Monday

Monday

A Chapter by Blissful Sin

Monday:

The next day Aban went for an afternoon walk. He enjoyed the presence of nature and how sweet the flowers smelled. As he walked the plants surrounded his presence and hugged his body with nature and melodic natural sounds. As he drifted in peace, a series of barking disturbed his walk. He looked to see Henry and his Rottweiler walking towards him. Henry was a simple redhead freckled boy who was the known mathematician in his class.

“Hey, how ya been?" He beamed.

“Yeah sure, I guess. Who's this"? He pointed to the dog.

"Oh, this is Bull; got 'em last week. Wanna pet him?"

Aban bent down, reached out his hand and waited for the dog’s approval. Then slowly patted his head, Bull was still and emotionless. He rubbed his head; and started caressing his cheeks. Bull started to twitch and fidget, the slowly went into a squatting position. Without warning, Bull growls and pounced onto Aban. Attacking Aban and biting down on whatever the Rottweiler could put in his mouth. Henry gasped and tried to pull Bull away. Bull was relentless and stomping on Aban’s body, overpowering him and biting down with powerful jaws. Aban screamed in pain and surprise. Just before Henry pulled the beast away, there was a loud crunching sound and a scream of terror. Henry pulled Bull away and tied him to the nearest tree, then ran to Aban’s aid.

"S**t! Are you ok?! I didn't know what came over him. I didn’t mean for this to happen!" He bellowed.

Aban had several small scratches on his face and arms and a bloody purple dog bite on his knuckles.

"Ah, f**k that HURT!!" He cried.

A trip to a local Clinic, Aban had gotten a quick tetanus shot, bandaged and a hand rest. Henry was apologetic and kept paying for medical expenses; but Aban insisted it was ok and just a mere accident. In the end, Henry bought him lunch and took him home. Aban really didn't take it gravely; instead, he was a little tickled. Later when all was resolved, Aban slurped up some Ramen Noodles and enjoyed a good movie “The Possession”. He enjoyed horror movies; it was like a ticket to seeing Hell without experiencing all the gruesome pain and torment. Heck, he would love to experience such a battle but wouldn't want to risk his one life moment. Later on when the movie was finished, Aban took a quick shower and headed to bed. It wasn't easy falling asleep from such an eventful day, but after many thoughts he managed to drift away into a dystopia of dreams he will soon face.

 

It was a dim, low and deep, the red light that he saw from the corner of his eye was growing so profoundly dark. He hesitated, not knowing the danger in trusting such a dark atmosphere. Without thinking he ran to the light wanting to see what would happen next. When his body collided with the red source, his eyes opened to find himself grasping a small, amber coated wooden box. While holding onto this strange item he found himself strapped to a surgical table, surrounded by deformed chanting K9's, simultaneously in an unknown language. Aban dares to escape, he struggles but an element is pulling him down, resisting his fight. Then as the cursed chanting grows louder, a striking pain begins to erupt from his stomach. As he stares into the horror of what looks to see a body trying to emerge from his skin and break free from it chamber.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME"!?

In seconds the skin of Aban’s stomach is ripped apart and blood splatters everywhere followed by a series of bloodcurdling screams; as the dogs scream in agony the blood burns them away like acid. The monster tearing out of his body is heavily breathing and positioning its body in abnormal figures. Its screeching makes blood flow out of his ears rapidly. Then as is takes in one deep breathe it faces Aban licking his face while chanting "SAY THE DEMONS NAME!"

Aban flips out of bed, body soaked with sweat, panting and gasping for all the air he can take. A night terror, he hasn't had one of those in over 3 years.

So why now?



© 2013 Blissful Sin


Author's Note

Blissful Sin
I fixed up some errors I finally went back to check...

Let me know if you see some I may have missed!

-Bliss

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted 10 Years Ago


Well that escalated quickly ;)
I like the bit about the new dog attacking him. Although Aban is such an unfamiliar name to me, dog attacks are very familiar and it was written out good, and ya, the owners are always freaked out like they owe you a life debt or something xD

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 21, 2013
Last Updated on August 20, 2013
Previous Versions


Author

Blissful Sin
Blissful Sin

Between Hell and Heaven, NY



About
Hello. I'm back. It has been a long time. I've been through a lot of pain. I hope writing will help. more..

Writing
LIFE LIFE

A Poem by Blissful Sin