Smile

Smile

A Story by Brinda
"

I wrote this just to make you smile :)

"

 

I woke up to the warmth of your glowing smile. I couldn’t tell if this was a dream but it felt like one. It seemed impossible that anyone could look that good in reality. You managed it. Every family test you pass with flying colours. And that’s something. That one day my world changed, for the better. The desire to tell you grows every time I see you. I like you. It’s just too hard to say, to tell you what I feel. I want to tell you, believe me I do. You put a smile on my face, even when a frown weighs it down. I see you laugh and it gives me that warm feeling deep inside. I don’t know if I love you but if this is how it feels I never want it to pass. I love the sound of your voice and what it feels like to want it to be what I wake up to. When you wrap your arms around me I want nothing more. I wake the warmth of your glowing smile. I smile back.

© 2009 Brinda


Author's Note

Brinda
I was meant to be revising but I got an idea, so I ran with it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i really really like this! Really cute. But just tell them eh? Time waits for no man.

Posted 14 Years Ago


very nice and up bringing, love the nice happy ending. finally a poem, that after reading, i dont want to kill myself. only joking, but their are some depressing poems on this site and then you read yours and it just fills you with warmth.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 30, 2009

Author

Brinda
Brinda

Writing
All to you All to you

A Poem by Brinda


No tears dad No tears dad

A Story by Brinda