Everlasting: Ardemon, The revival of the Supreme Lord.

Everlasting: Ardemon, The revival of the Supreme Lord.

A Chapter by Brooksfield
"

When the people of a district begin to lose faith in the way the rules worked they used they nominate as a high being to alter or fix the problem, intellectual properties can't this being, no one can.

"
So to explain the being that is called a supreme lord, there is no telling where one came from or how they thought themselves into our world, but to explain it lightly, one can be thought about and if it's strong enough one, it will appear to do the bidding of one who's wish is strong enough to be able to control the will of the lord or summoned by one with royal blood,many must have thought the world would end, to think when a supreme lord is summoned to our world that everything could end in an instant but what they do not know is that not each time in history of time, no king or wise man used the same supreme.

So to show how many there are is to take a handle full of stones and toss them in the air and see which ones you can find even after you've already watched where they've landed, chances of finding the same one is very rare. You know the feeling in your gut when something isn't right? the feeling of complete disarray around every thought is the feeling you have when in the presence of a supreme, your mind is blank for moments at a time like you can't remember where you are and when in that moment you remember, but just before you black out, your either days ahead or you don't wake up at all, the thing is no one knows how you die but you can guess it's like your entire body, mind and soul are being forced though cheese grater with a thought alone.

A moment passes or so he felt like a second had taken but to his rising concern ardemon wakes up face to face with the woman that had been following him, he stares a moment and reaches for his weapon as he pushes her off with one hand and leaps to his feet to find that his scabbard with his sword had been leaned up against a wall to the far side of the small room that now lite up as his vision became clear, he stared as the room stood up and brushed her self off, in her hand was a leather string no thicker then an inch with a two rings hanging at the end, she looked at him with tears in her eyes, those hollow blue eyes that gleamed back at him, he recognized those blue eyes and he looked away thinking, it's not possible, why did i think that.

A moment passed and she wasn't making an movements and her breath as silent as a whisper, he was at her mercy, she had his sword, she had his rings, but why did she have them, he had tossed them away in a lake months ago, yet there they are in her hand as she grasped them tightly, her lips look as they were quivering, her chest rising and falling as if she was upset but she didn't show any signs of being hostile, he looked around the small room, one bed, a few hand paintings and a night stand that looked to be made from vines woven tightly around a table stand, the surface was moss stone with a thin layer of glass to add to the finish of the stand, other then that he saw the room was particularly well kept, he looked back at her as she lunged at him and in an instant he closed his eyes and waited for her to finish him off.


He felt a sharp pain on his chest area, he lifted his hands in the air and put them behind his head as the air left his lungs, he fell to his knees soon as the pain struck, he opened his eyes and a few moments went by and he could see over her shoulder, he could see everything flashing as his vision began to blur and then focus or maybe that was the hanging light that seemed to swing back and forth, he looked down and saw she wasn't attacking.

instead he sighed in relief and then he felt her hands slip around his waist and up his back, he felt like this was right but he quickly jerked his thoughts away and grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back, he blue eyes stared up at him as if she was in pain, that something he did had hurt her, she stared and in a flash her frown was gone and a terrifying grin swept over her face, her blue eyes fading to a dark green, familiar  he thought as she begin to speak, "Welcome back." she said with a dark tone, she quickly placed her hand to his chest.

in a moment as if everything was so deadly silent, he stopped a moment and he could feel his heart beating in his ear and then a shock wave of pain and a jolt of pressure blasted him right in the chest, large splinters of wood and other debris flew around him as he was thrown though the wall, he was flung a good 10 yards before he was startled awake as if he had been asleep he was staring up at the sky, he could feel the rain on his skin pelting him.

He couldn't see anything but blackness, he thought he was blind at first but he then he looked around and finally saw a light at the end of a tunnel, he begin to survey the area to find it wasn't a tunnel but the hole in the wall where he had broken threw from that woman's hand, he didn't know but he yelled out. "Listen i'm sorry if i did anything to upset you! please let's talk about this.." he was cut off as lightning lite up the sky and in front of him she was standing off to the side just a few feet so he couldn't see her, she was holding his sword, the scabbard and belt on the ground as if she had been debating weather to kill him or to leave him lay.

she put the sword up and began walking toward him, the lightning faded from the sky and he could hear her walking as if in a trance, he slowly backed away on his elbows as she now stood over him as the sky was filled with thunder, a roar in the distance and the rain beating down on, drenched from head to toe, her eyes said kill but her body said wait please stop, she swung the sword down as he screamed out, "Wait! don't! listen to me!" her sword slammed into the ground beside him as tried his best to dodge her attacks, the sky went dark as the light faded once more back and forth though each time he had enough time to barely move out of the way as the lightning was the only light, she swung though the air trying to slice his throat but he backed away just in time. 

