Five Nights at Freddy's 3 - His Rising

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 - His Rising

A Story by Gage
"

30 years ago, the man in purple seeked for revenge on the spirit's of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It backfired and now he's living in a spring locked suit. Now Zack must survive against him.

"

Five Nights at Freddy’s

3



"Night 1"

Chapter 1

Zack. An ordinary guy. Nothing special about him. He has a loving wife, Trish. Just a man trying to find a job, is all. Unfortunately, Zack chose this job. A mock security guard at a haunted house. A horror attraction. Nothing unusual about that, right? Right?

30 Years Earlier...

A man, dressed in a purple suit, walked through some halls. The floor was checkered, like a Chess board. Black and white. The walls are stained with spills, mold, rust, decay. Filthy pictures drawn by children line the walls, telling of the early days of the pizzeria that once was the famous Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza.

He walked on through the halls, his boots making him sound like a walking beast, sending thunder through the halls. He has a smirk on his face, planning just how this is about to go down. He steps into an empty room and finds his suit where he had left it the night before.

“Let’s get this party started,” he said, and fitted himself in the suit.





Present Day

A phone rang, reverberating throughout the empty halls of the horror attraction. Zack, a sandy brown haired young man with dark blue eyes and a wiry frame, picked up the phone. A man talked on the other side.

“Hey, glad you came! We found some great new relics over the weekend, and we're out tracking down a new lead, right now. So, uh, lemme just update real quick, then you can get to work. Like, the attraction opens in like, a week, so we had to make sure everything works, and nothing catches on fire! Uh, when the place opens, people will come in at the opposite end of the building, and work their way towards you, then past you and out the exit. Uh, yeah.

“You've officially become a part of the attraction. Uh, you'll be starring as... The security guard! So not only will you be monitoring the people on the cameras as they pass through, y'know, to make sure no one steals anything or makes out in the corner, but you'll also be a part of the show. It'll make it feel really authentic I think.

“Uh... Now let me tell you about what's new. We found another set of drawings, always nice, and a Foxy head! Which we think to be authentic... then again it might just be another crappy cosplay, and we found a desk fan, very old school - metal, though, so watch the fingers. Uh-heh... Uh... Right now the place is basically just, you know, flashing lights, spooky props. Uh, I honestly thought we would have more by now. Uh, if we don't have something really cool by next week, we may have to suit you up in a furry suit, and make you walk around saying, ‘Boo’... hehe, uh...

“But, you know, like I said, we're trying to track down a good lead right now. Uh, some guy who helped design one of the buildings says there was, like, an extra room that got boarded up or, uh, something like that. So, we're gonna take a peek and see what we can find. Uh, for now just get comfortable with the new setup, um...

“You can check the security cameras over to your right with a click of that blue button. “

Zack looked over to his right and saw a little blue button. He clicked it and a monitor folded back from its resting place and into the view of him.

“Uh, you can toggle between the hall cams and the vent cams... Uh, then over to your far left, uh, you can flip up your maintenance panel. Y'know, use this to reboot any systems that may go offline.”

Zack clicked the blue button again after scrolling through a few camera views and looked to his left. He flipped up the maintenance panel" it was like a bulky laptop" and read through it. Audio devices, camera views, and ventilation. He flipped it back down and continued to listen to the phone dude.

“Heh. So, in trying to make the place feel vintage we may have overdone it a bit, hehe... Some of this equipment is barely functional. Yeah, I wasn't joking about the fire. Tha-tha-that's a real risk. Uh, the most important thing you want to watch for is the ventilation. Look, this place will give you the spooks, man, and if you let that ventilation go offline, then you'll start seeing some crazy stuff, man. Keep that air flowin'. Okay, keep an eye on things, and we'll try to have something new for ya tomorrow night.”

He replayed the man’s instructions about the monitor in his head and looked at his watch. It was already 3 A.M.!

“Then again,” he said to himself, “I did get here a bit late.”

He chuckled to himself, then turned to his right and turned on the monitor. He was greeted with a view of the opposite end of the building with a door that read “Exit”, despite it being the entrance for the customers. A picture of a puppet in a huge birthday box and a kid cheering at it stood on the right of it, along with another picture. A picture of a yellow-ish Freddy Fazbear suit and a kid crying. Creepy, he thought to himself.

He flipped through a few more cameras.

“This place really is creepy. No wonder it’s a horror attraction,” he told himself.

The rest of the night was Zack just flipping through the camera views, inspecting every single room and ventilation paths. He got bored very quickly with that though and decided to take a nap. He awoke to the sound of his alarm going off, signaling 6 A.M. The end of his shift.

He got up out of his seat and yawned and stretched. He walked out of the exit and entered his vehicle, and drove home to his wonderful girl and 2 children, soon to be 3.






"Night 2"

Chapter 2


30 Years Earlier...

The man fitted himself into the suit and imagined how he looked. A shadowy Freddy Fazbear to fit his own style. He grabbed his huge wrench and walked out of the room, chuckling to himself.

“Those little brats won’t know what the hell hit them,” he stated and laughed, stomping his way through the halls into the Dining Room.

He looked up at the stage at the robot characters. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica. It was time.

“Follow me,” he told them, and walked out into the hall. He waited as he heard loud thundering footsteps, following him. Freddy walked into the room he inhabited at the moment, and the man said “Follow me” again, and walked away.

The man lead Freddy to an empty room, close to a broken down wall that lead into another dark room. He walked into that room and hid as Freddy followed him. Suddenly, Freddy stopped moving. It couldn’t get into the room. The man knew why. The owners boarded up this room. It didn’t even exist according to any of the computers. Only very few people knew about it.

This was his chance. He leapt out at Freddy and smashed it with his wrench, laughing all the time. He broke off the arms and legs, crunched the head into tiny pieces, and disassembled the mangled body of what use to be Freddy.

He laughed and said, “Time for round 2.”


Present Day

The phone rang, signaling the start of Zack’s shift again, for his second night on the job.

The phone dude said, “Hey man! Ok, I have some awesome news for you! First of all, we found some vintage audio training cassettes. Dude, these are like, prehistoric! I think they were like training tapes, for like other employees or something like that. So, I thought we could like, have them playing, like over the speakers while people walk through the attraction? Dude, that makes this feel legit man! But I have an even better surprise for you, and you're not gonna believe this. We found one. A real one. Uh, oh um, gotta go man! W-well look, i-it's in there somewhere, I-I'm sure you'll see it. Uh, talk to you later, man!”

Zack raised his eyebrows. They had found something! He felt a slight twinge of excitement. He had also said that he might be able to see it. Unable to wait any longer, he flipped on the monitor and scrolled through the camera views. To his disappointment, he found nothing.

“Well, what the heck?”

He rolled his eyes and shook his head and folded the monitor back in place. He looked around his office. This place really did look creepy. Stains lined the walls of his office, and wires hung from the ceiling everywhere. In front of him was a large desk, with a fan and some Freddy Fazbear Pizza dolls of the main 3 characters, and some papers. There was a large window in front of the desk, showing the hall in front of him, and a ventilation door. To his left was a box filled with masks and paper dolls. Then, a door that led to the hall next to him, and the exit, which held a rack, which held a Freddy Fazbear body and head.

“Creepy,” he said to himself.

Zack sat back and listened to the hum of the fan. This was boring, and he started wondering why he even considered this job. I didn’t think it’d be like this, he thought to himself. He sighed and stood up and stretched. He looked at his watch and saw that it was a little past 2 A.M.

