Social Politics Chapter 7

Social Politics Chapter 7

A Chapter by Brokenarrow

We made our way inside and everyone was starstruck at the accommodations. Bo whistled as he sat at the table and looked around. “Holy s**t, Canker. You must be stuffing that pig good for all this.”

I dropped my ears and looked at him exactly like I wanted to rip his throat pout when Al perked. “How can s**t be holy? Is this not a term used in what you call faith or something physical that is revered because of faith? Eric complains of being stuffed with the food here. He has not fed the wart hog who oversees us. She delivers our intake once each month.”

Bardist smirked sarcastically as he took a seat next to Bo. “Does she now? She’s not bad looking and it’s always better if someone delivers.”

I slapped a paw to my face as they started laughing. “Eric? Is there another meaning for being stuffed or delivered? What is funny?”

“Nothing, Al. This is how idiot males talk.” I sighed as I led him to the table and pulled a chair out. They all kept their expressions neutral watching how he pulled himself onto the seat. Wazer stayed on the floor because his legs were too large for the chairs. It never phased him and he always seemed comfortable, so no one made a fuss. Except Al.

“You are Wazer?”

“Yep.”

“You are a kangaroo?”

“Yep.”

“Why do you not sit in a chair like the others? Eric has explained this is a way of social acceptance.”

“Because my legs are too heavy.”

“Would a chair cause you discomfort?”

“It might.”

“Al,” He looked at me and I tried to smile. “Sitting at the table doesn’t mean you have to sit in a chair. Some species can’t use certain types of furniture.”

Al looked at Wazer and tipped his head. “Does this not make you feel left out?”

Wazer shifted uncomfortably and my ears perked as he seemed shocked by the question. “Does it?”

The kangaroo scratched his neck. “Nobody’s ever asked. Sometimes it does.”

I looked at Bardist and he set his ears. “Team, we have a situation that needs to be remedied. Search and acquire.”

“I’ll be right back, AL. We’re going to find him a chair he can use. Stay here with Wazer.”

Wazer watched us take off to the living room and chuckled as the little animal next to him cocked his head to one side. “This is funny?”

The kangaroo smiled and rested his arms on the table. “It might be more ironic. Maybe not knowing how things work is the best way to point out how they should.”

“Ironic. I will have to find the definition for that word.”

“You should do that.” Wazer replied as we came back in with a larger chair that had an open back attached by a stem on one side. He lifted carefully and took a seat, sighing as we all grabbed a seat. “Now all we need is the cards and a drink.”

I laughed as they all stared at me. “Whiskey.” Everyone leaned away from the table at the whirring and blinked as a glass of whiskey lifted from a small indent on the table. “I need five more.” By the time everyone had a glass in their paws Bardist was tugging at his back pocket and tossed a box of playing cards on the table. “You still have those things?” I asked looking at them nervously.

He chuckled as he picked them up and pulled the flap. “Why wouldn’t I?”

I leaned back cringing as he pulled them from the box and he blinked looking at Al. “I can see the problem. These might not be appropriate for the moment. I’ll use the other deck.”

I sighed in relief as he shoved them back in his pocket and pulled another box from the pocket on his sleeve. “Eric, why are they not appropriate if they are just playing cards? Is this a different game than what you have described in previous conversations?"

“No Al, they just have pictures on them that aren’t appropriate to use with certain people.”

“Am I not appropriate people?”

I cringed again as Bo and Kartin bit their fingers. Bardist chuckled as Wazer tried to explain it. “They have pictures of females on them.” Al did that thing he always does, tilting his head as if trying to make sense of something. “The females on those cards aren’t wearing clothing and are considered attractive. Cards like this are only used in groups of small friends who understand it’s not socially accepted in larger groups or with other people.”

“I do not understand.”

I looked around unsure of what to say when Bo leaned forward. “They’re intimate pictures. Beautiful pictures. Beautiful girls. Using them implies intimate friendships, but not in a way that’s physical. The pictures and cards are nice to look at, but not something people use in public settings.”
Al stopped for a minute and almost nodded. “Eric has explained that your kind cover your selves in clothing as a social conformity. Do these females know disrobing is against that rule?”

“They know.” Bo replied smiling. “They’re paid for this and do it because it helps others relax and play the games the cards are used for. Sometimes they do it just because they like the attention and appreciate that others find them beautiful.”

