Five Nights at Freddy's 4- The Final Chapter

Five Nights at Freddy's 4- The Final Chapter

A Story by Gage
"

Take a look at the final story in the Five Nights at Freddy's series.

"

Five Nights at Freddy’s 4

The Final Chapter

Author: Gage Ballard


Chapter 1- Prologue

5 days until the party

He cried and whimpered, banging on the door of his room. He begged and begged to be let out.

“Please, let me out! Let me out of here! Please!”

But still, no one answered him. He fell to his knees and began crying even more. Tears flowed down his tiny cheeks. His shoulders shook from the sadness. He rolled up into a ball and sobbed quietly. He was locked in his room yet again, with no one to hear his pleas. He cried and cried, his bright blue eyes wetted and red from the tears. His sandy brown hair lay on his dark blue-checkered floor. Hopelessness replaced the sadness and depression and fear.

He turned his tear-stained face over to the corner of his storm cloud grey room and looked at what sat in the corner: his toys. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. He got up shakily and walked on over to them and sat down beside them.

“These are my friends,” he whimpered to himself, sniffling.

He wiped away his tears and looked at them. He looked at Freddy, and his greyish-black top hat and bowtie. He looked at Chica and her pink and yellow cupcake. He looked at Bonnie with his bright red bowtie and floppy ears. He looked at Foxy, whom had no head.

“These are my friends,” he repeated quietly.

On his bed sat a yellow Freddy plush toy. This one had a purple hat and purple bowtie. Fredbear. It looked like all of the other toys, except this one talked to the little boy. It told him things. The boy and Fredbear went everywhere together. Now, it sat on his bed, his black and white eyes looking at the boy.

“What did he do this time,” Fredbear asked the boy. After being silent it said, “He locked you in your room again. Don’t be scared. I am here with you.”

The boy didn’t turn to look at the toy, but heard him. He sniffed again as a tear slid down his cheek. He got up and went to the door again and began banging on it more.

“Let me out. Please!”

He kept begging, crying. Eventually, he stopped and laid his head on the door, tired and sad. His cheeks were sticky from all of his tears, yet he still cried. He slid back down on the floor and cried softly to himself, falling asleep as he did.

As this happened, Fredbear watched him. “Tomorrow is another day.”


Chapter 2- Night 1

The child sat on his bed. His hands sweated with fear as he held on to his flashlight like it was the only thing keeping him from them. Or them from him. He looked left and right, at the doors that were cracked open. All was silent in the night. In the distance, a dog barked and howled to be let in.

The little boy jumped as he heard a clock going off. It was now 1 A.M. He sucked in a breath as his heart raced. He wanted to cry, but knew he couldn’t. They’d here him. That would be bad. Then, they would come for him. Them, and their huge mouths. Their evil eyes. Their huge, sharp, gaping bloodied teeth. Just the thought of them scared the poor boy. He looked ahead of him, flashing his light to the closet in front of him. On the floor were toys. There was a phone beside a robot colored all purple, with a yellow badge to his right. Up top on a dresser to the left of the closet was a multicolored fan, lined up with the blue walls of the room. All little children’s toys. Perfect for the boy, age of 8.

       

The boy rotated on his bed to look behind him, at the front of his bed. There, all alone, sat a Freddy Fazbear teddy bear. Its deep blue eyes were almost as big as golf balls. Its top hat and tie were a charcoal black. Looking at the innocent plush calmed him down a bit. It allowed him to relax. But that was short lived. He heard one of his doors creaking. He swiveled back to his original position on the edge of his bed and stared. He flashed his light over to the left, and realizing that was the source of the sound, he ran over to the door and listened.

It breathed heavily.

His eyes widened. He didn’t just hear it, he felt it! He smelled it! The reeking stench of blood and decay emanated from the monster’s vicious mouth, making the little boy’s eyes water. Not just from the smell, but also from the fear. He pulled the door shut and held onto it with one hand, and the flashlight with the other. He waited and waited, holding his breath, listening to the pounding of his tiny heart. Finally, he heard footsteps: big loud thumps that became quieter as it walked away. He backed away from the door and it cracked again, but that was natural. The doors never stayed completely shut.

He ran back to his bed and sat on it, but was forced to get up again when the door on the right began to creak open. He ran as fast and as quiet as his little legs could carry him and listened by the door.

More breathing. He had to hold in a scream as it threatened to burst out of him. He quickly shut the door, not allowing the beast in. He stood there for what seemed like an eternity until finally, he heard the footsteps go down the hall, away from his door.

He ran back to his bed, panting. From fear, from tiredness, from depression. He hated his life. He hated it all. The constant fear was overwhelming. At night was the worst. It was when they come. The monsters. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. Somehow, he knew all of this. That was all he knew: that they were all monsters.

Everything was quiet now. The only thing the child heard was his own heart beating and his breathing. Nothing more.

Several hours passed by as the child sat on his bed, swinging his flashlight back and forth. But now, something was different. The boy squinted his eyes, trying to listen, but all he heard was a low mechanical humming sound, similar to a wind-up toy. He was beginning to get scared, so he turned around to grab Freddy, but stopped as his flashlight landed on something horrific. On his bed was not his toy Freddy, but instead a tiny monster of nightmares that looked like it. It had tiny teeth, sharper than needles. It eyes shone silver in the light of the flashlight. It made mechanical sounds that made it even more horrifying. It shook and bounced in one place, its jaws chomping rapidly.

The boy shone the flashlight on it, keeping the beam on it, hoping it would drive the monster away. He squeezed his eyes shut, his tiny heart pounding so hard he wondered if the monsters out there could here it.

Finally, the mechanical squealing of the tiny demon stopped, leaving the room in complete silence. The boy turned back around, relieved that it had vanished. He knew it would be back though. They always came back: Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. They always come back.

A grandfather clock chimed 6 times, signaling the end of the nightmare in which the boy had to endure.

The boy was relieved to hear the chimes. It was over. The monsters were gone. But the nightmares of the days would come. He almost preferred the monsters to it all.

       

Wake up, Zack.

       








Chapter 3

4 days until the party

He laid his eyes upon Fredbear. He looked at the yellow cloth on the bear. He looked at its black eyes. He stared at the beautiful purple of its hat and tie. He listened to the voice of it. The voice that talked in his head.

He walked over to his door. This time, it wasn’t locked. He opened the door, slowly, peeking out of the opening. It was clear. He was hiding. Zack could tell. He knew he could be anywhere. His brother. The one that locked him in his room. The one that always scared him.