“Oh, jeez. I got 4 more freakin’ hours of this place.”

He moaned and decided to walk around the place. He took his flashlight from his desk, knowing that the few flickering lights of the halls and props wouldn’t be enough, and walked out of his office. The first thing he did when he stepped out was look at the empty Freddy body and mask. It was huge! The head could at least fit 2 people inside of there, and maybe even 3 slim people in the body suit.

He forgot about the suit when he heard something. He moved the beam of his flashlight down the hall, but saw nothing.

“Hm.”

He walked down the hall towards the entrance to another hall. He held his breath. Something had been there. He had seen it. Glowing white eyes had been watching him. Slowly, he crept up to the doorway, curious more than anything. He flashed his light down the hall he had just entered, but nothing was there, except an empty Bonnie suit. Its eyes were glowing, but not the way the other eyes had been. The eyes Zack had saw had been pure white, almost eerie and life-like.

He quickly came to the conclusion that it was just a prankster, so called out, “Hey, whoever you are, you aren’t suppose to be in here! That’s trespass!”

He waited for a response, a sound, anything, but nothing came. He sighed and walked back to his office, not waiting for anyone, or anything, to jump out at him. Once he reached his office he set his flashlight on his desk and opened his monitor and checked the camera views. He opened it up to Cam 8, and jumped. In the right of the camera was a puppet mask, barely visible, hanging on the wall.

“Jeez, that thing is creepy,” Zack stated, his heart racing at the sudden sight.

There was a large pile of presents stacked in a corner to the left of the camera view, and a Chica head, with its eyes glowing, illuminating the puppet mask, and part of the floor. Pictures that kids drew years ago hung on the walls.

Zack went to go change the camera view, but something caught his eye. He stopped, and looked at it. At first, he assumed it must be something wrong with the screen, or a smudge, but upon closer inspection, he realized it wasn’t. What he was looking at, in the reflection of the black and white tiled floor, was the reflection of the new “relic” they had found. The amazing lead. An animatronic.

Zack smiled in excitement. He saw it!

“I saw it,” he cried out happily.

Then, the thing moved. A shiver went down Zack’s spine. It moved, he thought to himself. He went to Cam 7, which had a few broken down arcade machines, and saw it again. He saw its hand; Its cloth ripped apart, showing bare metal and wires. The fingers were covered in red stuff.

“Probably mold or rust,” Zack told himself.

A different idea popped into his head, but he shoved it out, doubting himself.

“I just can’t believe there is one! A real one!”

The animatronic moved up, closer to the camera, and looked at it. From its view, a small camera was pointed at it, its lens staring right into its metal eyes. Metal eyes that held living eyes, or past living eyes. It was curious, seeing the camera watch its every moves. Its blinking red light signaling that it was active, and it was watching it. It was watching him.

Zack watched as the thing moved up closer to the camera, staring into it. Its eyes glowed a dull, pure white. With a sudden realization, Zack realized that this animatronic had been watching him. He shivered, both with excitement and fear.

It stared into the camera, its jaw hanging open loosely, giving it a smiling appearance. An evil, malicious, blood-thirsty smile. But none of that registered in Zack’s mind. To Zack, this was an old animatronic, simply examining his camera. What he didn’t know was that this thing, this demon from Hell, was aware of his presence. Watching, waiting, planning. This wasn’t like any ordinary Freddy Fazbear character. No, this one was smarter. Faster. Stronger. More dangerous.

Its jaw opened up, wide, revealing a face. Underneath that mask, Zack saw its endoskeleton. Strangely human looking. It had human-like teeth, its eyes looked almost human, and its face was shaped like one too.

Now Zack was beginning to get a little creeped out. He saw a button that read “Play Audio”, so he clicked it. Something played a child laughing. That made the thing turn around quickly, looking left and right. It stepped forward, looking behind the presents. Nothing. It looked back at the camera and stared. Zack was creeped out by the sudden, almost aggressive tone of the robot after hearing that child laughing.

He jumped as his watch went off. He looked down and turned it off and looked back at the camera view. Nothing. The thing was gone. He checked the other camera views of the rooms, but found nothing. Sighing, he got up and went through the exit, to his car, and headed home, still thinking about the animatronic he had just seen, and the animatronic he had to deal with, survive against.

When the thing heard the watch go off, it scampered back to its place. The place it had been discovered. The place it called home. The place that was its own Hell hole. The place it had spent the last 30 years sitting in, rotting, replaying the scene millions of times through its head. It looked at the ground it had stared at for so long and cursed at it in its head. It was sick of this place. Sick of staying and hiding and doing nothing. Now, it was free. He was free. He was hungry. Hungry for more. Hungry to kill again.

Night 3

Chapter 3


30 Years Earlier...

“Follow me,” the man said, luring another one of his victims into his grasp. It followed, its huge ears casting long shadows. Bonnie’s turn was next. Its rabbit ears, its bowtie, its guitar, soon to be no more than scrap metal. The man chuckled to himself as he led it to where Freddy’s mangled body was.

He walked into the room again and took off his suit, watching Bonnie inspect Freddy, and unsuccessfully try to enter the hidden room in which he stood in. As soon as Bonnie began walking away from the entrance to his room, and leapt out, wrench in hand, and began smashing Bonnie. First, his face. His face, now dented and mushed, lay 3 feet away from the arms, legs, and torso that were soon to go.

The man in purple smashed away at the arms and legs, ripping them apart from its body, that was now dented and ripped apart. He ripped out the wiring and dismantled limb after limb. Finally, Bonnie was only a scrap of metal and cloth and wires.

“Heheheh, your turn, chicken,” the man said, and stalked off to put on his suit, and headed back to the Show Stage for more.



Present Day

Zack walked through the doors to the attraction. Only a few more days until they opened to the public. He was excited, but, thinking about the animatronic he saw last night, he wasn’t so sure about his excitement of coming here and working. He had been happy to see it, but after awhile, after seeing its aggressiveness after hearing a child’s laughter, he didn’t know anymore.

He sat down in his seat, behind his desk and window, and waited. The phone rang.

“He-ey! How’d last night go? Did you see it? It was awesome, wasn’t it? Anyway, we found out that the room it was in seems to be some sort of secret room or something. Uh, which means that the animatronics of way back then couldn’t get into it. It wasn’t apart of their programming or something... almost like something, or someone, wasn’t suppose to be back there. Heh, creepy, eh? Anyway, we found some more tape recordings. It seems you got everything under control, so I’ll just leave these for you to listen to while you work. Anyway, see ya!”

Zack saw a tape laying on his desk, beside the phone, and picked it up. He slipped it into a recording machine and hit play and listened to the tape.

“ Uh, hello hello! Um, for today's lesson we will be continuing our training on proper suit handeling technique. When using an animatronic as a suit, please ensure that the animatronic parts are tightly compressed and fastened by the spring lock located around the inside of the suit. It may take a few moments. Position your head and torso between these parts, in a manner where you can move and speak. Try not to nudge or press against any of the spring locks inside the suit. Do not touch the spring lock at any time. Do not breathe on a spring lock, as moisture may loosen them, and cause them to break loose.

“In case that the spring lock comes loose while wearing the suit, please try to maneuver away from populated areas, before bleeding out, as to not ruin the customer experience. As always, if there is ever an emergency, please go to the designated safe room. Every location is filled with 1 extra room that is not included in the digital map layout programmed for the animatronics or security systems. This room is hidden to customers and animatronics, and is always off camera.

