Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Blogger
"

Travis sees something awful, but decides he needs to move on.

"

Chapter 2


Neither Andrea, nor the man on top of her,  notice they are being watched. They are very involved with their lovemaking,  and Travis probably could have stood and watched them for quite some time without them even being aware.   Andrea, and her young stud boyfriend, apparently are nearing climax.  Since the option of waiting around isn’t appealing, Travis puts his head down and leaves. He doesn't even know where he is going to go.  He just knows that he needs to get out of there before this situation can get any worse-or more humiliating.


Sitting in his car outside he starts to think to himself, “How could she do this to me?”, and “What in the world is she thinking?  I love sex.  Why does she need to go elsewhere for it?”.   Indeed, Travis and Andrea have been living together off and on for almost 5 years and to his knowledge she has never been with anyone else. Travis has on a few occasions come close to being with someone else, but it never happened and he had always returned to Andrea, feeling guilty, but without a word. I’ve never done this to her!


Travis begins to wonder, “How long has this affair been going on? Does Andrea love this guy?” And, “Is this the reason that we haven't had sex in a few weeks?” And finally, “Does this mean that our relationship is over?”  “ Well duh!  Of course it is!  We can’t continue after this!”


Then, finally, Travis starts to think about Andrea’s daughter Taylor. He loves her as his own. She will probably be getting off the bus in about two hours nearby. Travis debates about what he should do about her.  Taylor isnt his natural daughter, but she calls him dad.   Are Andrea and this guy going to still be having sex when Taylor comes home? Or will this guy be gone by then?   God, I hope so!


Just then, Travis sees the front door open slowly and both Andrea and her new man stand in the doorway still in an embrace. Travis thinks that the man with her seems a little young and in very good shape.  Andrea is twenty-six, and this guy looks to be at least five years younger with long, wavy, blonde  hair. Travis starts to pull away as Andrea is no doubt dismissing her lover so that she will be ready for Taylor when she gets off the bus a little later.


As Travis drives down the street,  he feels a pounding in his heart and a deep shame. He is angry and in shock. He can't believe that this has happened.  “She is making a fool of me,” Travis says quietly to himself as he turned right at the corner of Summit Avenue and County Road 27.  “But wait!”, Travis' conscience asks him. “What about the thoughts I have been having about Jolleen at work lately? Don't I desperately want something similar to happen with that girl? Jolleen, with the sexy legs and the sensuous green eyes? I think about her all the time.   Maybe this is inevitable.”


Travis drives around aimlessly for about a half hour before he decides to stop at J.P. Mulligan’s Bar and Restaurant on the other side of Martinsburg. Travis has been a regular patron of J.P.'s over the past many years. Usually he would stop in with a few buddies from work when he knew that Andrea and Taylor would be out of town visiting her mothers. J.P.'s is a good place to go for Happy Hour, and is also considered 'a meat market', ie. a good place to hook up with someone of the opposite sex.


As he enters the bar he thinks, “Where am I gonna go tonite to sleep? I sure as hell don't want to go back home. Not with Andrea there. I might kill her!” Travis starts thinking of different pals that he knows who might have an extra room for the night, or for even a longer period of time. Travis orders his favorite drink a Long Island Tea. He drinks it down quickly and  orders another. The first one tastes so sweet! Travis thinks, “Maybe I should just go ahead and save a few bucks by ordering a whole pitcher of this magical juice!”


After getting his needed his buzz on, Travis heads for the exit door not really sure where he is headed. He will decide that later. He just wants to get going before he gets too comfortable sitting on his bar stool. He doesn't want to get to comfortable as he is still upset and unsure of what to do about this whole mess. He doesn’t want to break down and cry. Before he leaves, Travis realizes something. There is a computer at the end of the bar which is connected to the internet. For only four quarters you can get online and go to whatever site you want. Travis wants to do a quick search. He wants to search for Jolleen's address.


Four quarters later, Travis has an address of where the most enticing woman in the world resides. Jolleen Schnieder, of 103 Hoboken Way, Deerside, Michigan. He knows just where that is. He doesn't know if he has the courage to actually go to her door and talk to her this evening, but he at least wants to take the chance of seeing her and then keep that address with him for later reference. Who knows?,  thinks Travis, maybe she will be out walking her dog or something  and I can casually and innocently strike up a conversation with her.  That’s it!  That's my plan for right now. Travis leaves the bar quickly.


As Travis makes his way to his pickup truck, he starts to forget the reason why he went to J.P.’s.  He is starting to feel alive again, a little devilish and he likes that feeling. He no longer wants to sulk and try to forget . He wants to take a chance. He wants to do something that might make things seem a little better in his life.  He wants to feel less numb from this emotional pain.


Travis doesn't realize this at first, but as he leaves J.P.'s he has forgotten his wallet there. He left  it right next to the computer.


© 2014 Blogger


Author's Note

Blogger
Any suggestions before I go on with this story?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Travis seems to be very confused and not aggressive soul! How to ask a question, if anyone on his place would be out of the world...I can understand the "men`s" point of view about this situation and specially the character of Travis. He is a bit optimistic and doesnt want to go deep into problem and shed many tears, as something is gone. (if it was real love or not). But the way he desires to see the lovely girl Jolleen...(Angelina Jolie :) is a bit far from love too...The fact that she likes attention of all men, is so obvious. Surely he will succeed with her in something. Lets see :) Wow are the women so easy really? (in some cases yes). I liked that part...By the way what is "Long Island Tea"? and I liked when Travis finally got to conclusion "Maybe this is inevitable.”.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blogger

9 Years Ago

Thank you! Not all the women in the story will be 'easy' trust me. And a long island tea is a c.. read more
Sugar Plum ♥

9 Years Ago

Oh I see :) thank you, I liked your story, and i`ll continue when I return tonight!
Blogger

9 Years Ago

thank you! I enjoy your feedback.



Reviews

Travis seems to be very confused and not aggressive soul! How to ask a question, if anyone on his place would be out of the world...I can understand the "men`s" point of view about this situation and specially the character of Travis. He is a bit optimistic and doesnt want to go deep into problem and shed many tears, as something is gone. (if it was real love or not). But the way he desires to see the lovely girl Jolleen...(Angelina Jolie :) is a bit far from love too...The fact that she likes attention of all men, is so obvious. Surely he will succeed with her in something. Lets see :) Wow are the women so easy really? (in some cases yes). I liked that part...By the way what is "Long Island Tea"? and I liked when Travis finally got to conclusion "Maybe this is inevitable.”.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blogger

9 Years Ago

Thank you! Not all the women in the story will be 'easy' trust me. And a long island tea is a c.. read more
Sugar Plum ♥

9 Years Ago

Oh I see :) thank you, I liked your story, and i`ll continue when I return tonight!
Blogger

9 Years Ago

thank you! I enjoy your feedback.
Once again babe, try to stick to present tense throughout. I make this mistake often so I'm trying to save you on the long run.... please definitely do not take offense. Now I wanna know what Travis is gonna do and when he'll remember his wallet....

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blogger

9 Years Ago

No offense taken...trust me. I have a problem with that for some reason....i need to go through and.. read more
Princ3ss_26

9 Years Ago

Good call on that Mari K. I didn't catch that because I too have that issue

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 1, 2014
Last Updated on September 6, 2014


Author

Blogger
Blogger

Writersville, OH



About
See ya! ***** Some of my writing is adult content in nature, so if you are under 18 please keep moving. Thank you! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Blogger


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Blogger


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Blogger