“You know he is hiding again. He won’t stop until you find him,” Fredbear told the boy. Zack knew.

Slowly, Zack opened the door completely. He opened his door to a section of his house. On the far wall, opposite the door and Zack, stood a tall grandfather clock. The floor was a very dark blue, with lighter blue spots dotting the carpet, and dull grey walls. He went down the hall, to the left of the door, and walked into the living room, with the same grey walls, blue floor, and a yellow-orange carpet in the middle of the room.

All was quiet. Zack looked at the blank TV screen. Where is he? Zack asked himself. His little heart began to pound. His brother could be anywhere. He walked forward, towards the TV, trying to head to the kitchen, when his brother popped out from behind the couch with a Foxy mask, and roared at Zack. The little boy fell to the floor, petrified. His brother had done it again.

Zack laid on the floor, sobbing, curled up in a tiny ball. His brother laughed and laughed at his brother’s torture.

Fredbear sat on the couch, watching Zack sob, and said, “Tomorrow is another day.”











Chapter 4- Night 2

Zack opened his eyes to his room again. He felt the flashlight in his tiny hands, and squeezed it. He put his arms back behind him and pushed, letting himself sit up. Yawning, he clicked on the flashlight and looked at both doors. They were cracked open, just like usual. Not a sound went through the house. Zack was the only one here.

He whispered, “And the monsters.”

He couldn’t forget about the monsters that tried to get him every night. He couldn’t. Not with their huge teeth, as long as his arms. Not with their glowing metal eyes that seemed to always be able to see him, no matter where they were in the building. Not with their sharp claws that could rip something, or someone, to shreds. He couldn’t forget about that. Never. They were nightmares. All of them.

He looked back to his right, behind him, and looked at some flowers on a table beside his bed. He wondered who put those there, and when. It didn’t matter. What mattered was that he paid attention to what happened. Any second and any of the monsters could appear in his room and pick him up and�" he squeezed his eyes shut. He didn’t want to imagine it anymore. A tear slid down his left cheek at the thought of it. Not again, he told himself. Not again.

He moved his attention back to the left door. He heard something: footsteps. He ran over to the left door and opened the door slightly and listened. Nothing. He took a deep breath, his heart racing, and clicked on the flashlight and shone it down the hall. There was nothing in the hall. Realizing he could have gotten the wrong door, he shut that door- the best he could- and sprinted over to the other door. He cracked the door open no more than an inch and listened to the silent air in the hall. Nothing. His heart had begun to slow down at the knowledge that nothing was here. Taking a deep breath, he shone his flashlight down the hall and nearly dropped it.

Bright, sharp, yellow eyes stared at him, but then vanished half a second later. That was enough time to see the nightmare that stared back at him, though. The monster stood no less than 6 feet tall, with sharp beastly claws on each hand. It had a huge round body and head. It had a large beak that could fit 2 whole human heads in its mouth, with teeth that could rip through anything. It wore a torn bib with blood stains that said Let’s Eat, and held a plate with a cupcake that had large eyes and sharp, tiny teeth. Chica.

Zack squeezed the flashlight and shut the door and ran to his bed. He nearly screamed the entire way. It took all he had not to fall down and sob and cry for help. He got to his bed and sat there, holding his knees and rocking back and forth, trying to slow down his breathing and calm down. Being scared to death wasn’t going to help him keep the monsters away.

He turned around and looked at his toy Freddy Fazbear. Its big blue eyes helped to calm him down. He reached over to pick it up but stopped. The air around the toy felt cold. Very cold. It worried him. He turned around and heard footsteps coming from the left hall. As quickly as he could, Zack ran to the left door and cracked it open and listened. It was silent. He flashed his light down the hall, holding his breath. He was lucky he did. A pair of orange eyes darted back into the room it came from. It was quick, but Zack saw some of it. It had a long snout, with hundreds of needle teeth. It had a dog like face, with a hook on one hand. Zack knew what that monster was. It was Foxy. It wasn’t as tall as Chica. Foxy was no more than 4 and half feet tall, only a little taller than Zack.

His heart was beating rapidly again, but this time he held it under control as best he could. He shut the door and ran back to his bed. He was thankful he found Foxy before it found its way into his closet. Foxy loved the closet.

Zack found himself staring at the closet after spotting Foxy, making sure it didn’t magically appear in there. The boy jumped as a dog started barking from a house far away. He listened to the dog, using it as a way to calm himself down. He was so focused on the dog’s barking that he almost didn’t hear the mechanical whining of the tiny Freddy’s behind him.

He turned around and, upon hearing the increasing noise of them, clicked on his flashlight. There wasn’t 1 tiny Freddy. There weren’t even 2 of them. There were 3 tiny demons lined up on his bed, opening and closing their tiny jaws at incredible speed. He shone his flashlight on them, and that drove them to jump off of the bed. But they didn’t just jump off. They more like flew off of his bed, with impeccable speed. Zack felt like his heart had skipped a beat. There were 3 of them! He swallowed, his palms sweating. He wanted to whimper, but knew he needed to be quiet. He didn’t want to draw them closer to him.

He turned around and faced the front of his room, sitting on his bed. The grandfather clock began to chime, signaling 6 A.M.

       

Wake up Zack, please.







Chapter 5

3 days until the party

Noise. Noise of children. Balloons, presents, cake, pizza. He was here, at Fredbear’s Family Diner. He was lying down, crying in this dreadful place. His eyes widened as he realized this fact. He looked around wildly, taking the whole place in. There were grey walls, with colorful polka dots dotting the entire area. In front of him, to his right, was a huge poster of Fredbear’s head, with its huge purple hat and bowtie.

“He left without you,” a voice echoed in his head. Fredbear.

His brother dropped him off here, in this horrid place. He had dragged Zack, kicking and screaming and crying, and dropped him off and left him. What should he do?

“He knows that you hate it here.”

Zack’s shoulders shook as he cried. He hated it here. He wanted to go home.

Fredbear explained to the boy, “You are right beside the exit. If you run, you can make it. Hurry, run toward the exit.”

Zack picked himself up from off of the floor, tears still running down his eyes. He turned around and headed towards the exit, but was confronted by a monstrous beast of yellow fur and purple accessories.

“It’s too late,” Fredbear announced. “Hurry the other way and find someone who will help! You know what will happen if he catches you!”