“As always, remember to smile, as you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."

Zack sat and stared at the hall outside of his window, picturing someone putting on a spring locked suit. The animatronic that he pictured was the one that was in this very place. He got a sudden sense of someone, or something, watching him. He ignored it and continued in his imagination. The person messing with one of the spring locks. The spring locks activating. The person inside getting crushed from the spring locks, dragging one’s self into a secret room... a secret room. The secret room!

That must have been the room that the dude on the phone was talking about! Which meant that the animatronic in it could be... Thump! Thump, thump, thump, thump.

Zack nearly jumped out of his seat as he heard the thumps. He checked the monitor, scrolling through the camera views, but couldn’t find anything. He clicked the “Toggle Camera” button, and a series of ventilation systems popped up. He scrolled through them, and found it. He found the animatronic. It was crawling through the ventilation shafts. He clicked a button that read “Close” and a door slammed shut in the vent. The only downside of this was it blocked off the air from the vents, which allowing Zack to breathe. But he didn’t know that. He sighed in relief. That relief vanished once the monitor’s screen went static, and once it turned back on, the thing was gone!

Zack toggled the camera views again and searched through the camera views. He found the robot in the hallway with the Bonnie suit: Cam 2. It was nearby! He heard its footsteps as it made its way down to Zack’s room. He began panicking.

“What do I do? How do I stop it?”

Then he saw the audio button.

“What if...” he said, planning something.

He clicked on a hall nearby to the one that the animatronic inhabited. The hall’s right walls were lined with cardboard pizzas, used as decoration, probably to mimic a Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza hallway. On the left wall were children’s drawings, and on the ceiling, there were paper stars, floating, hanging from strings. Down the hall was an arcade machine" on but with a blank screen, illuminating the hall. He played the audio, listening to the child say a creepy “Hello”, and watched as the animatronic ran from the previous room into the current hallway. It searched around, looking for the source of the noise, but found nothing. It then turned around and stared at the camera.

In the mind of the thing, it hated children’s laughter. It reminded it of that time. Of the time it replayed millions of times while stuck in the suit, unable to escape the room it had sat in and rotted in for 30 long years. It wished to kill. Kill them. Kill the children that did this to it. Did this to him. He wanted to kill them again. Again. Once was not enough for him. But he knew that it would never happen. The children were dead, because of him. Their suits destroyed, dismantled. But that didn’t stop him from trying to find the child’s voice he had been hearing. He had heard the laughter in his mind for 30 years, and now it was a reality. The voice. It was real. But where did it come from? I bet you know, it thought to itself, looking at the camera staring at him. It stared at its blinking red lights. I will find you, and I will kill you.


Zack stared at the thing, once again frightened by its aggressiveness. He didn’t know why, but the question still lingered in his mind, trying to find an answer, just like a puppy trying to get out of its cage. It was almost as if this thing hated the sound of children’s laughter. This creeped Zack out even more. He wasn’t so sure he liked this job much anymore.

It finally stopped searching for the sound and instead just stared at the camera. Its mouth hung wide open, revealing the creepy face underneath its mask. Zack couldn’t make much out in the dark, but it still scared him. It finally looked away from the camera and began walking into the room East of it, through the hall. Zack followed it with the camera and watched it. It entered the bottom half of the arcade room, in Cam. 6 and stared at the arcade machine. It looked at the camera, then back at the arcade machine. It walked up towards the top half of the arcade room, and Zack once again decided to watch it. The way it walked, limped actually, reminded Zack just how human it acted. It really made him want to believe that it was haunted, possessed. The thing looked back at the camera again, its mouth hanging slightly ajar with the appearance of a grin. Then, the screen went fuzzy and grey.

“What? What, no,” Zack cried as he tried to figure out what was wrong with the thing.

Then, an alarm started going off. It made Zack nearly jump out of his seat as a red throbbing glow illuminated his entire office, engulfing him and everything in it.

“What? Why are you going off?”

He folded the monitor back and opened up the maintenance panel and looked at it. The word “Error” was displayed beside the video and ventilations. He clicked the button “Reboot All” and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

“Jeez, how long are you go"”

It stopped beeping, showing it was done.

“Jeez, you took forever!”

In reality, it only took 30 seconds. For him it felt much longer.

He turned his attention over to the monitor screen, and sat aghast at what he saw. In the room was a large TV screen, which was currently on. It wasn’t on before though. It showed the face of some creature, some monster! It looked to be a chicken, devoid of color. It was all black and white, its eyes glowing a brilliant white color. It looked burnt, charred, like it had been in some fire, but had survived it. He heard the alarm going off again, so he folded back the monitor. Then screamed as it leapt at him.

Chapter 4

It screeched a horrendous sound as it leapt at Zack, its white eyes burned into his eyes. Zack screamed and flinched away quickly, not knowing what else to do. The alarm was blaring, its red throbbing light casting an eerie glow to the entire room. Zack squeezed his eyes shut, the thing’s bright eyes still burning in his skull. The white burnt marks covering the entire body of the figure haunted his memories. Of what seemed to have been a chicken.

After nothing happened, he slowly opened his eyes to the red lit room and looked around. It was empty. He looked around the room, but saw no sign that the thing had been there. Phantom. The strange word poked in Zack’s thoughts. It had felt so real, so alive. Zack had thought it was real! The way it had appeared on the TV, then appeared into his room. It must have set off the alarm somehow. He checked the maintenance panel and saw that the ventilation systems had an error, so he rebooted them.

Once it was done, he shakily checked the monitor again. The image of the phantom still lingered in his mind, its brilliant white eyes burnt into his vision. His heart was still racing. Sweat began to form on his forehead and neck from the shock and fear of what had happened. He remembered the way that the animatronic had looked at him before the screen went fuzzy. Had it known? Zack thought so himself, wondering what was going on. He began whimpering silently, wishing he could just leave.

He looked at the clock. 4:30 A.M. Only an hour and a half left until he could escape from this horror. Horror attraction. He chuckled at the fitting name, now realizing how horrifying this place actually was. Was he just imagining things? Or was this actually happening? He began to question his own sanity. It was entirely possible that the horrible ventilation in this place could be affecting his mental state. That would explain the phantoms... but what about the thing that actually wanders around the building? What about it? What about him?

Zack didn’t know, but he was afraid of the answer. With all of the rumors and everything about the previous animatronics, it almost seemed as if this one could be haunted, possessed. As far as he knew, the animatronic bodies were destroyed. Irreparable. Chica had been the one to jump out at him. Maybe they were only phantoms.

Not much happened after that. Zack waited until the alarm of his alarm clock went off and packed up and headed home, in a rush. He made sure he never looked back. He didn’t want to remember it anymore.

But, the thing watched him. It watched him as he left, frightened. It chuckled inside of itself, slightly amused.

I will get you. You can’t hide from me. Your petty cameras won’t save you from me. From your inevitable doom. Heheheh... I have risen. I am back.







Night 4

Chapter 5


30 Years Earlier...

Chica looked around the room.

>scanning<|||>empty<|||>listening...<|||>noise located<

From the other room, he stood, watching.

“Follow me,” he said, chuckling to himself.

The robot’s head turned towards him, to its left. It turned its body and made its way towards him. Once it entered the room, the man told it to follow him again, and exited into the next room.

Hahaha, he laughed to himself in his thoughts. This chicken’s gonna get roasted tonight. Those brats will finally leave me alone!

