Footprints

Footprints

A Story by BrynnaW.

I dug my feet into the soft sand. Rocks got wedged between my toes. The ocean's salty breeze blew through my hair. As I stared at the sunset, I was at peace and the world around me disappeared. I unwrapped a chocolate bar and savored the delicate taste. Seagulls flew close to me as if to close onto their prey. As the ocean moved to high tide the water gently licked my toes and sea foam left their mark on the sand. A voice broke through my peace and I was brought back to reality. I pocketed my wrapper and walked away from the ocean. The only evidence that I had ever been there were the footprints left in the sand. Footprints that a child may, in the morning or some other day, follow unless, like me, they wash away.

© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
I love the beach and the ocean so I decided that I would write something about it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

@lil lisa:
The beauty of this story is that it can be anybody, even you. This type of story you can guess what happens and why she's there. However, I know that the reader doesn't always like that so maybe sometime soon I'll post more to this story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I do write books... It's just easier to post shorter things on here. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


The detail in this exceptional, and to help you I am trying to get more people to review your brilliant stuff!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think you could become a very good writer and I think it would be great if you write longer stories. Well written.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

460 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 15, 2011
Last Updated on June 21, 2011

Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tumble Tumble

A Story by BrynnaW.


Hoods Hoods

A Story by BrynnaW.