chapter 8, the reborn

chapter 8, the reborn

A Chapter by Makayla

Rose body move and pull on the straps as her body changed to her real from. She screams out in pain and madness. The stranger stand by her side worries some and I sit on the other side as it was still my job to watch over her.Portal look at me and smile some " Do not worry red she be fine we all have gone throw this" He mumble out. I sign some and nod my head and look at him" I know I gush worry that the madness might be to stoned the pain is ok but that is the worst" I mumble out and look at rose, her body pale, her hair have turn black purple color, she have sharp teeth and have tendrils on her back. Hours go by slowly as rose slowly calm down her changing almost over but after her changing, she must train as there be more darkness come after as the key power in her have been awakening and she will be reborn to a new powerful self. We all know that the war is coming and we all must be ready for the war to come as it to die or lived and I want to live.
I wake up in m room my head pounding and a body was sore, I sit up off my floor and look around my room try to remember what gush happen till all of it flash in my head. I was attacked by some man and was kill but if I was killed how am I still alive. I get up and stumble some as I walk to my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. my hair was still the same but my skin was more pale gray and I sharp teeth and pale gray eyes. I move some shock at what I look like I mumble to myself " What happen to me?" as I sit down on the toilet sit and think. I then shiver a hunger so strong for human flesh make gag over. then it hit me as I figured out what gush happen to me, I have become a zombie. I move some and hear my mom call out for me " Heather come here !" She yells out to make me smile and laugh" I think I find my first meal" I mumble out and walk into the her bedroom close the door behind and she let out a scream the nothing.
    Nightmare sits on his throne in the void look at the black water to the other world, he was thinking of what he shall do for the war and to get the key to unleashing the darkness on to the all the realms. he shivers some as the castle shack and the void let out a low rumble sound a sign of the bloodrose and the key awakening. He look up and smile darkly and laugh some" Hmm I see, soon I shall have what mine and I shall rule all realms " he get up and walk outside and look out the void" I shall be from this place and make them all pay, I shall seal the greats one in this hell like they did to me" he mumble out to himself  and walk back into his castle planning the attack that could end all mankind and the realms.
I move some and slowly start to wake up in a bed my back and my head  was killing me as it feels like I been thrown hell. I sit up slowly as I open my eyes, my vision slowly clear up and I look around the room seeing red asleep in a chair next to me. I flinch some in pain as my tendrils move some and  shiver" The hell are this, tendrils?" I mumble out. Blue walk in and look at me and smile some and put down a tray " you should eat rose you have been out cold for three days now" she mumbles out and walks out the room. I look at her and watch her go and think to myself" Three days, damn what have  I miss out then only feel like one night" I take the tray and start to eat not noticing how hunger I was. Red slowly wake up and move some and look at me and sit up" Oh good you awake I thought you going sleep forever, how are you feeling?" she asks and smiles some. I drink some milk and look at her " I feel like s**t but I am ok, thank for asking" I mumble out to see she did care for me. Red get up and stretch some and hand me some new clothes " Here you will need this and tommore you start your training and lucky you, you have trained with me and portal " she mumble out and smile " This going be fun heh" I look at the clothes and then to her and laugh never" oh I not going like this at all am " I mumble out. Red laugh more and walk out the room" Nope portal like to make everything hard, you going be very sore"
She mumbles out to me as I shiver and look down" I doom " I mumble out and get done eating and think of what will tommore come too." This going be a pain for me " 


© 2016 Makayla


Author's Note

Makayla
ignore grammar problems, what do you think of the dialogue, what you think of the story so far?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The dialogue is neat the the story is a fun idea.The only negative I saw is your description in the mirror sounded more like a vampire then a zombie.I would change that part a tiny bit.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Added on December 28, 2016
Last Updated on December 28, 2016


Author

Makayla
Makayla

Pensacola, FL



About
Hello, name makayla simpson, i am 19 years old and try write my frist book.i do have a learning distorder that dose not stop me.i will love any help and tips help me.thank you. more..

Writing