The man was here to finish what he started. To kill them, the children, once and for all. This was his moment. He watched Chica hobble into the room he watched. He signalled Chica to follow him, and once more stepped into the hidden room in which he called every other animatronic into. Once again, the animatronic was unable to enter the room. He smiled at his cleverness. It was now or never. He jumped out of his suit, wrench in hand, and tackled Chica to the ground, smashing its legs before jumping on it. With Chica now on the ground, he swung away at every limb that was still connected.

First the head, then the arms, then lastly the legs. Once all the limbs were detached, he moved on to the body of the suit, denting it, listening to the crunch and screech of the metal endoskeleton. He hit the body a few more times before standing up straight and stretching.

He shivered. He looked up at the ceiling and noticed water dripping from it. It had started to rain.

“Damn building. Can’t even keep your customers warm and dry.”

He stepped into his hidden room and picked up the suit. It was old, beginning to rip. After this, he’d have to get rid of it. He couldn’t wear it much more. He grimaced at the smell of it, the stains on it. This suit was filthy, barely fit for a person to wear. But, he fitted it on himself one last time anyway.

“Hm... What does the Foxy say when I smash it to bits?”


Present Day

Ring! Ring!

Zack picked up the phone, yawning.

“Hey man, glad you’re holdin’ up! Don’t worry. Not much longer and you’ll be scarin’ the pants off of some people. So... I don’t have much to say, so, from now on, I’m just gonna leave you some of these tapes we found. Anyway, have fun!”

The phone clicked, then silence. Zack picked up a tape and put it in. Might as well listen to them. I don’t have much else to do, he thought to himself.

“Uh, hello? Hello, hello! Uh, there's been a slight change of company policy concerning use of the suits. Um... don't. After learning of an unfortunate incident at the sister location, involving multiple and simultaneous spring lock failures, the company has deemed the suits temporarily unfit for employees. Safety is our top priority at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, which is why the classic suits are being retired to an appropriate location, while being looked at by our technician. Until replacements arrive, you'll be expected to wear the temporary costumes provided to you. Keep in mind that they were found on very short notice, so questions about appropriateness/relevance should be deflected. I repeat, the classic suits are not to be touched, activated or worn. That being said, we are free of liability, do as you wish. As always, remember to smile; you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.”

Zack tapped on his desk. The tape was done. He thought about listening to another one, but stopped when he heard thumping sounds. It sounded close. Very close. Up above. He checked the monitor and looked in the vents first, switching through the views. He landed on Cam 13, and was about to change views, but stopped as he saw a shadowy figure. It was it! The thing! It was him!

It wasn’t moving, but was instead staring into the camera, completely still. It seemed to have realized it had been noticed, and decided to stare at the camera. At Zack.


Ah... so you caught me... Good. So you aren’t petty prey. This just means I can have a little fun before I finally get you.


Zack stared at the thing, terrified. He clicked the button that closed that ventilation duct, and watched as the screen went fuzzy and it disappeared. This was no normal animatronic he was dealing with, he realized. He didn’t think this thing was very friendly either. He wanted to believe this was all just a figment of his imagination. He wanted to believe that he was only scaring himself with his thoughts, but he couldn’t shake the feeling that this was all true. All of it real. That this thing really did want to hurt him, and maybe even kill him. Zack was right though. That’s exactly what it planned to do.

Zack exited that view of the vents and switched it to the rooms and halls. There stood the thing, to the right of the camera, peering into it. The shape of its mouth once again gave it the appearance of a malicious smile. In the background, Zack saw the blank arcade machine, illuminating the hall in which it stood. It looked like it was having fun playing with Zack.

“Is that what you’re doing,” he asked, mainly to himself. “Are you just playing tricks on me?”

Zack shook his head, confused and aggravated. Now, more than ever, he couldn’t wait until the attraction opened up. It’d feel nice to not be the only person here. Looking around, he noted how stained the place was. Wires hung to and fro from the ceiling and walls. The musty smell to the place made it seem even more realistic.

The thing moved from the screen with unreal speed, catching Zack off guard. He tried following it with his monitor, but it was too fast. FInally, he decided, he just pressed the Audio button. He listened to the faint “Hello” of a child, and caught sight of the thing stop in its tracks and look behind it. It slowly walked the way it came, towards the source of the sound. It stopped in the view of Cam 4. In Cam 4, a huge Foxy head hung on the wall to the North., with the right eye illuminated, lighting the room slightly, and the other eye with an eye patch. The walls were bare, with the only change of color being the white and black checkered floor.

The thing looked around the room, scurrying from one side of the room to the other, frantic. Zack switched over to the room directly on its right, which was even further from his office, and played the audio. The robot looked up instantly and quickly moved to the other room. Before Zack could see what happened though, he heard footsteps. The screen went black and the alarm went off. His ventilation systems had an error. Which meant he wasn’t getting fresh air.

He folded the monitor back and froze as a shadowy figure limped in front of his window. Right in front of his office! It was huge. It had the head and body of a bear, with a hat on top of its head. It was Freddy, or at least, seemed to be Freddy. It couldn’t actually be it, since they were all destroyed. But, here was a shadow of it. And a shadow was all it was.

Zack felt shivers run through him. This wasn’t normal. Not normal at all. The thing limped from the left side of his window to the right side of it, without stopping, without slowing down. Then, within a blink of an eye, it vanished. Zack sat, watching in awe. It had vanished! Woosh, gone! Just like that. That was short lived though. Zack screamed.


Chapter 6

He screamed, the echoes of his voice bounding throughout the hall, to where he stood, listening. Imagining. Hating. This was his chance. He moved on, towards where the scrawny b*****d sat.


Zack screamed as it leapt at him. The shadow that had at one time been limping in his window now lunged at him from an unknown source, screaming, howling, roaring at him. Zack tried to escape, but couldn’t. His mind didn’t allow it. All he could do was sit there and flinch away, his eyes squeezed tight. His heart pounded. It had gone away, vanishing just as quick as it had appeared. The shadow was gone. But not from his mind. Zack could still clearly feel the burning of its eyes. He could still see the burn marks on the skin of the thing. The phantom as he thought of them. A phantom Freddy Fazbear had jumped out at him.

He gasped for air, his heart pounding with the effort. He couldn’t breath! His mind spinning, his breathing short, he moved towards the maintenance panel and opened it up. His vision began to darken, making it hard for him to see. Too scared to figure out which one to press, he just pressed “Reboot All” as his vision darkened even further, lulling him into unconsciousness.


Zack awakes, not in his office, but instead in an abandoned building. He looks around, but sees no sign of life. He turns around, and sees something. Something sitting on the floor. He walks over to it, squinting his eyes to see it in the dark. As he gets closer to it, he sees what it was. It’s the suit! The thing that he’s been so scared of lately. He wants to run away, to hide from it, afraid it will get up and try to kill him, but his mind won’t let him. His dream drags him even closer to the suit. To the horrifying nightmare that it is.

The sitting suit doesn’t move as Zack walks up to it. He steps up to it, but backs away sharply as he notices a pool of blood surrounding the metal body.

“Why would a suit have blood,” he asks himself, kneeling down to inspect the suit.

He ignores the crimson liquid staining the floor, and looks closer at the suit. He hears it talking, in Zack’s head, mumbling to itself in a deep scratchy voice.

Those b******s. I killed them. I killed them! How? How did this happen? I destroyed the suits, I killed the children.

It pauses.

Those damn spirits... They trapped me. I had no choice. I had to hide. From them! The springs... they locked on me... damn rain. This is a trap. A spring trap... Springtrap... I like that name.