Al tipped his head again. “May I see them, Eric?”

“I…ugh? Bardist?” I looked at Bardist and he chuckled as he pulled them from his pocket and fanned them out in front of Al.

Al looked through them for a few minutes and I could almost see the scars on his cheeks wrinkle. “Being without clothing is considered unacceptable, but the pictures are considered beautiful. Is this another form of art?”

“It could be seen that way. But some consider it pornography and view it in bad taste.” Bo smirked as I glared at him.

“You never say anything personal and this is what you decide to weigh in on?” I asked as Al looked at me with his head tipped again.

“Eric, art is defined as beauty and a subject accepted as such by the viewer. Is this why it is also kept within small groups such as the ones you attended boot camp with, and not seen this way as a larger portion of your society?”

I blinked at Al and nodded, breaking into a small smile. “That’s a good way to describe it.”

Wazer chuckled. “Ironic.”

“Eric, what is ironic?”

I sighed at yet another question. “Ironic or irony is something that happens that goes against everything you think you know. Like you understanding this in a way that I couldn’t describe, but you accepting the explanation as socially acceptable in a small group of friends but not as a whole in society by defining it as art. It’s a gap between what’s expected to happen and what actually happens.”

Al looked around at everyone as Bardist grabbed the cards and shuffled them between his paws. “Since you’re new at this, we’ll start with Go Fish.”
I tapped my paw on the table and shook my head. “Bridge. Start him with Bridge.”

“That’s the hardest card game to learn besides some of the war games like Magic.” They all looked down their noses at me and I shrugged.
“As long as he knows the rules, he can play.”

They shook their heads as Bardist dealt the cards. Laughing as I got my tail handed to me several times while keeping an eye on Al and explaining the rules each time he made a mistake. “We need another drink.” Bo huffed as he sat his glass down.

“That’s the limit on drinks. I don’t think they understand that a wolf my size could get sufficiently sloshed on my daily allotment. But its six a day.” I found them looking curiously. “I’ve been here four months. Not much to do but play with the ritzy things all over the house while Al’s researching things.”

“Find anything interesting?” Kartin asked.

“I’ve found things that are disturbing.”

Al laid his cards down and I laughed as they all tossed theirs to the middle of the table groaning. “That’s the fifth one in a row!” Kartin complained.
“I told you he’d figure it out.” I shrugged as they looked between us.

“Intelligence isn’t the issue then?” Wazer asked.

“Socialization is the issue.” I looked at Al as he tugged the shoulder of my shirt.

“Eric, I am overdue for my last intake. You were recycling and I thought it would be rude to pursue without you at the table.”

I looked around watching them shake their heads and chuckled. “He’s hungry. I fell asleep and missed dinner. There are some words he can’t seem to accept. Like sleep and eat.”

I grabbed a bottle from the fridge and Bardist watched the white fluid coat the inside of the bottle as I removed the lid and sat it down. “What is that? He hasn’t touched the whiskey.” Kartin asked.

“I don’t know what it is. I always offer what I’m eating but he says it might make him sick. I’m afraid what he’s eating might be the same for me or anyone else.”

"Do you mind if I try it?" Bardist looked at the bottle and back at Al.

"It could harm you." Al's voice was always flat regardless of what he was saying.

"Never know until you try."

Al looked at me and I shrugged.

Bardist motioned to the bottle and Al dipped his head as he picked it up and stuck it under his nose, sniffing several times. He made a funny face and chugged it as I swallowed my heart. He sat it down blinking and fell out of his chair. Panic had overridden my reflex to jump, but as I looked over the table, he was laughing his a*s off. “It’s f*****g milk!”

“What?” I asked as he tried to dry his nose from what he’d coughed into his throat.

“MILK! Pure milk. That’s why it’s that color and it’s so thick.”

I looked at Al as he tilted his head. “Is this something common for your species, Eric?”

“No. Not anymore. We use it to feed our children when they’re young but had to separate the cream and fats from it so it was clean enough to drink. It’s hard to come by now. Where'd you get this from?”

“It comes from the Albins. They are the only other animal kept near the wrens.”

“There are other animals underground?” Wazer asked.

Al’s cheeks puffed out in those odd circles. “Yes. Only the Albins are domestic. Others are kept away but not bothered as they move the ground and help with the plants.”

