The World as it Progressed

The World as it Progressed

A Chapter by BrandonTheEnigma

Now that the World had been formed and the Pantheons created things turned away from focusing entirely on the Pantheons. The humans, now having intelligence and the guidance of different Generations began to form the World in the way they desired. Cities and civilizations were created and the World began to move on. And now our tale drifts away from the tales of Creation and centers around the lives of several very important humans. Ones who the different Generations had a great interest in. We go first to the Greek warrior Achillies. He was without a doubt the greatest warrior to ever wield a sword. No argument. At least at this point in history. The Legacy War God Ares fawned over him. Athena, also a Legacy and Goddess of battle strategy adored him for his brilliance in the way he commanded his loyal band of warriors the Merymidon. We look back to where Achillies was before the battle of Troy. He was in a small Greek town on the coast training battle strategies with his warriors when he was approached by a warrior even greater then he. I speak of course of Aries. Achillies recognized him in an instant and bowed his head. "I come here not for pleasantries. I come here to say that the war against Troy will come and you will be the champion of that war. You have my personal backing." Aries explained before disappearing. Then we all know what transpired afterwards. Aries took the Trojan's side and Achillies fell. Thus Aries champion fell before he could even climb the proverbial mountain to Immortality. Century after century, war after war Aries tried and tried to find a champion but continued to fail. Hecate by the time we are currently discussing had already had her Seven Wizards cycle through several times and her supporters were the cream of the crop among Generation and Legacy followers. Alexander, Caesar, Attila, all Great warriors, great leaders but yet still the war gods be it Aries, Athena, Rome's Mars or Belladona none of them could raise a champion to the equivalent of Hecate's Grand Wizards. Even at this time they had trained other less powerful wizards and now there were scores of them on every continent. But yet they never came to meet each other. To return to the utterly humiliated Aries he hatched a plan. A plan that went against everything the World was created for. He entered into the future. Once there he searched for a suitable woman and when he found said woman. He mated with her. Doubled with the blessing he placed over the unformed child he had single handedly and personally began the creation of the perfect warrior. One he would come to when the child was ready. Enraged by this act of sacrilege the other Legacies hastened to different time periods of civilization and began grooming their own champions. And now that you better understand Creation and the struggles of the different Generations and legacies we can move on to the development of champions.


© 2014 BrandonTheEnigma


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on January 29, 2014
Last Updated on January 29, 2014
Tags: Wizardy, Warriors, Medieval


Author

BrandonTheEnigma
BrandonTheEnigma

Does it matter?, ME



About
My writing style is dark and depressive if you don't like it then dont read I write likeJ. R. R. TolkienI Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing! more..

Writing