Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Blogger
"

Travis wants to find Jolleen tonight. Jolleen wants to find Travis, Will they find each other even though neither realize the other is looking for them?

"
Chapter 3

Jolleen is excited. For the first time in over a month she is going out with friends. She has been working a lot of overtime lately to pay for her new car she  bought a few months ago, and  she has been slowed for a few weeks with the flu, so she just hasn't had the extra cash to go out. Tonight, she gets dressed up like she hasn't been dressed up for some time. She is wearing a short, revealing, floral summer dress which only seems to begin to cover her. She also spent a lot of time on her makeup late this afternoon, and since she has been rigorously exercising five or six days a week in the early mornings she feels confident in her look. Jolleen has tonight also teased her long, dark hair in a way that she hasn't for a while.


Jolleen wants to meet someone tonight. True she is out with her friends, but finding an interesting man to talk to is priority number one. Jolleen has for the past few months been interested in someone at work. She really hasn't talked with him much, but he is really nice looking, and he doesn't try too hard for her attention. To Jolleen, the sexiest part of a man is his hands, and, of course, what he does with them at the right time.


A guy a work by the name of Travis has the most unbelievable hands. Jolleen is mesmerized by them. Whenever she and Travis are near each other Jolleen always stares at Travis' hands and sometimes forgets what she is doing. Once, she even purposely reached out and grabbed Travis' hand and said quietly and discreetly, “Did you hurt yourself? I notice that scar on your hand there.” Jolleen felt a surge of electricity at that time. She even felt her breathing pattern change noticeably. But what was the most erotic of that encounter was the look on Travis' face.  Jolleen, who was only inches from Travis when she held his hand in hers, noticed Travis get red with embarrassment. Travis' lips even started to quiver. When Travis slowly pulled his hand away Jolleen thought that Travis' shyness was a definite turn on, and she started to think of what it would be like to have those strong, shapely hands explore all parts of her body. But, I think it might be up to me to initiate things.


Jolleen and her friends decide to go to J.P. Mulligans for a few drinks to start off the night. Jolleen suggested it because she knows that there is a chance that Travis might be there. Jolleen also knows that Travis is living with someone, but she heard through the  grapevine at the plant that the girl he is living with is a real head case and that she might be playing around on Travis.


After starting on their second round of drinks at J.P.'s, Jolleen walks up to the bar. She  hopes that a good looking guy or two would be in the bar tonight, but all that Jolleen can find at the end of the bar is an abandoned wallet!  Imagine that, she says to herself as she grabs the wallet and immediately starts to go through its contents.  She isn’t looking for money, she is just curious as to what the hell an abandoned wallet would be doing sitting by itself.


Jolleen thinks this must be some kind of weird joke. She finds herself in this particular bar mainly because she wants to see Travis, a guy she is interested in. Instead, she finds his fricken' wallet! What are the chances of that? Am I being set up? What in the hell is his wallet doing here but not him?  OMG!  This is a trip!


Travis takes longer than expected to find Jolleen's house. He thought it is a short five minute drive across town and just over the bridge, but a highway accident and three annoying cop cars clogging up traffic makes the trip longer than expected. Travis thinks to himself, Don't these cops have anything else better to do than this? When Travis finally finds her house he feels a little silly. What am I going to do now? Wait outside her house for her to come over to my car and invite me in? I will probably just creep her out! I need a better plan.


It suddenly dawns on Jolleen. Why don't I just go straight to his house and return his wallet? That might be just the break I have been looking for in starting something with him, and besides this girl talk tonight is starting to get old already. Jolleen doesn't want to waste anymore time. She is an aggressive girl and waiting around for something to happen in this God forsaken bar is not really getting it done. Within one minute flat, Jolleen makes up a story to her friends about how she needs to take are of an errand, and out the door she goes. Jolleen knows enough of this town of Martinsburg to know that a cab would be waiting just outside the bar for her- especially the way she is dressed tonight.


Travis has now been waiting in his car across the street for about 15 minutes and is starting to feel very conspicuous. He’s worried that someone in the neighborhood will call a cop on him. But then he thinks, the cops in this town are too busy handling other important matters like clogging up traffic, or hanging out at the local donut shops. I doubt that I stand out!


Jolleen is lucky that she is able to find a taxi right away,that  her driver is  able to understand  English, and that his cab doesn't smell like a sewer. It is only minutes before Jolleen finds herself in Travis' driveway. She starts to feel a little funny about leaving her friends at a bar to go to his home and possibly create a bit of a scene with his girlfriend- especially given the short, slinky summer dress she is wearing. But, Jolleen figures, What the hell? She might not even be home, maybe Andrea is out tonight with her other boyfriend. And, maybe Travis himself is home and I can send this cabbie on his way.




© 2014 Blogger


Author's Note

Blogger
What do you think? Should they find each other? Or should they both move on?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like Jolleen here more, she seems to be confident, she has a the same taste as me in the "little floral designed dress" and the men`s hands :) Oh even she knows that about betrayal before Travis himself!
You tell love stories in so great way...Surely they will find each other, simply no other way! even in real life ,after so many signs, it is a destiny. :) so nice

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blogger

9 Years Ago

You are so very kind! Thank you!



Reviews

I like Jolleen here more, she seems to be confident, she has a the same taste as me in the "little floral designed dress" and the men`s hands :) Oh even she knows that about betrayal before Travis himself!
You tell love stories in so great way...Surely they will find each other, simply no other way! even in real life ,after so many signs, it is a destiny. :) so nice

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blogger

9 Years Ago

You are so very kind! Thank you!
Oh they definitely have to meet now!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blogger

9 Years Ago

Oh....they will! Dont worry. lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 1, 2014
Last Updated on September 6, 2014


Author

Blogger
Blogger

Writersville, OH



About
See ya! ***** Some of my writing is adult content in nature, so if you are under 18 please keep moving. Thank you! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Blogger


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Blogger


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Blogger