Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Black
"

POV Kathy

"

Chapter 5

 

I walk through the door. All I see is pink, pink and more pink. It isn’t the nice soft pink, but really the girlish baby pink. Who would paint there room pink anyway?

I decided i would already hate this room.

It wasn’t only the pink walls, but the heaven bed also, with it’s pink draperies. It is like..Eww...

The only natural colour is the white closets, like it’s developed for a 5 year old, with it’s little crown carved in it. The white pillows and white blankets on bed, and the wall on the other side of my bed, was all covered with mirrors. I hated mirrors.

I look in the closets, and there are some towels. While picking up a whole stack I can’t help but look in the mirrors right next to the closet.

 

My blonde, almost white like curls were all messy. Probably from the running from earlier this evening. My blue eyes are standing sad. My high cheek bones were ghostly white, just as the rest of my face. My little nose, and my little swollen upper lip, from the blast of the bridge.

I didn’t even feel that, when it happend, maybe to occupied with my thoughts. I guess. I should pay more attention to it.

I thouch it softly, and can’t hold an ‘’auch’’ back.

 

‘’I told you little bee. I told you to be carefull.’’

 

I jump up in the air. What is going on? Is that really my mom or am I just going crazy? Just going crazy I assume. It must be this room! This stupid room! I cover up the mirrors, and start throwing the pillows around. Make a mess of the closet, and throw the empty picture frames on the ground.

I hate it here. Why doesn’t anyone see that! Why are mom and dad dead. Were are they. I’m just 16. How could they expect to take care of myself. I hate it. I always lost everyone. What did i ever do wrong to deserve this. To be so alone. I hate it!

I rip open a few pillows and throw the feathers across the room.

Gone was the peacefull quiet room. It now deflected what I was feeling.  

I lay down and try to rest. Then the thoughts bout that day starts coming back.

This isn’t working. I can’t stay here. I will loose my mind. I never disobeyed, but Miss Sulivain can’t expect me to stay. Stay in my own lost mind. I’m out of here, but how?

I see the window and open it up. Like i asked for it, there is a ladder just outside my window in my reach. I climb out of my window, and out of my messy room.

Let’s see what the night brings!



© 2011 Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This chapter was much easier to read than the previous ones. And she's running away again? You'd think that she'd stay put at least for awhile...

~Aurora Lynn

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was easier to read...end questions with question marks please!!!! ;) A good chapter, reading on now!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Another nicely written chapter.........

Posted 12 Years Ago


I hate pink too! xD This one was easier to read, with the spaces between the paragraphs, and it flowed well. Great work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very good chapter, I hate pink very much! So that's relatable. Well done, a good, easy-read chapter. Also a very good end.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like her emotion in the chapter. A pink room will drive most girls over the edge over the age of 6 years old. I like the ending. Always a good escape into the night to find peace can help. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very well written! I saw some mistakes here and there which if you reread this I am sure you will notice and be banging your head on the computer keyboard. :) I liked this chapter. I enjoyed it! Right now, I am finding myself really wanting more. Please, keep writing. I want to see what happens next because this story is a nice change from my action habits. This is relaxing and the emotions are felt so easily. A very nice chapter. Wow! Look at everything I wrote! See, this was a good chapter! :) Excellent job and keep on writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

304 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 5, 2011
Last Updated on August 5, 2011


Author

Black
Black

Netherlands



About
I'm now a 19 year old :P (cough so old cough :P) For the once who didn't figure out, I am of course a girl I love writing, In english though i'm dutch, That probably makes me crazy! I always en.. more..

Writing
Shamefull Shamefull

A Poem by Black


Essay Essay

A Story by Black


War War

A Poem by Black



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Escape Escape

A Poem by Katie Marie