Chapter 6, the changed

Chapter 6, the changed

A Chapter by Makayla

I walk down the hall and think and sign some as everything was too much for me know and I need time to think.purple follow me then move in front me stop me in my tracks." Hey are you ok , I am sorry so much but you need to understand he was only doing that keep you safe " he mumble out and smile some .i look at him and sign and leaned  on the wall" I figured but it hard gushes knowing all my life been a lie , everything gush feels like a dream but it not" I mumble out and rub my head some thinking. purple move and take my hand and smile" will you got a long time to think and work this throw , come on I show you to your room and red room be across of yours and  my next door " he mumbles out and leads me to my new bedroom. I follow and holds his hand that was big and strong  and I blush some  and look around " so how long have you been here?" I ask and look at him and he moves some and thinks" I do not now I came her at a younger age so mostly all my life " He mumble out and get to a dark purple room label bloodrose and open the door for me. I walk in my room and look around and the room was very nice , haveing a king size bed with purple bed s***s and blanket the floor was black carpet with some purple swirls and the walls were a light purple  color and the drawers and desk were black and the lamp was light purple color with black in it. I smile some and nod my head" I like it my taste " I mumble out and walk to my desk chair and sit down and lend back and purple smile and stretch " I am happy you do me and red work hard on it, I see you later rose  have talked to boss and work be back tonight if need anything asks red she can be hot head but she a good girl and can help." he mumble out and walk away and I nod and sign and leaned  back thinking and wonder what my dad meant of the changing . Red walk in and lend on the door frame and smile and knock on the wall snapping me out of my deep thinking and I move and look at her " yes?" I ask and title me head some and she smiles" the stranger told me to watch you as purple go out for work " she mumbles out and walk in and sit down on the bed " hmm ok then , hey do you know what the charging  means" I ask and lend back and title my head some . she looks at me and lay down on the bed" oh that , he did not tell you? hmm will the changing is wended you true from come out what you really look like and you powers also come out as will , oh it also hurt badly like you being killed and burning to death hehe fun is it" she mumble out and laugh some and sit up to look at me . I shiver at the thought of the changed and laugh some" yeah sound like fun be burned inside and changing to some that you are" I mumble out and shack my head. " What were you changing ?" I ask her and look at her and cross my arms. and she sits cross legs and thinks " I do not remember much I only remember I was in the woods with portal training till I start to feel like I was on fire and everything went black and I was in flames and lot pain and can hear portals voice from afar ." she mumble out and look at me and smile some" who is portal by the why "  I ask and think some . red laugh some " portal he the teacher , helper and alchemy here he very smart mostly the neard her and the elder  but all busy and wend training with him it hurts as he is rough " she mumble out and stretch some" he the one that is small and black with blue red eyes and long hair and a bread  and a crow on his shoulder and all holding a book ." she mumble out and I think notice someone behind The stranger  reading a book ." hmm I see I think I say him behind The stranger " I mumble out and get up " I going walk around and explore " I mumble out and red get up and starch" ok but I have come with you orders are orders" she mumble out and I nod and walk out my room and walk around. 

Back at the human world the darkness grows more and starts to cover the small down making the humans very ill and heather was sit down on couch watch some tv and think where I was. it has been a week since my brother come home cheek on me and see the house was a mess and I was missing and the blood was ever. ever since then the cops have been working on looking for me and could not find any clues of what happen.Deep in the sky, black stand in the sky watch the town in his true from big black angles wings with horns on top and red horns on his head and vampire like teeth . he looked around know I was taken by purple and his plan was a fail but he was not going give up that easy as he have many tricks up his slaves and he not going fail his father or his masters. he will get me one why or other if he has to kill my loved one and his fist target was going be my dear friend heather.The darkness is getting stronger and time of the war was getting closer and my power will soon be waking went blood start to spilled .Was everything changing for the worst or the bitter ? I might never now .


© 2016 Makayla


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on November 25, 2016
Last Updated on November 25, 2016


Author

Makayla
Makayla

Pensacola, FL



About
Hello, name makayla simpson, i am 19 years old and try write my frist book.i do have a learning distorder that dose not stop me.i will love any help and tips help me.thank you. more..

Writing