Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Blogger
"

What the hell is going on in this guys world? What would cause Andrea to cheat on Travis, and what is he going to do when he finds out?

"

Chapter 1  


“Finally!”


Thought Travis, after he is able to see Jolleen in that short skirt that he hadn't seen her wear in months!  Jolleen has long, smooth, sexy legs that simply need to be shown off. She has shown up for work today at the factory wearing a short mini denim skirt which usually causes near panic and leering glances among the mostly male workforce in rural central Michigan.  The skirt is several inches above her knees,  and there seems to be no one in charge or supervisor who seems to mind it.


Jolleen is, of course, aware of the effect her clothing choices  has on her male coworkers, but she isn't overly concerned. “D****t!” She said to herself, when she went about the clothing choice earlier that morning. “I gotta get some attention. I haven't met any nice guys in several months and I am starting to wonder if I will ever get out of the house again.” Jolleen, single and childless, is 29 years old and lives near the factory where she has worked for almost six months.


Travis, himself, is living with a calm, shy  girl Andrea who is 3 years his junior.  Travis and Andrea are raising a child together but have so far decided not to take the marital plunge. Travis loves his girlfriend, and his future step daughter Taylor, and is content with the life they are building together.   Lately though, Travis is becoming concerned that Andrea is losing interest in sex. Travis is approaching his thirtieth birthday,  is still in good shape, and doesn't want to be in a  celibate relationship.


Travis has lived in Michigan for most of his nearly thirty years.  Several years ago, he moved to nearby Wisconsin to briefly take a construction job with a buddy who owned a roofing business in Appleton.  But the job disappeared when the economy there struggled, and Travis’ friend lost his business due to too much competition for construction work.


Travis has only briefly chatted with Jolleen thus far at work, and like so many other employees, male and female, is very impressed with her look and wants to know more about her. Hell!  Who am I kidding? I think about her a lot! All the time. I  fantasize about her.  I  imagine vividly what I want to do alone with her. But, I have a girlfriend, and I really dont want to be in another relationship.’


Later on that day, Travis drives home from work early. Rick, the Foreman at the plant has sent everyone home after an important shipment has not arrived. Without the materials, that are supposed to come via truck freight, there is no reason to keep the whole crew on until 4:30 pm.


Travis is relieved to be coming home early. He plans on surprising Andrea, and this could even become a nice romantic afternoon for the two of them. Travis and Andrea have been having some troubles lately,  and Andrea has seemed distracted. To Travis, it seems as if it has been a long while  since they have enjoyed each others company.


When Travis turns the corner on his street he notices a car in the driveway of their small house. He thinks  it strange that an unrecognizable car would be parked there since Andrea has few friends other than her  family. Travis has a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. Something doesn't seem right. It is only 1:30, and Taylor, his 6 year old first grader step child would still be at school.


Travis approaches the house cautiously very curious as to who is apparently inside with Andrea, if anyone. Is it an aggressive salesman inside with her? Maybe Jehovah’s Witnesses? Travis feels his heart start to race. He  then hears a sound which has at one time been very familiar to his ears. Travis hears the distinctive sound of a couple  having sex  from an open window. It sounds  like someone is having sex with Andrea!


At first, Travis thinks of getting back into his truck and driving away. I want to get away from that sound!   But instead,  he decides he better make sure of what is happening before he jumps to any conclusions. Travis opens the locked door to the house quietly with his key and sees with his own two eyes the sight of his dear Andrea and some strange man having sex on the couch in their living room.


The couple is enjoying this union very much, as Andrea is lying on the couch with her legs spread open wide, while a very muscular, younger man is above her stroking her intently.   Andrea is enjoying this immensely and is approving of it loudly.


© 2014 Blogger


Author's Note

Blogger
Unfortunately, things will get worse for Travis soon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmm, I really dont imagine something could get worse than it is already. :) it`s hard to imagine, I`ll just say things which I noticed, as I`m not professional writer myself. First of all, you have talent to keep the readers interest from the beginning to the end, which is not so often! Then, I feel this story could be more "unfolded" into bigger story; The characters look very realistic, even too much, for me I would like to have something hidden...Of course the betrayal of Andrea was "hidden" but actually it came to light very fast! little too fast, so we can imagine easily how he will react later on :) I had an impression that Travis loved Andrea...and they are even raising a child together...SO things are too bad and complicated. (if we are looking from point of view of Jesus words..even not so proper here, we can say Travis already betrayed Andrea in his thoughts, thinking about another) The contrast of his thought of Jehovah`s Witnesses and the reality what is his "girlfriend" doing is amazing...
Finally..when he understands the truth, and hear it well and even see it (here I cant resist to say, if Travis was a "Muslim" or anything like that he wouldn`t think so much, what to do, as killing everyone is out of doubt.) ...So when he sees that, it seems really hard for me, that his reaction is left for the next chapter. A nice beginning , and I continue to read :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Blogger

9 Years Ago

Thank you for your thoughts! I should add that Andrea is a very minor character in this story so h.. read more
Sugar Plum ♥

9 Years Ago

I see, I know my comment is funny because I enjoyed it :)
Blogger

9 Years Ago

:>0) Thank you so much for reading!
This is good so far. In the line, "Travis was approaching his fortieth birthday, was still in decent shape should become "Travis, approaching his fortieth birthday, is still in decent shape." You Want to stay in the present tense as it allows the story to unfold as we read it in real time. Also the line, " when Travis turned the corner on his street he noticed a strange car in the driveway..." Should perhaps change the word "strange" to "unfamiliar" as you used the word strange in the following sentence.
Overall it's a good first chapter. I would like more detail on Travis though. He's in decent shape could be followed by his other physical traits. Something to the effect of, " with his will cared for chestnut hair and what some would call a killer smile, he is confident that despite his age, he's still an attractive man who definitely doesn't want to be celibate. Maybe??

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is good so far. In the line, "Travis was approaching his fortieth birthday, was still in decent shape should become "Travis, approaching his fortieth birthday, was still in decent shape." Also the line, " when Travis turned the corner on his street he noticed a strange car in the driveway..." Should perhaps change the word "strange" to "unfamiliar" as you used the word strange in the following sentence.
Overall it's a good first chapter. I would like more detail on Travis though. He's in decent shape could be followed by his other physical traits. Something to the effect of, " with his will cared for chestnut hair and what some would call a killer smile, he is confident that despite his age, he's still an attractive man who definitely doesn't want to be celibate. Maybe??

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 1, 2014
Last Updated on September 5, 2014


Author

Blogger
Blogger

Writersville, OH



About
See ya! ***** Some of my writing is adult content in nature, so if you are under 18 please keep moving. Thank you! more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Blogger


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Blogger


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Blogger