“Plants?” Wazer stood and pinned his ears back, all of us took a strained stance at the hostility he displayed. “You have livestock and plants underground?”

“Wazer.” Bardist warned.

“Eric, the body language and tone you spoke of. He displays laid ears, tight lips and narrowed eyes. His muscles have also contracted. Is this what anger looks like?” Al looked at me as I stepped closer and nodded. “Should we move away?” He curled his fingers around my opposite shoulder as I kept an eye Wazer.

“Maybe.”

“What has angered your friend?”

“Wazer.” Bardist warned again. He pinned his ears back and the kangaroo backed a step away as his teeth flashed. “This isn’t the place and not the person to aim your political tirades at. I’m sure he’ll explain if you ask.”

“Sir.” Wazer barked a response and turned back watching Al wrap his arms around my chest and hang from me like a book back with his feet resting on my hips. “How are you feeding livestock? Your people have plants that could sustain the many starving people up here? Like these rich salves that hide resources?”

I looked back at Al as he tried to hide his eyes. “He won’t get through them, or me. He’s just angry. If you explain it, he’ll understand. Don’t be afraid.”

“I am not afraid. I am cautious.” Al studied him as his scowl stayed in place. “The plants are toxic to anyone who get too close. They emit invisible poison that kills quickly. We only use them to clean water. We convert the water through their fields and it comes back clear. The plants kill anything that come within a certain distance. Not even those who are not domesticated can survive them. Other animals often move air through the tunnels by burrowing through the dirt. We know where the fields end because it is where death begins. Nothing can grow or live around the plants except the Barrier Beetles. Albins eat the vines from clean water. We do not feed them. We simply co-exist in the same areas. They come to us for release of excess intake. In exchange for what you call milk, we keep them away from the plants and parasites that would harm them.”

“Like a symbiotic relationship.” Al nodded and Wazer sighed as his head fell. Bardist stepped closer to him fighting not to show his teeth in a tight-lipped frown. “If you ever break rank and try to pull something like this again, I’ll have you moved to the desert where you’ll never see green again. The risk you just put us all under is enough to have you sent to the stocks. They're watching, and listening. Do not jeopardize my detail again. That is an order.”

Wazer bent his head lower and turned his eyes at the low growl aimed at him. “Yes, Sir.”

Bardist retook his seat and glanced at the larger male as he motioned to the chair. Al’s fingers had locked together with one arm over my shoulder and one under my other arm, but he refused to budge as he studied the kangaroo. I sat down and leaned forward, watching a few snipers out the window as they talked to each other through radios on the tops I could see them from. They weren’t trying to hide they were around. Wazer tapped the Doberman and Bardist smirked when I noticed they were watching me.

“I’m sure they have coms in here.”

Bo stayed quiet and watched as Kartin leaned forward. “You’ve got a lot more weight and muscle than the last time we saw you, Canker.”

I looked over my shoulder and Al tipped his head to the side. “My workout partner has a lot to do with that. There isn’t much else to do here.”

“You tote him around like that a lot?” Kartin asked.

“Twice a day for about forty-five minutes. The basement’s huge. I’ve been using it as a track and he’s the weights.”

Bo scoffed. “He can’t weigh more than a hundred pounds.”

I looked at him and around at the others grinning. “280.”

“Balls. No way you’re carrying more than your weight.” Wazer leaned forward and punched my arm. Wringing his paw after striking a solid mass. “S**T!”

Al looked over my shoulder and I grabbed his paws, standing over his chair. “Al, you need to eat your dinner.”

“You were struck by him, Eric. You said this was inappropriate.”

“Most of the time it is. But he’s being friendly and thought I wasn’t being honest. He can get away with it this once. You trust me, right?”

“Yes.”

“They’re here to help. They can help you learn things I can’t teach when we’re alone.”

He slowly removed his feet from my hips and undid his arms, keeping a tight grip on one of my paws as I returned to my chair.

Bardist tipped his head and I sighed. “Al, I need to go talk to Bardist for a minute. I’ll stay where you can see me.” He looked at Wazer and I winced as he squeezed my fingers tighter. “Bo will be right here. I trust him, you can trust him too.”

Al’s cheek circles puffed out and he reluctantly let go of my paw as the capibara looked at Wazer and frowned. “You slag, you scared the s**t out of the little guy. Apologize so he knows you were wrong.”

