Tuesday

Tuesday

A Chapter by Blissful Sin
"

REVISED AND EDITED!!!!

"

 

Tuesday:

Aban couldn’t sleep after that, he sneaked a glance at the clock, 4:54am.  Aban had a feeling that if he moved the demons from his dream and the nightmare would seize him and take over his reality. Each time he drifted in and out of dreams trying to sleep ended up having terrors and screaming him awake; it was 7:28am when he decided to carry on with his day.  The doctor said had to take the painkillers and antibiotics for the dog bite and to take it easy. It was mostly a tingling and sore sensation that he had to endure, he decided not to tell his parents, he didn’t want to worry them; and besides it’s just a simple dog bite nothing deadly. He would spend the rest of his party having to clean out all the scars from my face, he felt like s**t; this is was not his week.

As he poured some coffee the phones rang. It was his girlfriend, Lislue. She wasn’t technically his girlfriend but with a hottie like her they were going to hang out and the make out sessions were a bonus. Besides, she was a full blown w***e.

"Hey, what's up babe?"

“Nothing much heard about your dog attack, I heard you got your a*s kicked by a dog”, she snickered.

“Maybeif you stripped for the dog he would have been more gentle”.

"Shut up Aban. It's not like I'm the only junk sucker around here."

"Ha. Funny."

"Hey, I'm gonna come over later whether you like it or not. Wanna spend some time and take care of you. She winked at him. He knew that would be the best part of his day.

Lislue was flirtatious, an openly passionate kind of girl. She had many boyfriends and never seemed to have enough. Their relationship wasn’t special, they liked to fool around sometimes, it never really meant anything.

He continued on with his day until he heard the sudden doorbell around 4:28pm. He opens the door to find a curvy, beautifully dark skinned girl. Skin tight rainbow leggings and an "I LOVE 'CHICKEN' AND 'CATS'" tank top, long hair with black and white spotted heels.

"You gonna keep on staring or are you goin’ to let me in?!"

"Sorry I just got sucked in the gravity of your huge b***s".

"Thanks ya dick", she glared.

As Aban lets her in she instantly invaded his fridge, engulfing all the sweets she laid her painted nails on. They talked as the hours went on and she helped him change some bandages from the latest accident. It was getting later in the evening and the cold wind howled and gripped onto the breeze.

Lislue immediately shivered and begged to put on a fire in the fireplace. As Aban made the fire come alive with wood and oil in the living room, they sat together in front of the fire devouring chocolate cake with cool whipped cream.

"Damn, this is really good!"

"It's one of my Moms favorites", He beamed.

"Speaking of which where’s your parents"?

"On a trip, left alone, why?" Aban asked already knowing we're this was heading.

"We'll that means we have some time alone right? I just wanna play." She snickered.

She tackled him down and began kissing him with forceful passion; he could feel some odd metal object rolling on his tongue along with her own saliva. As they gasped for breath a minute later, he held her chin and she stick out her tongue with a black tongue piercing.

"What’s this?" He said surprised.

"Heard you can take someone to heaven when giving head with this thing, also it makes me look sexier"! Listlue winked.

“Really? Let’s put that to the test”.

"Before we can do anything can you put in a bigger fire, it's burning out and I'm getting cold." She pouted.

He groaned and excessively oiled two more fresh logs into the dying fire; they then continued on with their erotic actions. Her tight hot breath rhythmically tickled onto his neck, caressing him and activating his manliness. She tenderly kissed his torso, traveling down Aban’s collarbone, n*****s, and chest and lastly to his abs. He sat up and returned her saliva with his own tongue. His firm hands gripping her hair, traveling and outlining her figures from top to the very bottom. As they sat there hearts pounding like basses, the fire in the fireplace was rising as high as the passion between their two bodies. Aban started to take control after Lislue moaned with eagerness; then he traveled down to her bubbly bouncy breasts.

“Chicken and cats, huh; I didn't know you were Bi.”