It pauses again, chuckling.

My name is Springtrap. I am not dead. I’m just.... my body is still mending. Soon, I will be free of this Hell I now reside in. I will come back to the world. I will kill once again.

Zack shivers at what it says.

“So, it is a person inside the suit... except he’s... dead?”

Zack shakes his head and looks at the thing again... at Springtrap. What happened to him though?

Springtrap stays silent, leaving Zack to his own thoughts. Zack’s mind is wild, thinking about what may have happened to this person. Just then he remembers the tapes he’s been listening to. About the man, and how he talks about the spring lock suits. Maybe, he thinks to himself, this is a spring suit.

His vision shimmers, threatening to pull him into reality, back into consciousness. He takes one last long look at the suit at his vision faded, waking him up from this dream.


Zack woke up, his vision blurry and his head throbbing. He tries to open his eyes, but finds it harder than he thought. Still, he manages to open them. Keeping them open was the real chore. He looked around, slightly confused, his mind in a whirl. Zack grimaced, wincing as he sat up in his seat. He must have been laying wrong on his neck, since it hurt to move it. Finally, he looked straight ahead, at the window in front of his office. Behind the window, a figure stood. Tattered cloth, beaten body, stained. It was tall, with half of one ear, the other just ripped in some places. Yellow. Its silver metal eyes frighteningly human. Its smile filled with malice and hatred. There, in front of Zack, stood the thing. In front of Zack stood Springtrap. The spirit of the killer of the children. The man in purple. But, what happened to him?

Zack asked himself this as they stared at each other, eyes staring deep into the other’s. A simple yet incomplete understanding washed over Zack, but not one with relief or forgiveness. It was one with fear, terror, horrifying realization.

The alarm clock went off, signaling 6 A.M. Zack jumped and looked at the clock. He looked back up at where Springtrap had stood, but now wasn’t. The echo of his voice filled Zack’s mind.

My name is Springtrap. I am not dead. I’m just.... my body is still mending. Soon, I will be free of this Hell I now reside in. I will come back to the world. I will kill once again.














Night 5

Chapter 7


30 Years Earlier...

Foxy. The last one left. The animatronic that is left out in the posters. In the advertisements. The one that is often forgotten, in the shadows of its 3 friends. Foxy. The last one left.

“Follow me,” the man in purple said in his luring voice.

Foxy followed.

Not out of regular function, but out of curiosity. Worry. Fear. These animatronics held the souls of the children once killed. The souls of the children that the man in purple had killed long ago.

“Follow me,” he repeated, and once more, Foxy followed him.

He led Foxy into the room full of the broken bits and pieces of Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. Foxy looked at them, then saw the man in another room. It walked to him, but was stopped.

>Error<|||>Error<|||>Error<|||

Foxy was unable to enter the room. The man smiled. Once again, it was time. He took off the suit, or more like ripped it off of him. He walked out of the room, deliberately strolling casually towards Foxy. Wrench in hand, and a smile on his face, he began. He smashed Foxy’s legs in first, then pinned it down on the ground. He then smashed Foxy’s already broken body, denting it and ripping out the wires from the endoskeleton. He then continued on to the arms and legs.

Once those were destroyed, he looked Foxy right in the eyes, and said, “You tiny b******s are done, now.” He chuckled, then continued, “You have caused me so much trouble. But now, not anymore.”

He smirked maliciously, then brought the wrench up above his head, weighing it in his firm hands. Then, he brought it down, with all the force of his hatred, and smashed the face of the endoskeleton into oblivion, causing the voice box to malfunction and scream out, then cut off quickly. Sparks flew, then everything went silent.

“So. That’s what the Foxy says, huh?”

The man in purple cackled, then stalked back into the hidden room.


Present Day

Zack walked through the doors to the horror attraction. He was getting tired of this job. He couldn’t wait until the attraction opened up.

He sat down in his chair behind his desk and waited for a phone call. It never came. After 15 minutes of waiting, he finally remembered that the person wasn’t calling him anymore. He was suppose to listen to the tapes. He rolled his eyes and sighed, leaning over his desk to pick up a tape, and inserted it. He pressed the play button, and listened to it quietly, yawning every now and then.

“Hello? Hello? Um, this is just a reminder of company policy concerning the safe room. The safe room is reserved for equipment and/or other property not being currently used and is in fact a safety location for employees only. This is not a break room, and should not be considered a place for employees to hide and/or congregate - and under no circumstance should a customer ever be taken into this room and out of the main show area. Management has also been made aware that the spring Bonnie animatronic has been noticeably moved. We would like to remind employees that this costume is not safe to wear under any circumstances. Thank you and remember to smile; you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.”

After the tape ended, memories of Zack’s dream came flooding back to him: The dark room. The animatronic body. Was it possible that he had been in a Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza restaurant? None of this made sense to him. He was beginning to get aggravated the more he thought about it. To his delight though, in a sense, he heard something from far away in the building, pulling him away from his thoughts.

He opened up the monitor, looking at the camera views. Nothing. Nothing at all. He checked the vents, and found the thing" or Springtrap as he was learning to call it" in one of the vents: Cam 11. Zack saw him crawling through the vent, closer and closer to the camera. Closer and closer to him. He closed the ventilation, painfully aware that this would affect his ventilation systems. He watched Springtrap crawl out of the vent, and he followed it.

Springtrap crawled out into Cam 9, a small hall in which he stood, his face partially blocked from view. Zack watched it, intent on not letting it move. The screen twitched and made hissing noises, threatening to go out. Then, it did.

“What the-”

Something leapt out at him, with teeth as sharp as knifes. A fox by what he could see. Foxy. Foxy leapt out at him, its bright eyes burning white, its skin burnt and ripped. Its ears torn, and the lower half of its body completely bare.

Zack screamed as it lunged, its whole body flying through the air at him. It didn’t hit him, but he felt a mental thud in his mind, like he’d just been hit. His heart was racing again, the alarm blaring. The ventilation was malfunctioning, and all Zack could do was sit there, gasping for air. His mind was in a whirl. Everything he had witnessed came back to him again for the millionth time: Springtrap, the phantoms, the dream. All of it. It all combined to create a horrifying reality that he wanted to escape from, but couldn’t.

He finally managed to come to his senses and open the maintenance panel and reboot the whole system. He didn’t want to risk anything else going offline. Once it finished, he sighed. This was getting to be too much. He opened up the monitor again and checked through the camera views. He couldn’t find it, Springtrap. Zack went through the camera views, and came to Cam 3, a view of a corner of a hall, and was about to pass it up until he saw something: a shadow. The shadow wasn’t normal. Then, he saw legs. Large metal legs. It was too dark to see the color, but he could definitely see the black outline of the endoskeleton legs. Springtrap was standing there, not too far from his office.

“Oh no,” Zack groaned, “he’s super close.”

Zack moved to Cam 4, the one with the giant Foxy head, and played the audio of the little kid. Like usual, Springtrap was lured into the room, but this time, he didn’t search around as much as he used to. Instead, he just wandered around the room, occasionally throwing glances at the camera. This worried Zack immensely.

“He’s learning,” he mumbled to himself, his fear spiking.

Springtrap moved back into Cam 3, then quickly moved to Cam 2: the hall in which the empty Bonnie suit stood. Zack watched as Springtrap walked on down the hall, and in a panic, he switched his view back to Cam 3 and played the audio again. Zack felt the hair on the back of his neck begin to rise at how close the laughs of the little kid sounded. They were too close for comfort. At the top right of the screen, text was displayed, saying “Audio Error”.

