Alien?!

Alien?!

A Chapter by Calibaster
"

again, a self explanatory title. :)

"
         Tamrah awoke to someone groaning. She opened her eyes slowly, wondering where she was as she looked at the blue summer sky, but her question was answered as memories came flooding back to her when she shifted into an uncomfortably sharp pebble. She sat up, looking over to see the spaceman rolling over and groaning a little bit. She watched as he pushed himself up on one elbow turning his helmet covered head this way and that,"Where-" He caught sight of her,"Who are you?!" He seemed genuinely alarmed, and scrambled backwards with his arms in a demented version of the crabwalk,"who are you?" She replied evenly. He started to answer when they heard a car in the distance, "What's that sound?" He said, reaching up to remove his helmet. "A car. Duh." She replied, surprised that he didn't know.
         She looked over at him, and had to stare, his helmet was removed, revealing unruly red hair, and bright blue eyes. But his hair was different, it wasn't just red, it was blood-red! The color of fresh blood! And his eyes weren't just blue, they were royal blue! His face was angular, and had a pale hue, unlike her, with her freckles and her farmers tan. "A ... car?" He seemed confused. 
        "Don't you know anything?"
        "Well it would be nice to know where I am." He looked at her in a way that suggested a slight threat. She glared back, "Ovalville, Utah." 
        "Which planet is that?" 
        "Uh, Earth, stupid! How long have you been on the moon?"
        "The moon?" 
        "Ugh! where are you from?" She looked at him hard.
        "Wait, ..." He seemed confused, "If I am on earth, you are an ... earthling?" 
        "Huh, you make it sound like you're not from here!" She laughed, dismissing the Idea in her head,"So, what happened to your ship to make it nearly take my head off?"
         "I am not from here. I was making a detour through your galaxy, but had a whole fleet of Zorthok's on my tail. They want me because I'm a half blood." 
          "Ha. Funny. Now where are you really from?" She asked sarcastically, "Cause aliens don't exist."
          "Aliens?" He seemed to want to say more, but was cut off by the sound of a car coming towards them,"The sheriff!" She stood, dusting herself off and finally noticing that her hat was gone. The Spaceman, well, boy got up next to her, standing in a way that insinuated that he was ready to run. The car pulled up alongside them, and the window rolled down,"Well hello there kids! You look like you went for a swim!" 
         "Yes sir!" She nodded vehemently, the space boy next to her opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by the officer,"Who's yer friend there?" He pointed at the strange young man next to her,"He doesn't have anything to do with the space ship that was reported to have crashed here, does he?" 
         "Oh no!" She shook her head, not really knowing what to say, and found that her tongue made up a lie for her,"He's my friend Roy, from Kansas city. He's stayin' with our family for a while." The officer seemed only half convinced,"Then why's he in that strange getup?" 
          "Oh, his dad is an astronaut, and he sometimes wears a suit around for fun." The Sheriff finally nodded, "Well, if ya see anythin' strange, git ahold of me." She nodded, terrified at the big lie she had just told, and the officer drove away, presumably towards the lake to investigate the spaceship.
          "Did you just say my name was Roy?" The boy seemed genuinely confused,"Cause my name isn't Roy. It's Talrin. Are you a real Earthling? I've heard that you are really strange and primitive people."
          "Are you saying you aren't human?" She demanded, struck dumb by the prospect,"Wait, ... primitive?!"
            He ignored the latter question, "Nope. I'm not an Earthling. I'm a Kallfaree."


© 2013 Calibaster


Author's Note

Calibaster
Yeah, I know it isn't very good, again, I wrote this at like three in the morning, so, whatever.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Did you write this and the first chapter in the same night? Well I like it, planning on putting up any more?

Posted 10 Years Ago


Calibaster

10 Years Ago

I think I did, actually! And I am definitely putting up more! ;)
LunarSong

10 Years Ago

Okay, look forward to it, even if it's written late at night :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
1 Review
Added on June 6, 2013
Last Updated on June 7, 2013


Author

Calibaster
Calibaster

Springville, UT



About
It's been a while since I've even touched this site, but it's such a big part of my childhood and growth in writing that I could never bring myself to delete anything I've posted. If I thought tha.. more..

Writing
Worth It Worth It

A Story by Calibaster