I listened for a minute before Bardist looked out the back door. “Give me the specs for his species. What do we have to work with? They already know everything out there anyway.”

"Why do they all shut down and back each other now? No arguing, nothing like before.”

The Doberman's lips twitched. "The last detail for Thing one and thing two. They were all together. I wasn’t there. Don't ask, don't tell. All I know. Specs?"

I huffed. “As far as defending himself. Nothing I can speak of. His arms are strong enough to pull up his own weight, but the way he’s built, he can’t throw a punch. Limited range of motion and vision because of his sensitivity to light, I think. What you’ve seen is as fast as he can move. You know coming over here is pointless. He can still hear us.”

“If you want him to fit in, don’t point out the differences and act like you would under normal circumstances. What about the thing you were saying earlier. A smell? Something like a skunk?”

“No. It’s more than a smell. He has to do it every so often but I don’t understand why. It’s the only time we’re too far apart. He stays in the basement and I go to the attic.” When he stared at me, I shook my head. “I don’t want to be anywhere near him or ever go through something like that again. I can’t even tell you how horrible it made me feel.”

“Anything else?”

I looked back watching Bo extend a paw across the table and Al carefully examining his fur. “He can change the texture of his skin and what he feels like.”

“That means?”

“I’ve been losing my mind in here so I went looking for anything to keep myself busy. I explained exercise and working out. He said he could fill the role of the equipment I needed. Even a punching bag. I know. I thought he was nuts and told him I couldn’t do that because he might get hurt. I was wrong about that. I’m not sure anything could hurt him.”

“No one is impervious.” Bardist narrowed his eyes.

“Well, I’m not going to do anything to find out now, am I? He managed to wrap his fingers around the ceiling down there and asked me to hit him to prove he wasn’t lying and that I could trust him. It’s been a big thing since he got here because I’m his Paira. Anyway; After I tapped him a few times he asked me to try again. When it was over, I had to wrap my paw in ice for a few days because I’m pretty sure I cracked a few knuckles. It’s not just his skin, or maybe it is. The harder I hit, the harder his skin became. It was like trying to punch through bedrock. He says he can only do that in certain places because it’s reactive to the environment?”

“Maybe they can change the density of their body?”

“That sounds like a stretch. Could just be a reflex like a flinch to us. I think it means it only happens with physical contact and is limited to small areas at a time. And then there’s his ears. He can hear everything. EVERYTHING. All the things I’ve told him are bad words, he’s heard me say under my breath or in the few minutes I get to myself since I’ve been here.”

Bardist leaned back watching the others examining Al as his lounge slurped up the milk. “Are you afraid of him?”

I blinked as the Doberman watched my unease. “You’re going to ask me that? When you know there isn’t anything left to fear? No. He’s strange but…I’m afraid for him, and everyone else if this doesn’t work. He can’t explain why his ‘mother’ or ‘parent’ chose me to be his Paira.” I air quoted. “He’s not exactly sure why’s he’s here either. Their people don’t need anything from us.”

“You think they’re using him to infiltrate or spy? Ulterior motives?”

“If the rest of his people are anything like him, they don’t have the capabilities or understanding for something like that. I know it sounds naïve, but they might just be doing it as an act of kindness or a way to get rid of something they don’t want.”

“What is it they don’t want?” He held his face as he looked back watching Al and the others.

“The water.” Bardist looked at me shaking his head. “The wren under this city is twice as large as this city, with twice as many occupants. Those plants have cleaned so much water they’re running out of places to store it down there.”

“What if it’s not about the water?”

“What else would it be about?”

“If they’re running out of room for water, where are they putting everything, and everybody else down there? Does anyone have any proof they have it?”

“I don’t know. You think they could be after something else?”

“If they can really fix things up here it makes sense, so does clearing their land. We might be in the way.”

I couldn’t help but frown. “He isn’t capable of doing something like that.”

“Canker.” My ears pinned back as I stood at attention. “There is always a chain of command. Orders are followed, even if they aren’t understood. Don’t salute me, don’t call me sir, don’t stand at attention. I’m not your superior officer. You are mine.”

My ears pinned back. “What? I’m still a-

“You’re a five-star general, directed to that station by the ambassador himself.”

“Don’t act like I buy that B.S. They gave me another bogus title when I got here too. I can’t be a general of any kind… I didn’t earn stars.”

