Sunday

Sunday

A Chapter by Blissful Sin
"

EDITED AND REVISED!

"

 

Rough Draft:

Sunday:

"No parties, no friends, don't waste my money, call if you have any emergency, stay out from our room, no girls in my house, and don't eat all the food at once".

"I know, I know, don't worry everything will be fine" Aban reassured.

This wouldn’t be Aban’s first time home alone. His parents always made a habit and left him alone to go on vacation. He didn't mind, he was unnerved when it came to crowded places with too much happiness in the air. He preferred simple, quiet places, a one man’s island.

They packed their bags and soared away from their little bird; Aban locked the door and shuffled to his room. He puffed on his plush bed and began to reflect. He loved his room, it was his sanctuary. Everything was his, it was his claimed land. His bed was layered with plush pillows and dark quilts softly touched by the rays of the sun from the window. The walls were covered with posters of curvaceous women and Heavy Metal bands. A sea of clothes and random items washed over the floor. A stereo system that usually blasted Metal and Dubstep sat by the foot of his bed. He laid there next to the window absorbing the sun, steadily stroking his long black hair. Soon his thoughts began to scatter as he drifted into a dreamless sleep.

 



© 2013 Blissful Sin


Author's Note

Blissful Sin
REVISED AND EDITED!!!!

-Tired BlissZzz.....

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

⊰ℛℛ⊱
Aban has it good. I can't remember any time at all I was left alone at home, not even in my teens. I guess Dad thought I would get into trouble or something. :) While when I was older it wasn't a, "babysitter" per se, my Dad would invite one of his friends to stay and keep me 'company.' :)


Posted 10 Years Ago


this is a great start. Love the little parental no no list at the opening and the description of his room.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Blissful Sin

10 Years Ago

Thanks for reading! It's always a pleasure seein you!

-Bliss
This was really good, described me almost perfectly, though I am a girl, and I have brown hair. I like to be alone, my room is my sanctuary, it's normally messy, I am left home alone occasionally but not too often since I have siblings, and yeah. I can relate, which makes it pretty good in my book. :3

Posted 10 Years Ago


Blissful Sin

10 Years Ago

I'm glad you like it! I am trying to sway that way in my writing now!
:)

-Bliss
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Sweetness. :3
Okay the begining really got my attention I really loved like it was amazing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Blissful Sin

10 Years Ago

thanks!!!
-Bliss
Really like this plot..
nextttttt

Posted 10 Years Ago


So far so good! I love Dubstep!! I'll keep on reading! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


A great beginning. Not fluffy in your descriptions, but just the right amount that sets up the stage for this story. I can see it all in my mind.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

326 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 21, 2013
Last Updated on August 20, 2013
Previous Versions


Author

Blissful Sin
Blissful Sin

Between Hell and Heaven, NY



About
Hello. I'm back. It has been a long time. I've been through a lot of pain. I hope writing will help. more..

Writing
LIFE LIFE

A Poem by Blissful Sin



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Two Two

A Chapter by Pryde Foltz


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Caelo Sciat