Zack turned around and ran the other way, but not before looking back behind him at the big red doors to his right. The doors were opened, and inside was a man. The boy couldn’t see very well in the dark room, but saw a man shadowed in all purple, with a yellow badge. He was stuffing a Fredbear head on some person quietly, slowly. The man turned his head and saw Zack and shut the door, leaving him alone with the huge yellow bear.

The person in the Fredbear costume began walking towards Zack. The boy’s heart began to race as he turned back around and walked forward, towards another part of the building. He entered a room, with tables and balloons, with streamers dangling from the ceiling. Shadows of a big bear and lumbering rabbit danced on the walls.

“You can find help if you can get past them,” Fredbear advised, trying to encourage the boy. “You have to be strong.”

His heart pounded against his chest at what lay ahead of him. He walked forward, terrified. Just then, the costumed person came up behind Zack, into the room. Unable to hold back his fear anymore, he dropped to the ground in tears, his eyes squeezed tightly shut.

“Tomorrow,” Fredbear stated, “is another day.”

Chapter 6- Night 3

Thump. Thump. Thump. Footsteps.

The boy ran over to the right door, opened it, and listened. He sucked in a breath as he heard the thing on the other side, breathing. He shut the door, painfully aware that the only thing separating him from them was a 2-inch thick wooden door. It was unnerving. Luckily they didn’t try and break the door down.

Zack heard more footsteps, coming from the other door. He swallowed and shivered. They were coming for him! After hearing the nightmare walk away from his current door, he let go of the handle and ran over to the other door, on the right. As soon as he got there, he opened the door and listened and instantly heard the breathing. His mind screamed, and his voice threatened to do the same. He shut the door and squeezed his eyes shut, not opening them until Chica’s footsteps sounded down the hall. He heard it go into the kitchen and rummage around, banging around pots and pans, making loud noises. He ran back over to his bed and sat there, breathing, waiting, fearing.

Breathing. Heart beating. Whining. Zack knew that sound: it was the sound of the tiny Freddy’s on his bed. He whipped around and looked at the front of his bed, staring at the tiny creatures. For a second, he just stared at them, too horrified to do anything. He watched as one more jumped, or flew, onto the bed, gathering with the other 2. 3 little tiny Freddy’s clustered on his bed, whining away with their mechanical wind-up toy sounds. Their jaws chomped repeatedly, and they bounced around. Finally, coming to his senses and realizing that if he didn’t scare them away, they’d get him, he flashed a light on them, and watched as, one by one, they flew under the bed. The night was silent, except for the beating of his heart, and his heavy, fearful breathing.

Creak. The boy jumped, and turned around, facing the closet door. He watched as the closet doors shut quickly. He realized he should have paid more attention to the doors instead of staring at Freddy. Foxy was now in his room, in his closet, no more than 10 feet away from him. Taking a deep breath, he jumped off of his bed and ran to the closet. He took another deep breath and held it, then opened the closet doors. He nearly screamed.

A loud, ear-splitting roar escaped from the long snout of the nightmare that stood in front of Zack. Quickly, wanting to separate him and Foxy, he slammed the closet doors shut, shutting the doors on Foxy. He had gotten a good look at it: The long snout, ripped and torn, showing metal underneath the skin. The torn ear, displaying the shiny metal that made it up. The long vicious teeth. The amber red of its evil eyes, and the crimson red pupil that threatened to burn through the soul of anyone it looked at. It was truly horrifying. More horrifying than any nightmare could ever be, especially to an 8 year old child.

Zack sobbed quietly, unable to hold back his fear after that. The teeth had been so close to his face. The roar had been so loud in his ears. The monster in his closet was too scary for him to withstand. He was breaking. He didn’t know how much longer he could live with this. All of the fear, the pain, the torture. When would it end? If only...

He opened the closet door to check on Foxy, who wasn’t there anymore. In its place sat a tiny plush of it. It had big yellow eyes that stared at Zack. He almost picked it up and brought it with him, but it seemed as if some magical force wouldn’t allow it. Instead, he turned back around, and sat on his bed again.

The nightmares on the halls kept coming, one after the other. Sometimes, Zack wouldn’t hear their breathing, and flash his light down the hall. He’d catch Chica, but could never catch the other. Not until he heard it for the last time.

Thumping reverberated through the left hall, and into his room. Picking himself up from his bed, horrifying thoughts racing through his mind, he ran over to the door and listened. There was no breathing. He squeezed his flashlight, breathing hard, and got ready to flash his light down the hall. He lifted the flashlight and clicked it on. This time, a pair of ocean blue eyes dodged back from the hall, around a corner. Zack’s breath caught in his chest. It was Bonnie.

It was all blue, with a torn right ear, and a ripped up red bowtie. It had large claws, and hundreds of sharper-than-knives teeth. It was extremely tall, with its head nearly touching the ceiling. Its entire body was covered in rips, exposing wires and metal and metal rods. It was truly horrific.

Zack sprinted back into his bed, and buried his head in his hands. It was too much. All of it: The huge teeth, the huge claws, the huge monsters, even the tiny demons that kept flying up on his bed. Who knew what would happen if they decided to get Zack. It was too much for an 8-year-old kid to handle. He heard the grandfather clock chime 6 times, signaling the end of this dreadful night. He was thankful it was all over. But, he knew that the day couldn’t be any better.

Please, Zack. Wake up.





Chapter 7

2 days until the party

“You have to get up,” Fredbear urged.

Zack was stuck in the restaurant again. His brother did it again.

“You can get out this time, but you have to hurry.”

Zack- who was at that moment lying down and sobbing- picked himself up from off the floor. He headed forwards, towards the way he went last time.

Before he reached the room though, Fredbear cried out, “No! Don’t you remember what you saw? The exit is the other way! Hurry and leave.”

Stopping in his tracks, Zack headed the opposite way he was going, towards the exit. He found some red doors and walked through them and found himself in the parking lot. To his right, there was a statue of Fredbear, with its right hand on its hips, and its left hand up in the air, presenting the restaurant. Farther down the parking lot was a little brown-haired girl, in a green shirt with a red heart on the chest, with brown shorts and white shoes. She was holding a doll. Zack took in how beautiful she looked to him.

Zack walked up to her, and she immediately asked, “Hi, my name is Trish. Where’s your plush toy? Mine is Spring Bonnie.”

