Scared

Scared

A Chapter by Carl Phantom

Everything was dark. All I could hear was my own running steps, then I started to hear laughter.  I looked behind me only to see me dragging my twin sister, Brooke, along with me. I started to laugh too. It was lovely and peaceful. But something looked strange. 
White glowing leafs started to float away from her. She slowly turned to nothing but air. My eyes widened all I was trying to grab a leaf.
Everything seemed to brighten, and it blinded me for a second. 
I opened my eyes to see Brooke laying on the ground, with a puddle of what seemed like blooding seeping from her. I screamed and ran to her. I grabbed and hugged her while checking her pulse. She was dead. I was crying as her body slowly turned to black leaves and flew away. The only things that was left, was the dark red puddle and Brooke's green bracelet laying in it.
Everything started to slowly go dark again, I grabbed her bracelet before everything went dark, and held it close.
I woke up in fear as the alarm rang from the right of me. I calmed down and turned the alarm off.  Another day in high school.
I got up from bed smiling and I speed walked to my closet. I wanted to hurry so Zach wouldn't  have to wait for me. Zach is my very kind and loveable boyfreind, who said that today he was gonna drive us to school. I dressed in my purple tank,  jean jacket, skinny jeans and typical black no-heal-shoes. For and added effects i put a red and pink bow in my hair, a cross necklace,  and put on my sister's green bracelet. 
As i was leaving I took my house keys and locked the door. I don't live with anyone so I had no reason to leave the door open. As I turned to face the dirt path I call my driveway, Zach drove along it in his Jeep. As soon as he stopped he honked at me with a smile. I smiled back as I walked to him. 
"New bow?"
"Yeah."
"I understand your freind is the most popular girl, but do you really need to look so cute?"
As I got into the passenger seat i responded with "Yes sir-ie!" Zach drove out of the driveway and onto the road.
"How was the baseball game?"
He had an awkward face "I mean, dad tried but-"  His phone made a beeping noise. Zach was just about to check his message, when he realised he shouldn't, and gave his phone to me. "Could you read the message for me Mei?" He said. I nodded with a smile when I began to read the text. 
I started reading, "So you really want eve-" I covered my mouth with my hand and turned to Zach. When he saw my face he became worried too.
"Mei, what does it say!?"
"ZACH, WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
Tears started rolling down my face.
".... M-Mei...."
He looked like he just lost everything. 
"I'M CALLING 911!"
"MEI NO!!"
He slapped his phone out of my hand, and it landed onto the road.  We didn't slow down, we didn't turn around he just kept going. 
"He probably knows where everyone else is, and if we call 911, he could kill them!"
"SO WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!"
He thought for a second. Then he turned the jeep around.
"I'm driving you back home, go inside, lock every entrance in your house, grab a weapon and hide under your bed."
I nodded. He sounded calm, but he looked angry. I've never seen this side of him before, it scared me.


© 2017 Carl Phantom


Author's Note

Carl Phantom
Please ignore my grammar problems and sorry for not writting very much.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on March 14, 2017
Last Updated on March 30, 2017


Author

Carl Phantom
Carl Phantom

DE



About
I''m a writter that writes when they are bored. I do add more to my stories, none of them I can really say are fully done. more..

Writing
Whoops Whoops

A Chapter by Carl Phantom