Rise and Fall of an Angel

Rise and Fall of an Angel

A Story by Bunnycorn
"

This is a story..unfortunatly I rushed it, it was much better when I wrote it up in my notebook.

"
Rise and Fall of an Angel.

 

            As an angel was on a mission, she met a man. And she soon found herself in love with the man. As the days went on, she soon found herself unable to pull herself away from that man…When she finally went back to the Heavens, she found that the man was a sinner. And that the gods were planning to kill the man…She fled the Heavens, going back to the man. As she came down from the Heavens, her wings gradually grew darker. Until it was as if they were made by crows feathers.

When she returned to the man, she was well aware that she couldn’t beat the angels by herself. So she sought the aide of the devils and the demons, in their fortress of hell.

            As she approached the demons leader, she was well aware that she couldn’t trust them. She was somewhat shocked when she found that the demons demanded his soul as the price. And she backed out of the deal. But the demons leader insisted. And as she tried to leave, they attacked…the demons leader lay slain at her feet, along with his guards…

            As she arrived back at his house, she sought for a way to fight the angels, and devils…after a long search, she found that she could extract seemingly unlimited amounts of strength and energy from the Earth, but it came with a price. After you did this, you will disappear. Not into death, but into a void. But for him, she would disappear. She never told them about this plan…

            She knew that fleeing at this point would be useless. That the only option left would be to fight. So, she prepared, leaving the man hidden…the battle was long and hard, and left the former angel bloodied and wounded…the battle was confusing, with angels fighting devils, devils fighting demons, and no clear lines of battle…

            After almost two hours of fighting, the angel still stood, exhausted. The Gods, enraged at their losses, themselves came down...the angels and devils retreated as they realized they couldn't defeat her, and as the gods fell one-by-one, too her blade...

...The angel told her lover not to search for her, to wait for her here, as she dissapeared...
The man, hysterical at the loss of her lover, immediatly began searching...after nearly 3 months, he gave up, and was able to find comfort in the arms of another, a mere human...
The angel was plunged into eternal darkness...She knew that as long as she still loved him, she would be able to find her way back...It took nearly a year, but she had found her way back to him, but she was enraged when she found him in anothers arms. Three new feelings were born in her then, Jealousy, envy, and rage...and she prepared to strike the girl down. But he got in between them asking "Why can't I just have you both?!...Both realized that they wouldn't be able to physically fight, and the angel began a plan too ruin her reputation to the man, to take all of his weaknesses, and use them against him. 
 

The girl was soon thrown out, and the angel's wings were now a darker, bloodstained black. She was now a dark-winged angel. She became his protector, a flawed, somewhat evil protector. She would break anyone who came near her lover, turning them into nothing but sex-slaves...and too this day, the ranks of the devils grow from the woman broken by her. 

(Forgive me, this was much better when I wrote it out in notebook) :(

© 2011 Bunnycorn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
Added on April 6, 2011
Last Updated on April 6, 2011

Author

Bunnycorn
Bunnycorn

Auburn, WA



About
Feel free to rework any of my poetry too how you see fit, but please, atleast say that the original was created by me, and that you just reworded it. :P. Also, currently looking for someone who can h.. more..

Writing
Story Idea; Story Idea;

A Story by Bunnycorn