chapter 21

chapter 21

A Chapter by Black

Chapter 21

 

Where is kathy? Pacing up and down the room. It is already way past midnight.  She still didn’t come back. I wonder where she is.

Where is she? Did i already lost her? That can’t be.

 

I walk out of the door for another time. I lost count how often i did that. Where did she go?

Did I just completely fail her? What could I do different?

 

I look up at the sky. The stars are already sparkling and the sky is lit by the bright moon.  It is a magical night. I would have loved this night. More then any other nights. It was such a clear night. Plus it was full moon, but I just couldn’t enjoy it.

 

I shake my head and look around with a enormous amount of  intensity. I can’t even sense her. Did something bad happen? I would never forgive myself!

 

Then I walk through the street. Hoping that I will see her. I just have to find her.

 

Then  I hear soft music, coming from the house. I look back around at the house, but there is nothing to be seen. Still I’m sure I heard it.

 

I stay still for a few, listening to the sky. What did I hear just now?

 

Then I hear it again. Listening intensly into the quiet night.  

 

I start pacing back towards the house, but in the living room, everything is quiet.

 

I pace up the stairs. Desperate to know where little kathy is. Oh, scratch that, she isn’t little anymore.

 

I remember the sleep overs, when she was about tree. She loved to stay up, after dinner. We always ate home made pizza. We loved making it together. We always made a mess from it. Throw around with food.

 

 

Only the thoughts already bring a smile on my face.

 

Then we finished the pizza, and put them in the oven. We always made 3. Eating all night long. While she listened to my stories. We ate pizza, sometimes already cold. Weird enough it didn’t taste to bad, but ussually we kept two. Throwing those later in the oven. So they would be warm. She would sit on my lap and listen to my stories all night. No matter, if they were rediciolous or just sweet.



© 2011 Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A strong chapter. Nothing as bad as waiting for someone or not knowing what is going on. I like the chapter. Some concern and some good memories rebirth. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Understanding each other nice situation...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Though tree should be three, this chapter is beautiful. Lizzy is just hanging onto a little girl she cannot bare to let go. Amazing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


At first, I was a bit confused whose POV this was. There were a few mistakes, tree instead of three and usually is with one "s" and you forget to capitalize a lot. The rest was very good, the worry is well written and explained. I like the flashbacks. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


beautiful =] enough said =]

Posted 12 Years Ago


More. I want more! Good job and keep on writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Those were such sweet memories! It's weird how Kathy doesn't even remember any of them...

Wait. That's the last chapter you have up. OH NOES. THAT'S NOT GOOD.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice done. Can feel and sense her worry and can see that she cares about Kathy. Well written. Continue it:)


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

318 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 8, 2011
Last Updated on August 8, 2011


Author

Black
Black

Netherlands



About
I'm now a 19 year old :P (cough so old cough :P) For the once who didn't figure out, I am of course a girl I love writing, In english though i'm dutch, That probably makes me crazy! I always en.. more..

Writing
Shamefull Shamefull

A Poem by Black


Essay Essay

A Story by Black


War War

A Poem by Black



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..