Chapter 3, The Beach

Chapter 3, The Beach

A Chapter by Makayla

The beach

Next day I slowly wake up my head was pounding and my arm was I was burn was sore.My alarm clock ring loudly in my room letting me now I have to get up and ready for work and head out after to the beach with heather and some her friends for a party.I slowly sit up and stretch and shiver and get up fix my hair then look at my arm , strangely there was no burn mark was on it but I can still fill it with me .Was it a dream or did it happen the last knight for real?. I thought to myself   then get dress for work and get my bathing suit and beach stuff together and head out and was sunny today lucky.I walk down the street and look around and shiver some feeling watch once more but I shack it off and get to the Madmug and walk in cheek in and heather smile at me " Hey rose , ready for the party tonight , I heard rick going bring some alcohol " she say with a big smile and I look at her like she was crazy. " Heather you now we can't drink alcohol we not old info to .we are  under age " I mumble out and sign  and shack my head. Heather potes some " Aww come on rose gush a bit not going hurt use" she says and walks away to work and I shack my head and walk to tables and start to clean them off and start to take orders. I was hoping for purple to come by but he never did  but I was to worry about that .As it was  getting late a boy looking around his 20s walk in he have bit long black hair and black blue deep eyes and  pale skin look the bit like snow. he was being goth outfits and have a pricings on his lower lips and nose.He walks over and oddly I could not hear his footsteps like he was not even walking. I look up at him and he was looking right at my eyes making my blood run cold and my heart stops some . I shiver some and smile a bit at him" H-how can I-I take you older sure "I stumble out some and blush a bit did mean to stumble some and he chuckled a bit make the hair on my neck stick out some " hehe I take your dark coffee with no sugar and milk please" he say in a dark deep voice that can make the most strongest man shiver into  a ball and make ever woman faint.I blush lightly and nod my head" C-come up sir , p-please take a-a sit " I stumble out once more and walk away to give his order and I can still feel his eyes back my head look into my soul and eyes. I walk back and take more orders and ever minted I can still feel his eyes on me where ever I go.When, his coffee was done take it and walk over and put it down and smile some" here you go sir " I muddle out and he take a sip and smile show his sharp teeth" Thank you rose,see you tonight" he mumble out and get up hand me my tip and a note and walk out living me standing there in fear and shock and wounding how did he now my name and what does he mean he seem me tonight .I pocket my tip that was fifty dollars and look at  the note that reads " You are pretty when  you sleep . hope you were to scare last night wand I was playing around" I frown as I read that and I shiver and try ingonen what the note say and go back to work till my shift was over and time head to the beach. 

My shift got done and me and heather head out to the beach.We walk down the street and look around some and heather smile at me " So you home alone agenda  ?" she asks as we walk . I look at her and smile some" Yeah I am you know it goes at my place mom go out of town and brother stay with someone for a week or two. " I mumble out and keep walking and we get to the beach and walk to the changing room and get our bathing suits one and walk out . Heathers was black with dark blue skulls on it and was one piece and my was black and have pink hearts on it  and was a two pieces. we head to the big camp fire were Rick, Sandy , Mark and Sally were hanging out and drinking some alcohol and I shack my head and sit down and wonder was was purple as he says he will come." Hey, Rick pours me a glass of some beer will you " heather mumble out and sit down .Rick " Sure heather rose you want some?" he ask and hand her a cup and she drinks it and I shook my head no" No thanks " I mumbled out and purple walk over and smile " Sup rick and hay cutie miss me ?" and I blush some" Thought you not going to come" I mumble out and smile and purple sit by me and hand me a root beer and Rick gush nod and drink and talk to sally and heather talk to  Mark. Purple " How you been , everything ok?" he ask and drink his root beer and look at me with caring eyes . I smile some and want keep what happen last night a secret so ,I  lie " I am good , everything is ok and you?" I ask and mumble out and he smiles some" I am fine did not get much sleep last night " he mumble out and take a sip of his root beer and look down" you now you can talk to me about anything right?" he ask and look at me some. I blush some and move a bit " I know but I like to keep things to myself "I mumble out.Rick get up with the others and smile" Last onto the water have to drink 3 beers " and all them run off but stay still renumbering the nightmare and does not trust the water. All night we gush hang and dance some gush being teens but I still have a bad feeling tonight that something was wrong and was waiting for me at home.It was time to head home and purple offer him walk me home and I shook my head no " no it ok I am fine to see you later" I mumble out and head home and walk down the street and shiver and get a sick feeling ever time I get closer to my house. I get to my house and unlock the door and walk in and notice the house darker than before.I turn the light on and did not turn on and the door close behind me.


© 2016 Makayla


Author's Note

Makayla
Tell me your thoughts of this chapture and what think about it on anything you want me to no. NO BAD THOUGHT only helpfull or good thoughts please

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on October 22, 2016
Last Updated on October 22, 2016


Author

Makayla
Makayla

Pensacola, FL



About
Hello, name makayla simpson, i am 19 years old and try write my frist book.i do have a learning distorder that dose not stop me.i will love any help and tips help me.thank you. more..

Writing