“Oh no,” he complained, groaning.

He switched on over to the maintenance panel and rebooted the audio systems.

“Come on. Come on. Come on,” he urged, willing the machine to go faster.

After what felt like hours, the audio was completely rebooted and working, so he moved over to the monitor screen, but stopped as soon as he heard metallic thumping. He checked the ventilation quickly, and found Springtrap in Cam 15. The vent that lead directly into his office!

As quick as he could, he shut the ventilation in that area, hoping that he was quick enough. As it processed, he saw Springtrap staring right at him with a turned eye. It spooked him, and sent shivers down his spine and throughout his entire body. This was getting more intense, and Zack didn’t like it.

Finally, the vent shut, forcing Springtrap to backtrack the way it came. Zack sighed in relief. That was short lived though, as Springtrap appeared in Cam 2 again. Zack began to sweat. He looked at the time; 3 A.M. He still had a while to go.

He moaned, unable to hold back his anxiety and fear. He just wanted to get out of here now. He didn’t want to know what would happen if Springtrap somehow got into his office. It all felt like a game, and it seemed as if Springtrap were playing it as if it actually was. It all felt so unreal.

A shadow appeared in his window, walking from the right of his window, to the left. Or, more like limping. It was the shadow of Freddy again. Zack’s heart began pounding. He opened up the monitor, not wanting to have to look at the figure in his window, and stared at Springtrap, still in Cam 2. He clicked on Cam 3 and played the audio, luring it in the room. Still conscious of the shadow strolling past his window, he watched Springtrap stalk into his view of Cam 3. Out of the corner of his eye he watched the shadow, halfway across his window, continuing its slow trek. Just then though, the alarm started blaring. He looked at the camera, and saw Springtrap turn its head, staring in the direction to his office. Luckily the audio’s cooldown was finished, allowing him to switch on over to Cam 4 and play the audio there, leaving Springtrap with the abnormally large Foxy head.

Zack turned away from the monitor, and focused his attention on the maintenance panel, painfully ignoring the shadow of Freddy Fazbear, and flipped it open. Both his audio and ventilation systems were failing, forcing him to decide to reboot the entire system. He didn’t like doing that, but he knew it was quicker than doing it individually. Besides, he figured the video would go out soon anyway, so rebooting that too gave him one less thing to worry about. He was trying to see the bright side. It wasn’t working very well.

Finally, the process finished with one last soft beep, releasing Zack. The alarm shut off, signaling that the ventilation and air flow was good... for now. Zack swiveled in his seat over to the monitor, but before he opened it, he realized that the shadow was gone. He braced himself for the phantom to lunge at him, but nothing happened. He counted to 20, knowing that even that was too long, for Springtrap could be extremely close to his office now. Even then, nothing happened.

He sighed in overwhelming relief. Maybe ignoring it made it go away. He didn’t ponder over it more, because as soon as he opened the monitor he heard something crawling through the vents. He found Springtrap in Cam 15 again, the vent that lead into his office.

“What’s he doing? Doesn’t he know it’s already closed?”

He watched Springtrap stay there for a bit, relishing the time the robot was wasting. Just then though, he heard a voice. A deep male voice. He froze for a second, wondering whether he was hearing things. He heard it again.

“Follow me,” it said again, a little louder. He looked at the monitor, but it went fuzzy. Curiosity itched at him.

“Hello?” he hollered.

No answer for a few seconds, but then he heard it. “Follow me,” it repeated.

Finally, his curiosity overwhelmed him and took control of his actions. Forgetting about Springtrap and the dangers that lurk around every corner, he got up out of his seat, folding back the monitor, and exited his office. He turned the corner and walked past the window that looked into where he sat. He looked through it. Such a different view from here, he thought to himself as he walked on.

“Follow me,” it said again, its voice bouncing through the halls.

He followed.

Slowly, quietly, he walked on in silence, down a mindless path. Not once did he think of Springtrap, or the phantoms that lurked about in his nightmares and in the shadows of his deepest fears. Slowly, he continued on.

“Follow me,” the voice echoed around every corner.

Zack, turning a corner, noticed a tall shadow, mangled and torn. Seemingly hypnotized by the voice of the thing that called to him, he followed the shadow, through the dark halls and rooms. Finally, he approached the shadowy figure. They stopped in a dark, shadow-filled hallway. In the camera views, it would be Cam 9. Zack stared at the figure, still enveloped in shadow. Behind the shadowed figure, there was a light, in which it back stepped into, limping. Finally, Zack saw the figure, in all of its horror and evil.

It was Springtrap.




Chapter 8

“Hello,” it said in a scratchy mechanical, yet very human, voice.

Zack’s heart was pounding so hard, the idea of it exploding popped into his head, but only for a mere split second. Then, the fear returned, greater than ever. Here stood the thing that Zack had tried so hard to keep from his office, and here he was, following it! He hated himself for letting it lure him in. Just like he had done with it.

“My name... is Springtrap. Fitting, isn’t it,” it asked in its terror-filled voice.

It took a stumbling step forward, towards Zack.

It made a noise that could either have been laughing or a growl.

“Surprised? Cat got your damn tongue? I can talk. Can’t you?”

Zack had no idea what to say, so he replied, stuttering, “Y-yes.”

“Heh... good.”

Zack still had no idea what to do. He wanted to run, to hide. To hide himself from the terror, the nightmare, that was in front of him. It’s mangled, torn body. It’s wretched, malicious smile. It’s burning eyes. It smelled of rot and decay, making Zack’s eyes water, and shivers run through his spine. He had never known a moment where he’d been this scared in his life, but it felt familiar somehow. Almost as if he’d been in a scenario almost exactly like this one.   ;)

“You followed me. How sweet. You know, I’ve done this once before. It was about 30 years ago. Then, this happened. But... you already know this, don’t you? You saw it yourself.”

Zack felt as if something had crawled into his heart and smashed it with a thousand pound hammer. His breath caught in his throat, making his head spin, his emotions going wild. This thing, this nightmare, knew what he’d seen. It knew what he’d dreamt. Or, actually, he. This thing was haunted. It wasn’t an animatronic, or at least, not anymore. This thing was like a living thing, and it wasn’t nice.

“You seem scared. You are, aren’t you? Don’t be. Or, at least, try not to be. I promise, that when I hurt you, and eventually kill you, it won’t be quick. Oh wait... that means you should be scared of me. Oops.”

It burst out laughing at its own words. It didn’t move much, seeing as the body was stiff, but it moved its head and mouth. The mouth opened wide, revealing its twisted face inside, looking human yet not human at the same time. It finally quieted. It took a step forward.

“I could tell you the stories of the Freddy Fazbear family. I could tell you of the happy little b******s that ran around, screaming, crying, complaining, laughing. I could tell you how I killed them. How their bones sounded like when they snapped and crunched, what they felt like. I could tell you about their screams for their mommies and daddies, their cries for help. I could tell you how I crammed each of the bloodied corpses into a different Fazbear animatronic suit. I could tell you how I died. How I trapped myself in this suit. But I won’t. It’s too long of a story.”

Zack was petrified now. He turned and ran, sickened by the words of this... this nightmare! He turned and ran as fast as he could, not looking back. He heard the footsteps of Springtrap right behind him, following him. Each staggering step it took, it got quieter as Zack put distance between him and the mangled, torn body of the man that haunted the suit. He gasped for air as he ran without hesitation, turning corners, entering darkened halls, running past props and pictures. He looked at his office and decided he’d try an idea. He ran in, looking at the monitor as soon as he sat down. He saw Springtrap enter Cam 2 and played the audio, listening to the little kid. The sound stopped it dead in its tracks.