he thought how long can i keep this up, how much longer until she gets the best of me, "please think about.." he is cut off again as she mindlessly threw the sword with each swing. "Hard to talk if you keep trying to kill me!" she stopped and in an instant dropped the sword as if she had been stuck by lightning, the sword stuck in the mud beside her as she felt to her knees and her hands now on her head, lighting flashing and then fading, he felt a warmth suddenly over come him and in a moment he bolted to his knees and jumped grabbing the handle of the sword, everything beginning to light up as if the lightning had struck near by, he could hear her react as he moved around in the chaos, static and sounding of something like steam and metal, as if sounds so frightening had been mixed into one and was now hitting him, his hands fell onto his belt with the scabbard as everything hissed to life and in an blink of his eyes he was laying on a stone floor. 

he was still wet but in the same position as when he had last remembered, the sounds fading and the warmth begin to slowly dissipate. He looked around and saw he was somewhere he had been before, but how he got there was beyond him. "F**k!? did i just light travel?!" he thought to himself. A woman suddenly entered the room and she rushed to his side, she grabbed him and turned him over on to his back and she minded his wounds, he looked down and saw he had been slashed a few times, "beatrice! what's going on!? where am i! how did i get here!! beatrice! answer me!!" beatrice? how do i know this person? who is this?! he thought to himself as she her voice boomed in his ear "ardemon! are you alright!? why are you covered in sweat?! are you ill again? why are you injured?".

she cradled him as she hovered her hand over his wounds mending them with the forces of magic, skin reattached and grew back as if time hadn't taken place, she held him close and two men walked in, beatrice spoke to them, she knew them but why do i feel i also know them he thought to himself as he slowly faded, he could hear words though they was jumbled and missing vowels, he was only hearing half of what they was saying as the light and sound begin to ring in his ear but he could make out. "Don't.. fall asleep.. lord! please! Wake up!!" following that a clap of sound, he snaps awake and there are people standing around him in a crowd, the sky, his eyes dart around to each person,He  certian that he is outside, the breeze and the fog from the dense air now falling from the sky and landing on the ground like sheet of paper falling to the ground, the cloudy sky above him and faces he had never seen before, old and young alike staring at him as he lay. 

an old woman hanging over his face, she smacked him again and he sat up almost hitting the elderly woman in the head, she gave him a death stare and then held up her hands as if saying im done i did what i could and then pushed her way though the crowd, in a hushed whisper she muttered "Damn drunken.. fools in armor up to their eyes..." the crowd awed over him, the womans ranting and muttering drowned out by the entire square of civilians, yet no one could know who he was, he couldn't tell why, he sat up and saw he was in black armor, wait this armor was fresh, black leather and the shiny polished black armor plating, this was none other then clay's armor, the hand of god or so to speak. the man who was said to have killed thousands of men in one night on a summer solstice. He pushed off of the ground as he tried to stand up and he was helped up by two stronger looking men, one with long black hair down to his shoulders, his eyes met for a moment but he looked away, where have i seen these eyes before, this man is someone i know he though to himself but something was different, his sword was different, standing up straight, thanks to the two men he stared at the mountians and could see smoked, black smoke which meant the fires were out, his attention turned back to his blade, it was the same old sword but it glistened as he drew it from it's sheath, the familiar ring filled the air as if it was brand new. 

This sword was a family heirloom and it was now shiny and didn't look dingy, the handle looked to be silver, leather wrapped up to the cross guard, but the pommel as gold, and something he found interesting, there in butt of the sword was what looked to be a blood ruby, it begin to glow red and each moment that passed the light grew, up the blades length to the point, it looked as if it hadn't seen a day of rust in it's entire time with him, he looked up shocked as they crowd begin to disperse, his clouded mind scrambled to understand what had happened, the foggy mist landed at his feet as he looked up at the sky and said to himself " this can't be." 


© 2015 Brooksfield


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on September 28, 2013
Last Updated on February 19, 2015


Author

Brooksfield
Brooksfield

Lawton, OK



About
I'm Thirty-Three years old from Oklahoma. I'm 5'11 in height. brown hair, It grew out and now I've cut it short and dyed it blonde in my pfp. also I'm also not very fond of pictures So the one in my .. more..

Writing