In her hand, she held a rabbit, the color yellowish-brown. Upon seeing it, images flashed in the boy’s head. He squeezed his eyes shut and forced them out of his head, trying to shy away from the girl.

“My Daddy says I have to be careful with him or I will pinch my finger,” the girl explained. “He is a finger trap, he says.”

Zack finally broke away from the girl named Trish, tears still sliding down his cheeks. He headed away from the diner, and began walking on a sidewalk, surrounded by bright green grass. It was a beautiful green that matched with the girl’s eyes that stood in it. She wore an orange shirt and skirt and shoes, and had light brown hair, almost orange looking.

As Zack walked by her, she cautioned, “You’d better watch out! I hear they come to life at night. And if you die, they hide your body and never tell anyone.” The girl chuckled and continued. “Why do you look so worried? See you at the party!”

The orange girl laughed as Zack hurried away from her. She began to scare him, so he wanted to get away from her as quickly as he could. In the distance, he saw yellow flowers. He didn’t stare at them, but thought he saw his toy Fredbear’s head in one of the flowers.

Continuing along the sidewalk, he came across a teenage boy, with curly brown hair and a green shirt and blue jeans. He was laughing.

“Aren’t you the kid who always hides under the tables and cries,” the teenage boy asked, laughing. “No one else is scared! Why are you? Stop being such a baby!”

Zack began crying more as he walked away. What that boy said had hurt his feelings, and reminded him of why he was scared. It reminded him of what had happened. He relived the moments leading up to it all, wishing he didn’t have to. It played out anyway as he followed the sidewalk and approached a round boy in a red shirt, blue jeans, and brown shoes. He had short brown hair and blue eyes, and was holding a pink balloon. Zack walked past him, but caught what he said.

“Are you going to the party? Everyone is going to the party. Oh wait, you have to go! It’s your birthday!”

The chubby boy laughed as Zack hurried away from him, trying his best not to cry. He had stopped, but it all still threatened to come pouring out of him. Finally, he reached a curve in the sidewalk. Fredbear sat in the grass at the curb, watching as Zack approached his house and walked through the door.

He walked through the door into his living room, where the orange carpet, dark blue and lighter blue spotted carpet, and his grey dreary walls were. And his brother.

Fredbear sat on the blue couch in his living room, and advised, “Be careful.”

Zack walked to his room, wanting nothing more than to bury his head in his bed and go to sleep, shutting out the world in the process. He walked through the hall with the grandfather clock and went into his room. He opened the door and walked in and marched straight to his bed.

Then he slid out.

His brother slid out from under Zack’s bed and roared at him, causing the young boy to fall to the ground in a fit of tears. His tiny heart raced in his chest. He was terrified. His brother was wearing the scary Foxy mask again. The one that had the long snout and sharp teeth.

Zack lay there crying as Fredbear, sitting on his bed, said, “Tomorrow is another day.”









Chapter 8- Night 4

He blinked as he flicked on his flashlight. He was stuck here again, in a dark room, with the only source of light being his flashlight, and the only thing keeping them from him being 2 wooden doors. He hated it. The only feeling he knew during the night was absolute terror. Then again, that’s all he seemed to feel. People made fun of him for it, especially his brother. His brother took advantage of his fear. Of his weakness. Zack hated it. It made him feel horrible. He felt like they’d all prefer it if he just died. It would all be better if I did, he told himself. It would all end, and then no one would have to put up with him and his crybaby attitude.

Zack jumped as heavy thumps reverberated into his room. Upon instinct, he ran to the left door and opened it and listened. He heard nothing. He clicked his flashlight on and felt his heart seemingly skip a beat. Thankfully, nothing was there. But that meant that something else was in the other hall. He clicked the flashlight off and ran over to the other door. He opened it and listened, but heard nothing. He took a breath and held it and flicked the light on, and watched in horror as a pair of yellow eyes darted away. He shuddered at the image of Chica’s gaping beak and vicious teeth. He shut the door and headed back to his bed.

He jumped up on his bed and immediately heard metallic whining. He knew what it was that was making that sound, and where it was coming from. He turned around on his bed and flicked his flashlight on 2 tiny Freddy’s. Their eyes shone silver in the light as they whisked away under the bed one by one. As they flew under the bed, the flashlight’s light flickered, sending chills down Zack’s spine. The sudden thought of it going out tore at his mind, threatening to engulf him in worrying fear. He swallowed that thought and turned around, running to the left door to check on the hall. He opened the door and lifted the flashlight up to click it on, but stopped as he heard heavy breathing. He had been about to shine his light right on the face of the monster breathing on the other side!

Zack shut the door and held onto the handle, keeping it closed. He squeezed his eyes shut and willed the nightmare to go away. His heart pounded as images of having his head bitten flashed through his mind. That made his fear rise even higher. He was afraid of being bitten. He was afraid of them biting his head and chomping down on him. It reminded him of-

Stop!

He willed himself to stop thinking about it. He needed to focus on the task at hand. If not, they would get into his room. He didn’t dare venture any further than that.

As soon as he heard the footsteps of the giant nightmare walk away from the door, Zack ran back the right door to check on it. Just because he didn’t hear anything didn’t mean nothing was there. He reached the right door, which was cracked slightly ajar, like usual. He cracked it open a little more and listened. He heard nothing as he lifted the flashlight up to his chest and flipped the switch to turn it on. The hall was empty except for a pair of orange eyes that darted away, into another room. Zack’s breath caught in his throat. It was Foxy! The nightmarish fox had been on the other side of the hall, possibly about to sneak its way into his room, and burrow itself in his closet and then attack him. He shivered at the thought of Foxy leaping at him, mouth wide open, revealing its monstrous fangs, ready to rip anything apart. In this case: Zack.

He ran back to his bed and turned around to check on his bed. 1 tiny Freddy had been sitting there, waiting for him, whining the entire time. It flew under the bed. There were so many monsters! Zack was surprised he could deal with them. The sudden memory of Trish, the girl he talked to with the Spring Bonnie toy, popped into his head. She was pretty. That was for sure. He smiled at the thought of her, and imagined a family. Zack and Trish. Together. It all felt like it really could be. Like he could live to be with her. But, he knew it was impossible. That was out of the question. He’d never fall in love. He’d never live to meet a girl who loved him and cared about him. It’s just impossible, he told himself depressingly.

