Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kane

Limbo
Girundar stepped out of the darkness first, commenting: "Ah Limbo, I never thought I would be glad to be in this place." "It's not that bad, actually it's quite fun here. Chaos is always an amusing thing to watch," Alexandra commented, crouching down and letting dirt run through her hand, "Although, I do prefer Avernus... but this will have to do, let's go to my house, we should be safe from the knight and fox there." "Not so fast," a voice all too familiar said. There stood the fox, leaning to a tall pillar consisting of rubble: "That man is tagged, witch." "I'm a vampire you pathetic excuse of a fox," Alexandra commented while summoning something. Mana took in the form of a dragon, and manifested into one, a red dragon with leathery wings. "Oh, Hi there!" Girundar exclaimed in surprise. He let out a colorless shimmering mana that became as big as a mountain, manifesting into an ugly being with six arms, colored in a mix of red and purple and a mask of bone covering its face. The Eldrazi Girundar had summoned was a pathrazer, not good: "RUN!" He shouts as he bolts and shouting an explanation: "Three of those things could devour Asgard in seconds!" The kitsune gathered violet mana to summon a tall grey creature that looked puny in comparison... "Why thank you, I though we would have to look for a dragon of our own," the kitsune began before turning to the grey creature: "Capture it." Now before we get to the fight between summoned creatures, let's compare the teams and sizes. Huge thing that was as tall as a mountain and a huge red dragon on one side, tall grey thing in human terms... doesn't sound fair. And indeed, it wasn't fair, for the pathrazer took down the grey creature in a second and swatted the dragon away before letting out a cry that destroyed eardrums and emitted colorless mana. "S**T! It's calling its friends!" Suddenly, the kitsune jumps onto Girundar and he comments: "Oh hi there!" But the thoughts of their situation are cut short by Alexandra shouting something in rage: "GIRUNDAR! IF THOSE THINGS DEVOUR EVEN A PIECE OF DUST FROM MY HOUSE, I WILL DRAIN YOU! GET THOSE THINGS UNDER CONTROL!" She called her dragon back before grabbing the kitsune and throwing her off of Girundar. Alexandra held the kitsune by the throat while saying: "Uther only answers to me you rat. Which means you would have to kill me, but that would make him pretty angry, and you don't want an angry Uther." Girundar sits up quickly while chanting, colorless mana leaving him quickly and the Eldrazi turn away. They turn away and leave the plane. "There, no house of yours will be devoured yet, Alexandra." "Thank you," she replies, getting up. She dusts herself off before saying: "We should take this girl to Avernus, that's my territory which means no summoning there for the little foxy. But I'm hungry, and I feel up for a little fox blood in my life..." Her smile revealed fangs, and it was directed at the poor little kitsune. "Fine with me," Girundar shrugged and let green mana flow into his body, activating his lyncanthropy, "I actually feel up to a little hunt myself." Alexandra let's out a cruel laugh and says: "A centuries old vampire and a lyncanthrope hunting you? This will be fun, but you should start running foxy." The kitsune's face twisted into a frown and she said: "First of all, my name is Tamra. Second, ew, hells spawn." She pulled out a silver cross which made Girundar flinch backwards. Tamra smiles before grabbing a flask of holy water located on her hip and spilling it around her, expecting shouts of pain. But those shouts never came, what she saw was a smiling Alexandra: "That doesn't work on me anymore dear. Nowadays it only works on Dracs." She jumped onto Tamra and held her to the ground. "Say, Neck or arm? I usually prefer jugular, but legs and arms are painful so it's fun seeing people writhe in pain. But take your time, I have all the time in the world." Tamra hissed, revealing a small stake of silver in between her teeth and she bit Alexandra's arm who hissed in turn. Tamra smiled and pulled out a silver knife and pointed it at Girundir, only to see Girundir cringing in pain, holding his head tightly. "Midgard has been devoured," he says, his eyes milky white. Suddenly, they regain their deep color and he pins Tamra down, trying to bite her throat out. Alexandra also leans in, gets closer to Tamra's ear and whispers: "That wasn't very nice." She grabs Tamra's arm and sucks out just enough blood to sate her hunger. Tamra shrinks back, and shouts: "You stupid vampire! I'm a holy creature! My blood is poison to you!" And as Alexandra cringes, she turns to Girundar and says: "Get off you dirty fleebag!" Zold though, was watching this scene, amused. Girundar grabbed Tamra's head hard. "Let me tell you an interesting fact, although the Eldrazi are mindless beings of destruction, they do have a pack leader, and currently, they see me as their leader. Do the math fox," Girundar said. His grip got harder, but before any considerable damage could be dealt, Ivanvade appeared and a chain of light coiled around Girundar's arm, draining him of his power. "Here to keep me in line?" Girundar asked. Alexandra recovers quickly and says: "I'll be prepared next time, darling." She turns to the knight and jumps on his back, exposing his neck, and her fangs. "Zold, are you going to help or not?" She asked before sinking her fangs into the knight. Zold holds up his hands in a gesture of surrender and says: "I'd rather keep clean, princess. Drinking blood is too much for a human, legend or not." Ivanvade threw Alexandra off his back and got into a stance. Girundar though grabbed his head in pain and shouted: "SHUT UP!" Alexandra was confused for a moment before she turned to Zold and said: "I don't mean the knight you idiot, I meant the kitsune." Alexandra jumped onto the knight again and drank his blood until he fell unconscious. She turned to Zold and asked: "Do you have a handkerchief or something?" Zold threw her a napkin while saying: "The fox girl is your problem, Girundar is my problem." He walked to Girundar and hit him on the head, commenting: "Idiot." Girundar was sane again and he shrugged: "Sorry, but no mana means no control." While this happened, Tamra straightened and said: "You guys have a temper, I was just going to ask you whether or not you know Shinkasa Mato." Zold perks up and looks at Tamra, asking: "Are you directly related to nine-tails? Is she your mother? Or your grandmother?" "No, my ancestor was the first kitsune..." Zold laughed loudly and said: "Girly, you seem to have misunderstood something, or history was recorded incorrectly, Hagorono Kitsune, the nine-tailed fox, is the first kitsune." Alexandra wiped her face off quickly and turned to the kitsune saying: "Make your intentions known first, before you attack, I had to suck out your blood without permission because I was so pissed... I apologize though, I usually ask for permission first." She looked up at the sky before saying: "We should get off the streets, first reason being that we might attract unwanted attention, the second being that the sun will come up soon, and I don't want to witness it, I suggest that we go to my house." "Of course your majesty," Tamra commented  sarcastically. "Sure, this group is fun," Zold commented, rummaging in his pockets. After a few seconds he brought out a small emerald. He gave it Girundar, saying: "Take it, it will calm you down." Girundar instantly loosened. "Thanks," he said, "let's go."


© 2014 Kane


Author's Note

Kane
Chapter 2!!! YES! I DID IT! It might be quite confusing though so sorry.... Anyway, Shout out to: Shadow (Tamra), Lucy Morningstar (Alexandra), Hypnos (Girundar). Cousitarian is not going to rp anymore apparently so I'm removing him here... He is officialy dead unless someone says otherwise.
Reviews are always appreciated, have a good one.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on June 26, 2014
Last Updated on June 28, 2014


Author

Kane
Kane

Somewhere over there, Germany



About
I am a person who enjoys reading the work of other people but also like to try writing fantasy novels. Currently running series: None On Hiatus: Alcatraz, Yggdrasil, Fly like the bird you are,.. more..

Writing
Forests Forests

A Story by Kane


Something weird Something weird

A Chapter by Kane