Chapter 25

Chapter 25

A Chapter by Black

‘’’’Who can’t keep up can sit down’’ Liv yells.

 

She returns to the routine, but yet no one is sitting down.

 

So I start up.

 

Following the steps and the flips. Some sit down. While  I don’t notice that. To focused on what Liv is doing.

 

‘’Well, we are going to pick up some pace now’’

 

‘’One, two, tree, four, five, six, seven and eight. One, two, tree, four, five, six, seven and eight. One, two, tree, four, five, six, seven and eight. One, two, tree, four, five, six, seven and eight.’’ She says, counting the whole routine.

 

I keep up, until everyone is sitting down except us two.

 

She tries to make it harder for me, throws a few back flips and front flips.

Still I follow effortlesly. I never told Liv that I was an Elite Gymnast.  I see Liv is growing tired. I back up closer to her. To make sure I can prevent her for harming herself.

 

Just like I guessed. The next flip, she messes up. She would have broken her arm, but I stop before I flip and catch her before she falls.

 

She sighs with relief. Knowing which faith she escaped.

 

‘’ Thank you!’’ Liv whispers to me.

 

I act like I fall down. Making the cheerleaders know that Liv won.

 

‘’I owe you, big time.’’ Liv says

 

We both end up smiling to each other.

 

‘’This was it, time to go home guys!’’ Liv says.

‘’Next time, do better your best. After all we need to win the championship!’’

 

Liv takes my hand and lifts me of the ground

 

‘’ Thank you, Kathy. I really do owe you. How did you become so well.’’

 

‘’Well, I never told you I was an Elite Gymnist.... ‘’ 

 

Suddenly the conversation stops.

 

A few guys walk in. My eyes, instantly lock on Andrew who came through the door too.



© 2011 Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice chapter....

Posted 12 Years Ago


Thank God Liv is actually being kind of nice. She just refused to give up her crown, even to Kathy. Well done! Ooh, cliffy. What's Andrew doing here, and what will he do once he sees Liv and Kathy? Does he even like either of them? Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. Since you don't have any more chapters...
WRITE
MORE
NOW
OR
FACE
MY
WRATH.
Just as HeartofStars. It's not pretty.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Bum. Bum. BUM! And the plot thickens. What will happen next?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh oh, the guy walks in. How I hate cliffhangers. Well done, loved it. It was sweet of Kathy to let Liv win, even though she should have won instead.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Description. Flow. And a all round good write =]

Posted 12 Years Ago


Gripping ending, v enjoyable :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


A nice way to make two people, who seem like they'd be rivals, become friends. Also a great cliffhanger ending. Well thought out and very well written. Keep them coming:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Cool! Ahh the guys came in! Write! Now! Write more! :) please. Good job and keep on writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 8, 2011
Last Updated on August 8, 2011


Author

Black
Black

Netherlands



About
I'm now a 19 year old :P (cough so old cough :P) For the once who didn't figure out, I am of course a girl I love writing, In english though i'm dutch, That probably makes me crazy! I always en.. more..

Writing
Shamefull Shamefull

A Poem by Black


Essay Essay

A Story by Black


War War

A Poem by Black



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lately Lately

A Poem by Black


Rain Rain

A Poem by Black