He shook it all out of his head, not wanting to depress himself even further with this nonsense. It was all getting to him. He couldn’t wait until it was all over. The nightmares that lurked in the halls, under his bed, and hiding in his closet. He couldn’t wait until the monsters of the day would just disappear and leave him alone. Forever. He couldn’t wait until he died. Then he wouldn’t have to relive it all. Relive the monsters, relive the nightmares, relive the fear, the pain, the agony, the depression, and the anxiety. All of it. Gone.

He heard thumping. Upon hearing this, he ran to the right door, his tiny heart beginning to race with fear. He opened the door and pressed his ear against the door, straining to hear anything. Nothing. He flashed his light into the hall, but found nothing. Instead, he heard the clattering of pots and pans in the kitchen. Chica wasn’t a threat. Yet.

He shut the door�" as best as it would shut�" and ran over to the left door and listened. Breathing. Deep, monstrous breathing. He shut the door, wishing for the beast to disappear and to leave him alone. He willed it away, fighting back tears as images flashed through his mind. It wouldn’t go away. None of it would. Especially that night.

It didn’t leave. It wouldn’t leave. He kept opening the door to listen again, and he kept hearing the breathing. He thought about just leaving the door, but knew that wasn’t a great idea. The fear in Zack was rising to unreachable heights. If it went on like this- Creak.

Zack’s eyes widened. Footsteps signaled the disappearance of the nightmare Bonnie, but the sounds of wood creaking meant something else. He ran to his bed and flashed his light in his room. The light began flickering. That could mean only one thing: something was in his room. He knew what it was. Foxy. He ran over to the closet, panting. He knew he had to make sure it was Foxy. It was entirely possible he was wrong. He curled his tiny fingers around the handles of the closet, took a deep breath, and opened up the door.

Rrraaaawwwwwrrrrr!

Foxy screamed at Zack with a nightmarish roar. Zack nearly screamed as he slammed the closet doors shut, sealing Foxy in. The doors moved and shook as Foxy tried to break out, but he held on, not daring to let go and run away. Foxy gradually slowed down, and eventually stopped banging on the closet door. Zack counted to 5, then opened the closet and checked. Foxy was no longer there, replaced instead with a plushy. It has cute yellow eyes. Zack almost wanted to pick it up and hug it, but he was too afraid of everything else around him to do so.

He closed the closet doors and ran back to his bed, but was forced to run over to the left door. He opened the door and listened, and heard deep, heavy breathing. Holding in a scream, he shut the door and waited, listening.

Come on, leave, Zack willed Bonnie.

After what felt like hours, he heard the footsteps of a retreating nightmare. He ran back to his bed, only to hear the whining of the tiny Freddy’s gathering behind him. Holding back tears of fear and desperation, he turned around and flashed a light at them. They all stared at him, looking at him. Their silver eyes shone in the night. At first, they didn’t leave. The flashlight flickered intensely, making Zack imagine horrible things, such as the flashlight going out, and the tiny demons jumping straight at him, holding him down as Freddy emerged from under his bed, leaning down with its sharp teeth, opening its mouth and then�"

The grandfather clock chimed, signaling the end of the night. The end of the nightmare in which the 8-year-old boy was forced to live in. The monsters had all flew back under his bed as Zack stared into blank space, tears streaming down his face. The images going through his head were too much. He couldn’t escape them. He never would. He would never forget that one night. The worst night of all. He fought back the images the memories, as a distant voice called to him.

Zack, I’m sorry! Please... wake up!







Chapter 9

1 day until the party

Headless bodies. Bare bones. Huge blank eyes staring into space. Endoskeletons. Metal. Animatronic heads and bodies. Plastic eyes, staring at nothing. All of these surrounded him. It was all very freaky, terrifying Zack.

He was locked away, but not in his room this time. This time, he was in a different room. A dark room, full of endoskeleton bodies and animatronic suits. The room was dark, the walls and floor was grey. He was alone. He was scared. He banged on the door of the horrifying room, screaming for help.

“Please let me out! Please!”

Zack cried as he slid down onto the floor. Why? Why did he have to go through this? Why did his brother do this to him? Why did his brother hate him? Why did everyone hate him? Why was he alive? Why wasn’t he dead? Would it be better if he were? I’d rather be dead... he thought to himself.

“Please,” Zack whispered as he slid down to the floor, “let me out...”



Chapter 10- Night 5

A voice echoed through the halls, into Zack’s dark, empty room. He sat on his bed, trying to listen to the voice, but also listen to the halls as well. He couldn’t make out what the man was saying, but he heard “First day on the job”, “Get settled through the night”, and some more stuff, but he didn’t understand any of it. Eventually, it went quiet, leaving him to listen to his own heartbeat. That didn’t last long.

Zack heard a creak, then quick heavy footsteps. He couldn’t tell where it had come from, so he ran over to the left door and opened it. He listened, but heard nothing. He flicked his flashlight on and sent the light from it shining down the hall. It was empty. Realizing he had chosen the wrong door, he ran over to the other door as fast as he could. His fear spiked to unimaginable heights as he reached the other door. He opened it up and listened. He heard footsteps. Gathering the only bit of courage he had, he lifted his flashlight to his chest and flashed his light. He immediately regretted it.

Chica stood in the middle of the hallway, staring at Zack. It just stared, its huge beak gaping wide open, revealing huge sharp teeth. Maybe it never closed its mouth because its teeth were too big. The sudden idea flew through Zack’s head, but was gone as quickly as it had come. Instead, absolute and pure terror flooded through the little boy’s veins, turning his blood ice cold. All he could do was stare at the teeth of the nightmare staring at him. It was huge.

The thing breathed, its huge jaws opening wider, and then made for Zack. He couldn’t move. He was frozen in place by fear as Chica hurried over to the door in which he held open. It screeched, shaking Zack out of his shock, allowing him to slam the door shut. He held onto it for dear life as that monster shook it, banged on it, pulled it, and pushed on it. It shook the entire building, rattling Zack’s skull. Tears streamed down his face as his body shook with the force of the nightmare trying to pry open the door. He wanted to scream. He wanted to cry. He wanted to curl up in a ball and just cry himself to sleep. He wanted to die. But he was too afraid to. He was too afraid to do anything and everything. He was ashamed of himself. He was sad because he couldn’t even talk to Trish, the pretty little girl that talked to him nicely about her toy. He was a baby. He was a wimp. He was worthless. He was pathetic.