Bardist sighed. “That brings me to the next obvious possibility. What if it’s not about the water, the space, or the land. Or any of the other million things it could be. What if it’s just about you?”

“Me? Bardist, I’m nobody. I barely made it through boot camp. I don’t have anything anyone would want.”

The Doberman frowned and we locked eyes. “Be straight with me, Canker. Is there anything you’ve done or something in your family their people would take notice of? Did he give you any indication of why they chose you?”

“No. He said it was in a vision he was told about. Like that makes any sense. You know everything I know about my family. Why didn't they get someone better to pretend to be me? Do you think I haven’t asked myself these questions a million times?”

He shook his head when I turned my eyes. “Still having nightmares?”

“They come and go.”

He stuck a claw up and acted like he was cutting the air before lifting a leg and squeezing through invisible fabric. “Get out of there, Canker.” I laughed as I walked back to the table with him. Bo looked up at Bardist when his paw landed on the capibara’s shoulder. “Playing nice, boys?”
Wazer rolled his eyes and smiled. “He’s an ugly little f**k, but real.”

Al tilted his head to the side and looked at me. “You made a friend, Al.” My ears perked as someone rang the doorbell. “Why is she coming here this late?”

Al got down and grabbed my fingers before we walked to the door. Everyone took a seat in the living room as Bridgett stepped inside. “Hello, Mr. Canker. Al suggested you might need a few things. I brought you some books and a few puzzles.”

"Thanks.” She handed me a plastic bag and Al let go of my fingers, tilting his head back and forth.

“Eric?” I looked down as Al stepped closer to Bridgett. “Is it appropriate to ask Bridgett questions about things I do not understand?”

“Of course.” She chirped. “How is this little recorder today?”

“Why do you call me a recorder? Is that not an obsolete machine? I am a Lofur.”

“I mean you repeat everything you hear. What is it you’d like to know?” She perked her ears.

“Bridgett, does Eric need to stuff you for our accommodations or are you the one who needs to deliver? I would like to know what these phrases mean.”

“Aw f**k.” I cursed and bit y tongue as Bridgette looked up at me wide eyed and turned darker than a rose. I couldn’t figure out how to work my tongue anymore, and the guys were gasping and gagging after a moment of dropped jaws. Not a damn bit of help as tears tracked their cheeks in their hellbent humor. “I mean I’d never -I mean you’re so attractive and I -”

Bridgett curled her bottom lip in and covered her mouth as she giggled at me. "I don't think I've ever seen you flustered."

F**k. Shatter Evenyo again. She brought these fuckers here so why do I feel out of place? I have never been embarrassed by anything sexual in my life- my whole life! Her eyes never left mine and I choked, unable to speak to her again. Why - after recalling previous conversations this bothered me. What the hell… All I could do was look away from her, lock onto Bardist and growl. “Thanks for the lifejacket, prick. It’s useless with the boulders. Go get a shovel, you can pack the dirt over the whole I just dug.” They were hacking and hissing as I narrowed my eyes on them. “Al, this is why you don’t listen to or repeat private conversations.”

“Why? Is this not funny? Everyone is cheerful. I still do not understand the meaning of the words or why it is humorous.”

“I’ll explain it when we’re alone, Al.”

“Am I mistaken that you are appreciate of Bridgett for her physical attributes and wish to-

“Al, please don’t ask anything else right now. Bridgette, I’m terribly sorry. I’m a heartless a*s, but not this kind of a*s.” I looked at Bridgett and went up in smoke as she looked me up and down like she was considering me for something other than my mandated task before we locked eyes. I pinched my eyes and turned away laughing. “F*****g hell I know you just did that on purpose, Bridgett.”

“I just came by to make sure everyone was settled. Your friends can stay in the basement or the back yard with the tents they were provided. Extra rations will be delivered tomorrow morning.” I couldn’t look back at her until I heard her heels tapped the tiles several times. She turned at the door and my ears pinned back as the fluff at the bottom of her tail swished along the floor. “Goodnight, Al. Officers, Eric.”

Eric? I blinked as the door closed behind her and narrowed my eyes when Kartin fell over on the couch trying to catch air between the thoughtless space unoccupied between his ears and lungs. Something that had Wazer clutching the armchair for dear life, Bardist trying to conceal his facial expression behind both paws, and Bo bleeding from the tongue he bit. “Al, it’s time for us to get ready for bed. The rest of you, sleep where you want and stay away from me and Al tonight.”

