are going to give you a false perception of who they are.  
So unless, you walk around the REAL WORLD kicking a*s and taking names.......let's just f*****g relax already.

© 2017 BBP


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
People are nasty cause they are wounded and left alone. It's they way to express them self. I think we should also find reasons why this things happening. When I became member of this site . It was quiet diffirent people were more friendly and also honest. At this day you can receive two type of request iews here . One is super sweet without any explanation. Here is like exchange praises . I can see n some account reviews like oh whoa this is so great etc. This site actually became corrupted with lies. Another reviews are full of personal atack and laughing to grammar mistakes. Personally I don't take nothing seriously here anymore. I start removing my writing a d when I am done . I am leaving too.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BBP

6 Years Ago

That's the sad part about it, dumbass people take away creative people from a creative space.
.. read more



Reviews

Lol.I applaud you for writing, and posting this piece here, BBP.We all as the Cafeyers and writers( both old and new), need to read this and willing learn something from it 😊

I know exactly how it feels like to be judged by someone who actually can conclude what/ how we are only by what they can see about us in this virtual world! But what we actually aren't in real often.Things aren't the way they often appear to be, and the same goes with people.Honestly,it is the worst to be judged, and judged wrong makes one feel most terrible. We should better not do that to anybody until we know them well.

I muchly appreciate your ranty Writing here, and it was indeed a wonderful experience going through your words.😊

Good luck & happy writing!😊

Posted 6 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BBP

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much! I could care less what people think... I seen it affecting other people here and .. read more
Saumya

6 Years Ago

It's better to express rants sometimes in our writings, when the situations become really annoying a.. read more
Chuckling here... Good 'tude! You expressed your views thoughtfully.

Posted 6 Years Ago


BBP

6 Years Ago

LOL, thanks Chris. It was my poetic rant hahaha
Chris

6 Years Ago

Good rants are a treat to hear.
BBP

6 Years Ago

I appreciate that! It's just funny how people can take things to a level that is so far past ridicul.. read more
We all end up feeling this way from time to time, when it comes to online social (or unsociable!) interactions. I have finally gotten to the point where I just block jerks & don't waste my oxygen on them. But if you're going to go on a rampage, you've done it with great aplomb here! *wink! wink!* Fondly, Margie

Posted 6 Years Ago


BBP

6 Years Ago

Lol thanks Margie. I could give two s***s about lame people but I was seeing people be attacked and .. read more
Hello, BBP! :)
A wise person once said that everyone's opinions smell like their butts, and the nasty stuff come from when they start digging inside.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I agree with what you said, BBP. Oft times people forget that this site isn't a social media site like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (all of which i do not use)- this was put up for people who love to write and people who have something to say. This was put up as a forum for people to express themselves. That being said, it's a simple thing to leave a person's profile if you don't like what's being said or the posts that are on it. I mean, no one is forcing you to look at their profile, but all of this insulting somebody because you don't agree with what they wrote or cussing someone out because you don't like their viewpoints on a particular matter, that's got to stop. You have people of ALL ages logging onto here- that means children- and the last thing they need to be seeing is you cursing someone out on the web. I mean, that's something people do on facebook. If you don't like someone's profile or someone's writing, then leave- don't comment and leave. It's as simple as that. When you don't like a movie or a show that's on your tv, you don't curse out or insult the tv provider or tv company, you just simply change the channel. Now I'm not saying that it's wrong to have civilized disagreements with someone's viewpoints concerning something they wrote and all of that, but you can do it without being crude or just plain insulting, because that takes a toll on people. THAT'S BULLYING and it makes you look so immature and shallow doing that. You don't have to curse a person out just to get your point across. This is a forum to express people's thoughts, ideas, and OPINIONS- and let me tell you, opinions are like butts... everyone has one.

Basically what I am saying is we have to respect each other's rights to their opinions. If you can't respect writers even when they post something that does not agree with what you believe- if you can't have a calm, civilized discussion about the topic without being crude, vulgar, or just outright insulting then GET OFF THE SITE!

Great post, BBP, though I personally would change the title because like I said, children do come on this site- or you can rate it as Mature or teen - but that's just my suggestion :). Thanks for posting this.

P.S: you people who always like to insult and degrade somebody for no good reason at all, you should check out the show Thirteen Reasons Why and remember that sometimes words can hurt more than any bullet or knife can

Posted 6 Years Ago


I put my two cents in about this too. (now unpublished). Some people are too serious. I used to be until I realized what this site was really about.

Nice rant.

Posted 6 Years Ago


BBP

6 Years Ago

Thanks Relic. It's like there are way too many REAL life deals we HAVE to take serious...that why le.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Gee
What the f**k indeed. To many take themselves to seriously, a few sit in their rooms, knobs in hand trying to wind all and sundry up, me, I think this is a wonderful wee place to while a way an hour or two, post some piffle ,hopefully raise a smile or two and read the likes of you and many others with more than a bit of talent.
Good on ya


Posted 6 Years Ago


BBP

6 Years Ago

Thanks Neville! ;)
Neville

6 Years Ago

My pleasure entirely...
BBP

6 Years Ago

Much appreciated ! 🤗
YES!! Finally someone said it! First of all; you're right, so spot on right about everything. I hope everyone reads this piece and feels ashamed of themselves (If they feel guilty) Second of all; You go girl!

Posted 6 Years Ago


BBP

6 Years Ago

Thanks Giullia... it was just something that needed to be said and put to bed!

If we .. read more
but ... but ... but, who's offering will the bloodsuckers find as their next feast?
how can one review a write such as this?
respond with YES! I support your words or bugger off mate, i'm the only 'real' writer here!
good write for a difficult situation


Posted 6 Years Ago


BBP

6 Years Ago

Thanks man!
The problem with offering good sense is that reasonable people are already practicing it; fools and scumbags will never have any use for it.
Undeniably, though, a gratifying read!

Posted 6 Years Ago


BBP

6 Years Ago

Yeah...very true. Just felt maybe a shred of common sense would wiggle it's way into their shallow b.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1166 Views
26 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 1, 2017
Last Updated on November 1, 2017

Author

BBP
BBP

CA



About
By day I am a nine to fiver to pay the bills. I am a full time daydreamer and I need to be creative to keep my sanity. Writing, pinstriping, sketching, whatever I can let my artistic aggression .. more..

Writing
FINALLY DID IT! FINALLY DID IT!

A Story by BBP


My Book.... My Book....

A Story by BBP



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


SURPRISE SURPRISE

A Story by Margie F


Dinkum Dinkum

A Poem by Mrudula Rani