He cried softly. He didn’t even notice that Chica had given up and left. He shook uncontrollably as he cried. He only stopped once he heard the sound of a door creaking. Quickly, he stood up and ran over to the other door, but stopped as he realized that it wasn’t that door. It had been the closet door he had heard. He made his way to the closet. He placed his hands on the closet handles, and felt his mouth go dry. He shivered as his heart began pounding. Slowly, he pulled open the doors to the closet.

The doors forced themselves open as Foxy rushed at Zack, roaring. He slammed the closet doors shut, trapping Foxy in the closet. He held it there, willing the nightmare to disappear, forever. He heard another door creak open. He wanted to hold the closet shut, but knew that he couldn’t stay here until Foxy stopped. If so, one of them would make it into his room, and then�"

He stopped thinking about it and, taking one last painful look at the closet doors, he ran over to the left door and opened it slightly. He heard the breathing of the nightmare, Bonnie. He shut the door and held on, his eyes wide with fear. As he held on to the doorknob, he remembered the tiny Freddy's!

Leave, the boy screamed at Bonnie in his mind.

As if it heard him, Bonnie left, signaling its absence with quieting footsteps. Sighing in relief, Zack ran over to his bed and flashed his light to the front of it. 3 tiny Freddy demons sat clustered together, whining and chomping away. They all scattered as he flashed his light on them. As they did, the flashlight flickered intensely, heightening Zack’s panic. Another creak. He ran on over to the right door and opened it, listening. It breathed. He shut that door, painfully aware of Foxy still on the closet. It wouldn’t be long before it came out of the closet, and came at Zack, with its vicious fangs, and long snake-like tongue.

He heard Chica’s footsteps, quieting as it got further from the door. Zack immediately left his spot and ran over to the closet. He cracked it open to look at Foxy. It stared back at him, frozen. Its bright orange eyes threatened to burn out Zack’s eyes and burn into his skull. Quickly, he shut the closet door and held it shut. Fear washed over the child once more, for the millionth time. As he held the closet doors shut, he remembered that night. He could no longer push the memory out of his mind. He’d never forget that night. He never would. He couldn’t. It was impossible, especially something that like.

He opened the door to check on Foxy, and found a tiny plushy in its place. He stared at it. It was cute. So different from this night. From every night. Zack ran over to his bed and turned his flashlight on and looked around the room. The light flickered as he moved the light across the room. He turned around and saw a tiny Freddy sitting on his bed, staring at him. He flashed his light on it, wanting it to go away. It was creepy, and terrifying to look at. It shook and chomped and whined, then flew away under the bed. The light grew steadier, calming Zack a bit. But, the relief was short, as footsteps thumped outside in one of the halls. More footsteps.

Zack heard one door creak open, and the other door after that. Soon after, the closet door creaked open, slowly. He flashed his light on the closet door and watched as a metal snake-like tongue flickered up and down, and a pirate hook escaped from the door. He flashed the light to the left door as a pair of ocean blue eyes shone into the room. Flashing the flashlight to the right of the room presented Zack with a pair of yellow eyes, with a tiny cupcake with razor sharp teeth staring back at him. Tears began to stream down his face as they cornered him, preparing to attack. The only thoughts were of the teeth. The horrible, vicious, sharp teeth. He turned around as he heard the tiny Freddys, and watched as all three of them clumped together, to one single body. The body of the nightmare Freddy Fazbear.

Zack screamed as Freddy stood up to its full height. Its huge blocky head nearly touched the ceiling. Its huge gaping mouth revealed hundreds of razor sharp teeth. Its eyes glowed a deep blood red. The boy collapsed in fear, his heart racing. He began to sob and cry and scream in fear as they all crowded around him, getting ever closer to him. It was all too much for him. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. All of them, together, surrounding him. Their gaping mouths and their vicious teeth. Their evil, glowing eyes. Their torn, ripped up bodies. He could no longer stop the memory from flooding in, in its fullest. He thought of it. The memory popped in his mind as the clock chimed 6 times, and an echoic voice pleaded, “Zack, please! I’m sorry! Wake up!” Then, the memory.



Chapter 11

0 days until the party

Laughing and screaming: That was the first thing that he remembered.

He opened his eyes from blackness, and let the sights, the memories, pour in. He was here yet again. At Fredbear’s Family Diner. It was the day. The day of the party. The day of his party. The day it all happened.

Zack was on both knees, crying. He hated it here. The animatronics, the people that picked on him and teased him and made fun of him because he seemed to cry as much as he spoke. It was all too horrible, especially because of his brother.

4 bigger kids surrounded Zack, laughing. They were all wearing masks. One was wearing a Freddy Fazbear mask, one other was wearing a Bonnie mask, another one of the kids was wearing a Chica mask, and the other kid was wearing a Foxy mask. The one wearing the Foxy mask was none other than his brother.

The older boy with the Freddy mask and red shirt made of fun of Zack, saying, “Wow, your brother is kind of a baby, isn’t he?”

His brother smirked under the Foxy mask and replied harshly, “It's hilarious. Why don't we help him get a closer look? He’ll love it!”

Before the poor boy knew it, his brother and his friends gathered around Zack.

“No, please!” Zack wailed, but they didn’t listen.

“Come on guys, let’s give this little man a lift,” the brother suggested evilly as they approached the little boy and lifted him into the air.

Zack cried, “No! I don’t want to go!”

They carried Zack through the diner as he struggled to be let loose by their strong grips. They carried him up to the show stage, where a spring Fredbear and a spring Bonnie stood singing to the people in the diner at the party. At Zack’s birthday party.

Zack’s brother snickered, then said, “You heard the little man! He want’s to get even closer.”

His brother laughed, and so did his friends as they reached the show stage of Fredbear and Bonnie.

“Hey guys! I think the little man said he wants to give Fredbear a big kiss! On three! One! Two!”

They counted to three, and lifted Zack’s tiny body into the mouth of Fredbear. Zack screamed as he was stuffed head first into the mouth of the beast. He struggled to free himself, but his head was caught between the jaws of the spring suit. His tears trickled down his face, into the suit. Seconds after he was put into the mouth of the Fredbear suit, the entire suit snapped, crushing the 8 year old boy’s head. The sound of bone cracking and crunching halted Zack’s brother and his friends laughing. They all stared at up at the motionless body of Zack.

His brother, Mike, looked up in horror at what he had just done to his little brother Zack. He watched as blood trickled down the side of Fredbear’s mouth.

“What have I done,” he whispered to himself.

