Execute

Execute

A Poem by M.H. George
"

Drank too much last night. Woke up and felt the need to purge the poison.

"
And she fucked it up. Pulsating waves of queasiness deep in her gut reminded her of the poison she drank and the weakness of her choices. None of this was supposed to happen. This isn't what her fairy tale is made of but for some reason she keeps paging through to the conflict part of the story. Time for the growth and transformation or else this may not have an ending. At least not the correct one and then what the hell was all of it for? She waited for this kind of happiness for what seems like forever and there she goes drowning it in a bottle of liquor like usual. She needs to toughen herself up, she needs to grow up and face her harsh realities instead of constantly focusing on everyone else's. Fight her own battles instead of trying to wage war with others in an attempt to shift the focus off of herself. She wants to write, not sure what, but the plot is right in front of her face. Time to start writing it the way it should be. Stop the procrastinating, stop the fear. Execute.

© 2016 M.H. George


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on November 2, 2016
Last Updated on November 2, 2016
Tags: alcohol, regret, moving forward

Author

M.H. George
M.H. George

OH



About
I'm put together yet a mess at the same time. Never fully understood and a bit too intense for my own liking. Seeking happiness while still embracing sadness. Trying to just figure s**t out like every.. more..

Writing
The Thaw The Thaw

A Poem by M.H. George