NOTICE (Please Read) to all my friends and Viewers

NOTICE (Please Read) to all my friends and Viewers

A Story by Sira YR
"

Just a little something to let you know that I have not abandoned anything.

"
I know that it's been a long while since i have been on this site, but I'm here to let you all know that that will be changing soon- soon as in within the next couple of weeks. I've just been very busy lately and I hadn't had any time to review or work on anymore novels or poems.  However, I am planning to continue posting poems and working on the following books:
The Azanon Chronicles (I know I still have chapter four unpublished and that's because I still have to finish tweaking)- I will be working on chapter five some more and hopefully having it finished by the time this month is through.  I would like to have the entire first book done by the beginning of next year at the latest, so just bear with me.
Road To Home- I have to figure out where i was going with this story at the moment because i stupidly forgot lol. I know the ending and some of the turning points but it's all got to come back to me. I will be alternating between Azanon Chronicles and this book and would LIKE to have it done around the same time as Azanon Chronicles.
My Other Half- this one will have to wait a bit longer until i am probably over halfway through with my first two books, but rest assured i have not forgotten about this one and have every intention of completing it.
Love And Sorrow- this one will take a little time because i have some ideas for this one that i want to try out so i will get back to you on it.  
I intend to work on every one of these books in due time so don't think that i am abandoning them.  I'm finally going to have more time to work on them after all of these months so that's a plus.
Also, it has come to my attention that the number of read requests that i have gotten has kind of piled up on me (111 so far :/) so therefore I am going to stop accepting read requests until i can at least look through all of them- i cannot tell you that i will review all of them nor can i tell you when i will be through with them- and when i have gotten them down to a reasonable number like 3 or 2 or 1 or 0 (lol) i will start accepting them again.  Again, I had just been really busy so I didn't have time to read them as they were sent.   Thank you for your cooperation with me.  And on a side note, i won't be participating in any groups or contests during this time period either so don't get angry if i never show up to any group meetings or contests or things like that.  Again, when I finish i will be doing all of that on a hopefully more regular basis.
I think that just about covers things.  I just wanted to send this notice to you all so that way you don't think that i am quitting my writing or anything.  By the end of the month I should be back on.  Thank you all for reading this and I hope everyone has been doing well.
Sincerely,
Raysira :)

© 2017 Sira YR


Author's Note

Sira YR
This will be deleted after i have tackled the read requests lol :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Raysira.

As you know, I have been absent as of late too. I totally get what you are saying and I totally understand what you are saying with regards to read requests. I have a ton of them myself.

Good to know that you are coming back.

Mark.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sira YR

6 Years Ago

Thank you. I'm glad to see that i am not the only one who is behind on their requests :). I hope t.. read more
matrixmark

6 Years Ago


Yes, read requests can become very time consuming. My inbox is overflowing with them
.. read more
Glad to know that you're still alive! I mean, I knew you never abandoned this site, but it's still nice to hear from you. I definitely need to get caught up with your books, but life is a bit busy and I may not be as active as usual, too.

Well, nice to know you are alright and hope to read more of your works!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sira YR

6 Years Ago

Thank you :) and i can't wait to start putting more on here
Haha nice to know. :)

Wow 111 is a lot. I have like 726...starting to think I should turn mine off too xD

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 27, 2017
Last Updated on August 27, 2017
Tags: Notice

Author

Sira YR
Sira YR

Lorman, MS



About
I'm just the lonely writer expressing her thoughts through the art of the written word. I find that writing and art to be a special way to express myself in a forum with people who are like mysel.. more..

Writing
Phoenix Phoenix

A Poem by Sira YR