Tears glistened in the corners of his eyes as he stared up at his brother.

“This is my fault... All of it,” he whispered, his voice shaky.

The sound of sirens rang in the background as Mike looked up at the body of his little brother. At the body of Zack. On his 8th birthday party.








Chapter 12- The Final Night

Tears. Zack opened his eyes to tears. He remembered it. He remembered it all. He remembered the fear, the terror. He remembered the sadness, and the pain. He remembered the huge gaping teeth, and the wide mouth of Fredbear. He had fought so hard to keep that memory down, but it had come back despite his best efforts. He knew he’d never forget it. He looked backwards towards his bed, and looked at the desk. On the desk were some pills, some flowers, and an IV bag on a metal pole. There was no denying it. Not now. Not ever.

Zack sniffed and wiped the tears away from his eyes. He squeezed his flashlight and went over to the left door. He opened the door and looked out and listened. Nothing. He flashed the light down the hall, but nothing was there. He went over to the right door and opened it. Not a sound. Not even anything from the kitchen. He flashed a light upon an empty hallway. He want back to his bed and looked at the front of it, but still empty, except for the Freddy Fazbear teddy bear.

“Where are they?” Zack whispered to himself, worry sewing its way into his mind.

He walked over to the left door and opened the door yet again and looked out. He flashed his light down the hall, but still nothing. He trotted over to the right door and opened it. He flashed the light into the hall, expecting the worst, but was relieved to see it empty as well.

Zack pondered over where the monsters were. It didn’t feel right. As he thought of what to do, images of Fredbear popped into his mind. He imagined huge, bloodied teeth, and small evil eyes. His heart began to pound at the memory of having his head crushed. He cringed at the memory of sirens. He shivered as he remembered the pain and the fear of what had happened.

He shook it out, doing his best to suppress the images. Deciding on what to do, he gripped his flashlight and opened up the door even wider. He looked down at the floor, which was dark blue, with lighter blue spots. He lifted his left foot slowly, hesitantly, and took a step out of the room, and into the hall. Once his foot landed, he shivered. It all felt wrong. He felt terrified, like never before. His previous terrors felt like little scares compared to what he felt now. Still, he continued on, placing one foot in front of the other. Slowly, hesitantly, he made his way down the hall. He lifted his face up and looked at the path in front of him. His eyes widened as he saw the hallway, seemingly stretching into eternity. He squeezed his eyes shut to keep from falling down and crying. He had started to sway, so he rested his left hand on the left wall, and slowly continued walking. Eventually, the wall disappeared from under his palm, and at first he thought that he was falling. Then, he opened his eyes and flashed his light around a room, and found himself in his living room. He took a deep breath and started to walk forward, but stopped as he noticed something in the middle of the room. First, he saw huge, ripped up, yellow feet. As he slowly moved the flashlight up, it revealed long, thick, ripped up yellow legs. Eventually, the light revealed a stomach, which held hundreds of long, sharp, vicious bloodied teeth. Zack slapped his hand over his own mouth to keep from screaming. He moved the flashlight to the left and right, and saw two long, ripped up yellow arms, each with hands that had extremely long, sharp claws that could rip through flesh and bone in one swipe. He moved the flashlight up even more, and flashed the light on a purple bowtie, neatly made and seemingly unharmed. Finally, the flashlight landed on the head of a nightmare of nightmares, the monster of all monsters. Fredbear. Fredbear stood in Zack’s living room. Fredbear had abnormally teeth, all stained red. The teeth were so large in fact that the head was split in two. It had a long, blocky snout, and had a purple top hat on top of its head. It was actually Fredbear, Zack’s biggest fear.

He screamed. Fredbear roared.

Zack turned around and ran down the hall that he came from, not daring to look back behind him. He heard the heavy footsteps of Fredbear giving chase. It was horrifyingly terrifying.

He entered his room and grabbed the doorknob as he ran through. He turned around and slammed the door shut. As soon as the door shut, everything went silent. Zack cracked open the door and listened. Nothing. Shakily, he lifted the flashlight up and clicked it on. He nearly dropped the flashlight at what he saw: Fredbear looking through the door, at Zack. Zack shut the door once again and held onto it. Footsteps thumped away from the door, signaling the disappearance of Fredbear. But, it wasn’t over yet. He heard more footsteps, running over to the door on the left.

Zack scrambled over to the other door and opened it and listened. He heard nothing. He cracked it open even more and flashed the light down the hall, and caught the body of Fredbear standing as still as a wall, staring at the little boy. He shut the door quickly after that and held onto it, his heart racing faster than it had ever beat before.

Footsteps sounded down the hall, but grew louder in the opposite hall. Zack threw himself from the left door and sprinted over to the right door and opened it and flashed his light. Fredbear stood halfway down the hall, its huge mouth gaping wide open, revealing its sharp fangs of death. He shut the door, and held onto it tightly as he heard Fredbear run around the building, over to the other hallway. Zack, terrified of Fredbear getting in his room, ran even faster to the other door and cracked it open. He took a gulp of air and flicked his flashlight onto Fredbear, revealing the hideous face of the nightmare. He shut the door quickly, and listened to the sound of dissipating footsteps. He didn’t hear any more footsteps after that.

Fredbear laughed. It was very deep, very haunting chuckle. It echoed throughout the building, through the halls, and around Zack’s room. He ran over to the right door and opened it and flashed his light down the hall, but saw nothing. He ran over to his bed, terrified. He got an idea though. He turned around to face the front of his bed, and flashed his light. There, on his bed, lay the enormous head of Fredbear. It was a truly horrifying sight. Zack, too afraid to do anything else, kept the light on the head of Fredbear. I high-pitched noise rang through the head of the boy as his flashlight flickered immensely. Finally, the flashlight went out, but then less than half a second later came back on. Fredbear was gone from his bed. It laughed again.

Zack ran over to the right door and opened it. He flashed his light down the hall, but saw nothing. He ran over to the left door and opened it, but saw nothing again. He heard footsteps. As his heart began to beat even harder, he ran over to the door on the right and opened it and flashed his light down the hall, only to find it empty. Fredbear laughed again, but no footsteps sounded. Zack ran over to his bed and looked at the front of it and flashed his flashlight on it, but saw nothing. He stared wide-eyed at the empty bed. The only thing that was on his bed was Freddy. His toy. These are my friends. He remembered saying that. It felt like an eternity had passed since then. It felt like forever since he had his head crushed by Fredbear.