It looked around quickly, but long enough for the audio to cool down again, letting Zack play it in Cam 3, luring Springtrap into that room. Just then, Zack’s alarm went off. He didn’t care. He just wanted to get Springtrap far enough so that he could safely exit the building without worrying about it coming up behind him. He ran for the doors, unlocking them and opened them. Just then though, he remembered something. He forgot his car keys!

In a panic, he threw the door back open and sprinted into his office, searching his seat and desk for his keys, but couldn’t find them. He glanced at the monitor, which he forgot to shut off, and noticed Springtrap stalking towards him and the office. This made him panic even more, sending him in a flurry of movement. He threw papers off of his desk, onto the floor. Still nothing. He threw the table upside down, but still, no keys!

Then, he felt something in his pocket. He reached his hand in, and felt something warm and metal. His keys! He felt stupid at that moment, but pushed it away. He turned around and ran back to the doors. They were closed, which meant he had to unlock them again! He looked back and saw Springtrap, walking steadily towards him. It would only be a matter of seconds before it reached him. He pulled out the door keys and scrambled to unlock the doors. He opened them, letting a cold breeze in. The sun was just beginning to rise, giving the sky a milky mango color, giving Zack a sense of relief. He wasted no time in opening the door completely, but just as he was about to step out, he felt fingers curl around the back of his neck.

“Come here, boy!”

Zack squirmed, releasing his neck from the deathly grip of Springtrap, and sprinted outside, towards his car. He pressed the unlock button, unlocking the door, and opened the door and practically threw himself inside, starting the car. He looked at the exit to the building. The door was just now closing. Petrified that it had already gotten out and was already beside him, he put the car in reverse and gunned it out of the parking lot, leaving the building as fast as he could.


“No!” Springtrap screamed, smashing the wall with his fist. He left a huge gaping hole in the wall.

“No! No, no, no, no, no!”

He was mad. Extremely mad.

“That mother f****r got away! I’ll get him and send him straight to damn Hell for this! He won’t know what f*****g hit him!”

He punched the wall again and stalked away. He hated the fact that he couldn’t escape the building. As long as it was a building anyway. If the building were to be destroyed however..., he may be free of at least one prison.

He began planning, plotting, never forgetting about Zack.

Night 6- Nightmare

Chapter 9


30 Years Earlier...

The man in purple chuckled, then began laughing boisterously. He had finally done it. He had destroyed the things that had caused him so much pain and suffering. He had destroyed the Fazbear family.

But not their spirits.

Unknowingly to the man in purple, a spirit" the 5th child" appeared in the restaurant. It traversed through the rooms and halls, searching for its friends. It found them, crying, huddled together, watching someone: A man, dressed in purple. The spirit stepped up to them, feeling sad. Not just for itself, but for them. It saw their bodies. The bodies they had been trapped in. They were destroyed, broken. The spirits were finally free of their tombs. But not the Earth. It was not finished yet. Something had to be done. Something had to be done to the man that killed them.

It stepped up to the man in purple, revealing itself to him. At first, he looked confused, then a look of shock, then fear, appeared on his face.

“Stay away! Stay away from me,” he cried, stepping back from the spirit of the child.

The spirit moved closer to him, and closer. The man moved against the wall, then sprinted over to the other side of the room. He tried to escape the room, but was confronted by the other 4 spirits of the children, causing him to run to the West side of the room. The 5th spirit approached him yet again, sending him back to the opposite wall. Again, it closed the gap between the horrid man and itself, leading the man that slaughtered them fleeing to the other side of the room.

The ghost approached him again, and finally, the man had had enough of it. Eyeing a lone suit in the corner of the room, he ran to it, fitting it on himself. It wasn’t exactly snug, since it was filled with metal, and springs, and locks, and spring locks. It was a spring lock suit. But, he didn’t care.

He put it on, and seeing that the spirit halted any confrontation, he laughed. He laughed and laughed, causing the springlocks to weaken. Forgetting about how the springs worked, he let his body rub up against them. The rain that fell from the roof dripped onto the suit, making its way into the spring locks, weakening them even further. Finally, the spring locks snapped, causing the suit to come together. The man in purple, still in the suit, was cut open. Through his stomach, his legs, his arms, and his throat and face. The springlocks clamped shut, causing him to bleed out. Fountains of blood poured out of every opening in the suit possible.

The man fell on his knees, convulsing, trying to scream. But his jaws had been snapped, crushed, and split. His throat was nothing but a soft mush in the suit. His body, nothing more than chopped meat. He dropped. He was dead. No longer able to breath, and no heart to pump blood, and no brain to command his body, he fell backwards, his body still shuddering violently.

After several minutes, he stopped moving. Everything was quiet. A pool of blood surrounded the use-to-be body, and was still growing. The man in purple was no more in purple, but instead red, dressed in his own blood, in his own evil. The spirits slowly vanished, one by one. The 5th spirit was the last to go, lingering just a little longer to see the remains of what was once the Purple Guy. Finally, it vanished, its spirit free. The Purple Guy was no more. But, soon, he will be more than what he was. Springtrap has been born. And he shall rise again.


Present Day

The final day for Zack. Tomorrow, the attraction will be officially opened up to the public. After last night though, he didn’t know if he wanted to be apart of it anymore. After nearly getting caught, he didn’t want to go back. In fact, he was seriously thinking about quitting. It’s not like he’s getting paid minimum wage anyway! After minutes of thinking about it though, he decided to stick it out and see how it went after today. After all, it’s not like he’s going to let Springtrap lure him in again.


Zack sat down behind his desk, painfully aware of Springtrap and its evil. He put the last tape in, hoping to relax him a bit, and listened to it.

“Uh, hello? Hello? Uh, this is just to inform all employees that due to budget restrictions, the previously mentioned safe rooms are being sealed at most locations, including this one. Work crews will be here most of the day today, constructing a false wall over the old door base. Nothing is being taken out beforehand, so if you've left anything inside, then it's your own fault. Management also requests that this room not be mentioned to family, friends, or insurance representatives. Thanks again, and remember to smile; you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.”

“Well,” Zack said,” that was short.”

He looked at the time. Only 15 minutes had passed. He sighed in sadness and opened the monitor. He saw that Springtrap was in Cam 8; the room with a Chica head, a stack of presents, and a puppet mask hanging beside the camera’s view. He moved over to Cam 9 and pressed the audio button, making the little kid laugh, and in doing so, sending Springtrap stumbling into the hall, looking left and right. It didn’t keep him long though. It walked back into Cam 8, then quickly made its way into Cam 7 and into the ventilation. Zack quickly toggled camera views and moved over to Cam 12, a ventilation view. In the view, he saw Springtrap’s upper body. It used its arms to pull itself through the vent, but was halted abruptly as the vent shut, blocking the path. Springtrap quickly backtracked the way it came, moving with impeccable speed. This made Zack nervous.

Zack played the audio in Cam 9 just as it exited the vent. Springtrap heard it and turned its head, but ignored the sound and instead walked straight for Zack! Panicked, Zack accidentally clicked on Cam 10. Instead of a room though, he was greeted with a close up of burning white eyes on a child’s face. Zack screamed, then screamed even more as the monitor was torn away from his face as a screaming child with a propeller hat and burnt skin lunged at him, creating a terrifying sound as it did.