“I just love the action, and right now I know plenty of girls that can satisfy me better than you”. She giggled.

“We’ll just have to see about that now won't we”?

He became more forceful now, lifting up her shirt and clutching onto her; pressuring his bottom onto hers and grinding her dominance away. They laughed and giggled, kissed and played not once noticing the blazing fire that was growing and feeding on the puddle of excessive fire oil.

“Ahhhhh... tsk, damn you’re good....”

“Well, I’ve had practice”.

They were on the stage of smothering the whipped cream all over each other areas and enticingly licking it up.

The fire was heating up the young teens, making them perspire and breathe humid breathes; but with their own passion they didn't even seem to notice. The fire grew and morph into a flaming beast of hunger, it prayed on the two active humans below it and without thinking it engulfed both Lislue and Aban. They screamed and cringed on the pain of fire exploding onwards them and the crackles of ash and heat scarring the bodies. They retreated from the fire and immediately started to pat themselves down, screaming and crying not fully aware of their situation but only on instinct from their adrenaline rush. Lislue was scarred and burned horribly; her skin color was two tones darker than usual.

Her chest was black and red, and her hair was halfway unevenly sizzled. Her lips, cheeks and hands were shaking and radiating. Aban had minor burns; red scars and heat blisters covered his hands and forehead, the fire burned off the tip of his front hair. With their blisters and burned scars, puss and melting skin. Lislue screamed in pain as Aban grabs her wrist and shoves open the freezers and they both stood their inside the fridge, gasping for breath and crying for mercy.

"It's hurts... It hurts so badly...hel..p." she whimpers and faints onto the floor.

Aban drops to his knees and calls out to her, shaking her, patting her cheek, pleading to wake up. He sprinted to the house phone and immediately called 9-1-1. Ten minutes later he is in an ambulance riding with Lislue to the Hospital.



© 2013 Blissful Sin


Author's Note

Blissful Sin
SEXY SCENE x)
-Embarrassed Blushing Bliss

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hi Bliss! It's been a while since we've visited. I've read your first three chapters and I like your story. Sex scenes are nothing to be embarrassed about. You took me there; and while reading, my own breathing was getting heavy. That's the desired effect of good storytelling, is it not? I know you just have a rough draft and haven't even named your character yet, but it's the story that counts.

My english composition professor aways told us the majority of our grade would be based on how well we told the story. Punctuation, spelling and sentence structure is secondary, because this is something you can always edit/correct later. If we could keep his attention with a good story, we got a good grade.

You have the start of a good grade. I am enjoying the story and look forward to reading more. You should call the boy Damien (just kidding...lol).

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blissful Sin

10 Years Ago

Wow thank you so much for this comment, I'm really happy to hear that! I feel much better about my w.. read more



Reviews

OMG!!
SEx scene was hot but then the scary fire was WOW!


Posted 10 Years Ago


Good solid writing here. I wont say too much more ;)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


Hi Bliss! It's been a while since we've visited. I've read your first three chapters and I like your story. Sex scenes are nothing to be embarrassed about. You took me there; and while reading, my own breathing was getting heavy. That's the desired effect of good storytelling, is it not? I know you just have a rough draft and haven't even named your character yet, but it's the story that counts.

My english composition professor aways told us the majority of our grade would be based on how well we told the story. Punctuation, spelling and sentence structure is secondary, because this is something you can always edit/correct later. If we could keep his attention with a good story, we got a good grade.

You have the start of a good grade. I am enjoying the story and look forward to reading more. You should call the boy Damien (just kidding...lol).

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blissful Sin

10 Years Ago

Wow thank you so much for this comment, I'm really happy to hear that! I feel much better about my w.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 22, 2013
Last Updated on August 20, 2013
Previous Versions


Author

Blissful Sin
Blissful Sin

Between Hell and Heaven, NY



About
Hello. I'm back. It has been a long time. I've been through a lot of pain. I hope writing will help. more..

Writing
LIFE LIFE

A Poem by Blissful Sin