A single tear slid down his cheek. He turned around and watched as Fredbear picked him up, opened its huge mouth, showing its bloodstained teeth. He remembered saying as his brother and his friends lifted him up off the ground, “No, I don’t want to go!” This moment once again made him remember that one moment. He closed his eyes as, once again, he was shoved into the mouth of Fredbear.

“I’m sorry Zack” a voice called, and then echoed out of existence.











Chapter 13- The Final Chapter

Zack opened his eyes slightly to darkness. All around him was pure black, darker than the darkest night sky. In front of Zack sat his 4 plushies: Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and the headless Foxy. With them sat his favorite plushy, Fredbear.

"Can you hear me? I don't know if you can hear me. I'm sorry,” a familiar voice echoed from the darkness. It was his brother, Mike.

“You’re broken,” another voice states sadly. “We are still your friends.”

One by one, the plushies of Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy disappear after each sentence.

“Do you still believe that? I’m still here.”

All of the plushies disappeared. Fredbear was the only plushy that sat with Zack.

“I will put you back together,” the voice echoes, and then fades away, along with Fredbear.

Zack sheds one final tear as a flat beep sounds in the background.

No more sorrow. No more fear. No more nightmares. Now, the little boy can rest in peace. No more nightmares of Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Fredbear. It’s all gone now. All of the nightmares and fears are gone, along with Zack.

The heart monitor makes the horrible flat line beep, signaling the worst.  Mike sat in his seat, tears streaming down his face, looking at Zack’s now-lifeless body. His shoulders shook. What have I done? He asks himself in his head. Finally, he breaks down and begins to sob over what he will regret for the rest of his life. Zack’s mother and father stand in the doorway. His father, wearing a purple shirt and hat, holds his mother, whom is sobbing uncontrollably. He is sad. He is mad. He is angry. He is determined. Determined to bring his son’s dreams into a reality. He turned away from his dead son’s body, and walks away, to Fredbear’s Family Diner.









Chapter 14-

The Pieces Put Together

The pieces put together are Zack’s thoughts. The story, all of it: Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, the slaughtering of the children, the Purple Guy, Springtrap. All of them are only the imagination of Zack.

When Zack’s head was ultimately crushed by Fredbear, he immediately began to die, and went into a coma. During this time, Zack, who is an 8-year-old boy as of his birthday party, (and will forever stay 8 years old) dreams up imaginary locations. He dreams up Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, and of the Purple Guy. He dreams of Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza with the toy animatronics. He dreams up Springtrap, and of the Purple Guy’s death, and of the horror attraction. Finally, he comes face to face with his nightmares in his own house (or similar). The eyes of a child can be easily deceived into imagining... things. A child’s imagination can go further than what they’ve experienced.

Zack experience a traumatizing experience, in which led to his death. That, and his fear of animatronics.

Zack was pronounced dead at 1:06 P.M. on August 8, 1973.



His father, wearing a purple shirt and hat, holds his mother, whom is sobbing uncontrollably. He is sad. He is mad. He is angry. He is determined. Determined to bring his son’s dreams into a reality. He turned away from his dead son’s body, and walks away, to Fredbear’s Family Diner.






Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 The Final Chapter

The

Epilogue




The man dressed in all purple opened the doors, and entered the empty building of Fredbear’s Family Diner. His boots thundered on the floors, echoing throughout the empty rooms. He flipped a switch, and a blaze of brilliant light exploded into view. This. This was the start of it all. This was the start of his son’s dreams.

I’m going to make his dreams come true, the father thought to himself.

After his son, Zack, had died, he had wanted nothing more than to bring those dreams into reality. Fredbear’s Family Diner was closed down, due to that incident. It was unfortunate, but that allowed Zack’s father, Phil, to begin to create that dream. His son dreamed of Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy, all in there own little diner. He had dreamed of kids, and watch guards to make sure everything was safe. Phil was going to create that.

It all formed in his mind. He had even thought of the name of the place: Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza! He would scrap the old Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, and Chica, and create more kid-friendly animatronics. He wanted them to look almost exactly like toys! He would scrap Fredbear altogether though. The thought of Fredbear was too great for Phil. It made him angry all over again. It didn’t help that sometimes he couldn't control his anger.

       

So, Phil went on to create Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. The place was a success. He hired security guards, and even made the diner famous! It kept the tradition that Fredbear’s Family Diner had, in which it celebrated birthday parties. Eventually, an incident occurred: an “accident”. Someone had messed with the Fredbear suit, along with the rest of the animatronics. They all had begun to act up. Eventually, they malfunctioned, and ended up killing one of their security guards. This shut down Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. In a fit of rage, Phil began to slaughter innocent children. By that accident, he had been reminded of his son Zack. It drove him over the edge. He got away with it for a while; long enough to bring back Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. It was a smaller place, due to financial problems due to its bad reputation. Eventually, Phil was convicted of murder and kidnap. They found out he had been the one who had killed those 5 children. Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza closed yet again after another accident occurred, where another security guard was killed, along with another gone missing. Phil was sentenced to death, and was sent to prison to await his death sentence.

Phil went on to escape prison, and made his way back to the run-down pizzeria. He destroyed the animatronics, and in a fit of craziness, hid in the suit of the Spring Bonnie, from Fredbear’s Family Diner. The suit’s spring locks failed, and ended up killing him. But, just as it went in Zack’s dream, he possessed the suit. 30 years later, the Fazbear’s Fright horror attraction was created. There, Phil, who had named himself Springtrap based on his son’s dreams, burnt the attraction down, killing the security guard who was coincidentally named Zack. Springtrap, along with Phil and his body, were never found.

All of the stories of Zack were of Zack’s dreams, or nightmares. Zack was the 8-year-old boy. Trish was the little girl with the Spring Bonnie toy who talked to him. Mike, another security guard in the first story, was his brother in reality. The Purple Guy was the man in purple whom he had seen in the dark room, who had been his father. This is the pieces put together. This is the Final Chapter in the Five Nights at Freddy’s series. This is the Finale.


© 2016 Gage


Author's Note

Gage
Just, uh... just read it and enjoy :p

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on April 26, 2016
Last Updated on April 26, 2016

Author

Gage
Gage

Wabash, IN



About
I am named after the little boy, Gage, from Pet Cemetery. (The boy that was ran over by a semi, killed his mother, and ended up with his father having to kill the boy.) more..

Writing