“Canker?” Bardist got up and grabbed my arm, looking between me and Al as he caught his breath. “You sleep with him?”

I rolled my eyes. “It’s not even possible. For one thing the only weakness I know he has is that he’s very uncomfortable lying down. He sleeps upright. It’s one of the reasons he couldn’t understand the cards. He doesn’t understand the difference between male and female or why we try to hide it with clothing when we already know the difference.”

“But he knows about mating?”

“He reads constantly when they’re not training him for social parties. He understands the mechanics, but says it doesn’t make sense. He’s not a he. He’s not a she. Bridgett doesn’t want anyone calling him it.”

Bardist looked at Al and shook his head. “He said something about form two?”

“Ugh, yeah?” I couldn’t recall if that had come up, but was too annoyed to care.

“What’s form one? Is that the self-defense you were talking about?”

“I don’t think so. He had nothing to call that. Form one is something he says he can’t reveal until the right time.”

“Just one more question. How many forms are there?”

I looked at Al and he tipped his head. “There are three physical forms.”

I bent to my knees and Al tilted his head again. “Why didn’t you tell me that?”

“You did not ask.”

“Of course. You can’t show me form one. Can you show us form three?”

His eyes rolled back and forth before he looked confused. “Why? It is not a form we take often unless we need to move through small spaces.”

“It’s like your thumbs. Maybe it would be a better representation for our people to accept your species."

"Thumbs?" Bardist asked.

He looked up at Bardist watching the canine’s ears tip. “Eric asked me not to change my physical appearance in front of others. It may alarm you and your friends.”

I shook my head and bent closer to the floor. “We can show them the thumb thing first. But if you can change something else, it might help us adapt.”

Al’s cheeks puffed out and the little whistle pulled everyone out of their laughter. “I believe I can. I was not told it needed to be revealed or not, so it must be of no consequence."

Bardist gave us a nod. “We can do that tomorrow.”

After getting upstairs, dropping my clothes, and lying in bed, Al was quick to grab my fingers as I tried to explain the few things he’d asked about earlier. In the beginning it was annoying that his memory didn’t leave out details I’d said we’d discuss later. By the time I’d crawl into bed at night I was usually too exhausted to fight him after navigating the communication barriers. I’m relieved I won’t be doing this alone anymore even with the worry added.

“Eric?”

One arm was resting over my eyes as I happily welcomed another yawn. “Al, I know I said you should keep asking until you understand something, but this is an answer that won’t change.”

“It is the final task of a Paira.”

“I’m not done teaching you so it can’t be the final task. Besides, I already explained it might be dangerous. I’m not a Lofur or a Subter. I’m a wolf and a Terran. What doesn’t hurt your kind might kill me. Like that self-defense you have.”

“It is not dangerous. It is helpful to open someone.”

I looked over the edge of the bed and sighed. “You opened yourself to me and I was unconscious for eleven hours. I can’t open like that and the visual of you cracking my ribs and eating my heart are all I can think of.”

“It is not the same. Why do you believe I would eat your heart? I have no intention to harm.”

“I know, and I don’t think you would. It’s an expression that indicates I believe it’s unsafe. You couldn’t even open your mouth enough to bite someone. That doesn’t mean you can’t harm someone by accident. You can’t explain what opening me is and don’t know of any Terran who’s ever done it. It might kill me. Do you want to lose your Paira?”

Al looked at the floor as the circles on his cheeks puffed into a slight whistle. “No. Your people hold a great fear of the unknown. It is as you say - frustrating.”

It was the first time he’d used any word to describe his own feelings. I’d wondered if he had any a few times with the little evidence I’d seen. At best I was guessing because his facial expressions never changed, or were only minor physical movements I was reading into. I rolled over looking at him and smirked. “Al, go to sleep. You need to recycle. We can come back to this tomorrow.”



© 2023 Brokenarrow


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on May 16, 2023
Last Updated on May 16, 2023


Author

Brokenarrow
Brokenarrow

independence, MO



About
Trying to change my writing style and looking for reviews and suggestions. I have been writing for years but hesitate to share. I love furries and most of my characters are animals or alien species. I.. more..

Writing