Zack nearly fell out of his seat as this happened, and tried to blink away the horrible sight, and the white eyes that still burned in his vision. His heart was racing as the alarm buzzed. He breathed heavily, still filled with fear and shock at what had just happened. He went over to the maintenance panel, temporarily forgetting about everything, and looked at the screen. Everything was off! He clicked “Reboot All” and cursed at the beeping. He waited and waited.

Finally, it stopped, and he pulled away from it, moving quickly to the monitor. He scrolled through every single camera view, but couldn’t find Springtrap. He began panicking even more, searching through the vents, but nothing!

Just then, a shadow loomed over him. Slowly, terrified, he looked up shakily. It loomed over him. Springtrap had entered his office.











Chapter 10

“Time to die,” it announced, grabbing the monitor in its huge hands and ripping it from the seat, sending electrical sparks everywhere.

Zack screamed, shrinking himself in his seat, nowhere to go. Springtrap reached its hands down and grabbed him and picked him up. Its strong grip squeezed Zack, forcing the air out of him. Even so, he screamed, kicking, trying to get out. But he couldn’t. He was picked up out of his seat, Springtrap holding him high above its head. It opened its mouth, revealing its twisted humanistic face beneath, and roared. Zack yelled in horror again.

Springtrap carried him out of the room, dragging him now, never letting him go. Zack squirmed to try and escape, but it was no use. He began to cry out for help, knowing that it was futile. He began regretting ever coming back here tonight. He began regretting ever applying for this job. But, regret wouldn’t save him now, and he knew that. He stopped trying to escape, knowing that it wouldn’t work, and thought about how to get out of here. Sadly, he came up with nothing. There was nothing he could do.

They entered a dark room, filled with arcade machines: Cam 6 in the camera views.

“You see all of these wires? Wouldn’t it be a shame if they somehow... messed up in some way?”

Zack, petrified, had no idea what he was talking about, but knew it didn’t sound good.

“Wh-what do you mean?”

Springtrap chuckled, then replied, “Crackle crackle burn burn. Get it now?”

Zack’s eyes widened in horror. It was planning on burning the building down!

“What about you,” Zack asked, trying to keep it from doing anything.

“Bah, I don’t give a damn what happens to me. It’s always possible I’ll burn with it. Or, more than likely, I’ll survive and be free of this Hell hole. It’s not like I have anywhere to go.” It paused, looked at Zack, then continued. “I’m sure you’re curious as to what’s gonna happen to you.”

Zack swallowed but said nothing. It was right. He was itching to know what Springtrap would do with him, but he was sure he already knew.

“I’m sure you know that I still haven’t forgotten about last night. I was pretty mad about that. I’m still pretty f*****g pissed about it. So, what better way to deal with you than let you burn with it?”

That’s when Zack lost it. He tried getting up and running away, but Springtrap had grabbed ahold of him before Zack could escape. Zack yelled again, but Springtrap wanted none of that. He yanked Zack back down beside him.

“Now now, no need for that. You won’t find help here. There’s no happy ending for you.”

It stepped over to some wires and grabbed them. It pulled them, sending sparks spraying every direction. It ripped out some more, and eventually a small fire found its way to life. It sparked and danced, then spread to some nearby wood. Springtrap grabbed some props it had gathered earlier and threw them in the fire. It laughed as it watched the fire dance, growing every second. The heat intensified as the fire grew. It grew and grew, faster and faster. Zack tried to squirm away, out of the deathly grip in which he was bound in, but he couldn’t. Springtrap tightened its grip around his wrist, then grabbed his neck and squeezed. He weakly cried out in pain, finally giving up. He went limp. Springtrap let go of his neck and snorted.

“Quit it,” it announced. “Trying to escape is futile. This is kind of ironic, is it not? I was the one that was trapped, with you leading me. Now, the roles are reversed. Now, I’m the puppet master, and you are the puppet. Ah... the puppet. The thing that ruined me. The thing that watched over the brat’s spirits. It’s no longer here now. I made sure of that.”

Zack had no idea what it was talking about, but he didn’t care. He’d given up hope already. Instead, he resorted to thinking about Trish, his wife, and how much he loved her, and how much they’d been through. 14 years of being together. He thought about their children. They had 1 on the way. He wouldn’t even be able to know if it was a boy or a girl. Tears welled in his eyes at that thought. His tears rolled down his cheek, to his chin, then fell on the floor.

Springtrap looked at him, saying, “Oh... You’re crying. Do... do you have family?”

Zack, unable to stop crying, just nodded.

“Oh, I’m so so sorry. I didn’t know. I... I guess I could let you go.”

Zack’s eyes widened, and hope began to rise.

“But... no.”

Then it came crashing down, sending him even deeper into the hole of sadness and grief he was in.

“You actually thought I cared? I don’t give a damn about your family! I don’t care if you don’t see them, and they never see your worthless body again! In fact, I’m enjoying this!”

It laughed, its body shaking. The flames had already engulfed half of the room, and spread to other parts of the building. Zack could already feel the engulfing heat; it was unbearable. It wouldn’t be long until they too were engulfed in the flame.


Zack screamed. Not at the horror in which he had to endure, but the pain. The intense pain of the heat that was engulfing him and Springtrap. It laughed at Zack, but he paid no attention. The only things on his mind were his wife, his kids, and the unbearable pain. The flames licked his body, then swallowed him whole. It spread to his clothes and his hair, sending eternal pain everywhere. He screamed as it melted his skin.

This can’t be real! This just can’t be real! he thought to himself, wishing it was all just a dream. Just a nightmare. But, he couldn’t. He couldn’t push it off anymore. This was happening. This was real. All of it. The pain, the nightmare cackling right beside him, the fire, the horror, his death! Unable to stand it anymore, he flopped on the ground, sobbing uncontrollably as the flames engulfed his entire body, melting away the last of his skin, turning him into a red mush. His skeleton was all that remained of him afterwards. The building burned down all night, with Springtrap laughing the entire time, until finally, its laughs ended too. Everything was quiet in the night except the crackling of the enormous flames that were all that was left of Fazbear’s Fright: Horror Attraction.


A newspaper released the next day, announcing the burning of the horror attraction, and the reveal of Zack’s death. This was part of the article:

Not much is said about Zack’s death. But, the animatronic body was never found. Despite countless searches, the authorities or the owners never did find the body of Springtrap.









Chapter 11

My name... is Springtrap. Fitting, isn’t it? The springlocks that ended me. My safety, or so I thought, my own trap. Over 30 years ago, I destroyed the Fazbear family, only to be ruined by the spirits of the children I had so joyously slaughtered. But now, here I am. I no longer have flesh as skin, but a metal carcass. I am immortal now, not a shriveled human. I was once the Purple Guy, as some called me, but now... Now, I am Springtrap. I am back, baby, and better than ever!

I have risen.















The eyes of a child can be easily deceived into imagining... things. A child’s imagination can go further than what they’ve experienced.



4

© 2016 Gage


Author's Note

Gage
This is my 3rd main Five Nights at Freddy's fan story. Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
Added on February 12, 2016
Last Updated on February 16, 2016
Tags: horror, fnaf, fanfiction

Author

Gage
Gage

Wabash, IN



About
I am named after the little boy, Gage, from Pet Cemetery. (The boy that was ran over by a semi, killed his mother, and ended up with his father having to kill the boy.) more..

Writing