Rainbow Field

Rainbow Field

A Chapter by Carl Phantom

I dragged the brush of blue from the top left side of the canvous, to the right.  I was on my porch with my canvous in front of me, With my ever longing distant yard behind it. It was a perfect picture.  The only sounds were of my brush, and the quietly howling wind. 
As i moved onto green for grass, something touched my shoulder. I turned my head to see.  It was a beautiful gold-blue butterfly.  It was an amazing creature that I've never seen before.  The butterfly  seemed to say something before it left me and flew across my yard.  I decided it was probably nothing.  I turned back to my picture to draw the butterfly.  
I felt something tap my shoulder again, i turned to see it.  It was the same butterfly.  The butterfly made a noise again.  I sounded like an echoing female  voice.  I could tell because it was louder this time.  The butterfly flew off again across my yard, stopped as if it was expecting me to fallow. I put down my brush and  took off my glasses and rubbed the dust off.  The butterfly was possibly just flying around..Not waiting.  But as soon as I put them back on to look, the butterfly was in fact, waiting for me.  I slowly walked off my porch in disbelief.  I started to hear the human like voice as I  walked toward the butterfly.  I started to hear words.  I think they said "Fallow me, Wells."
I stopped for a second, I was almost to the butterfly.  My mind was wondering around wether or not I should come closser.  It knew my name and telling me to fallow, yet it's just a bug, it can't speak.  I decided to fallow the flying beauty.  The butterfly started to fly away.  I started to run off after it.
In the distance I heard multiple voices.  Both of female and male, and of different pitches.  Soon as I was walking along  with the gold-blue butterfly, more beautifuly colored butterfly was fallowing us.  I smiled and closed my eyes with the sun in my eyes and my arms out.
I woke up in my bed dazzaly.  I sat up and starred at my wall of paintings in front of me.  My prized one was  in the middle.  It was a painting of a blue sunny sky, with green grass.  Walking on that grass, was me fallowing a gold-blue butterfly, and a trail of multiple color wings of bugs flying behind me.  I smiled greatly, I called my painting "Rainbow field".


© 2017 Carl Phantom


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on March 31, 2017
Last Updated on March 31, 2017


Author

Carl Phantom
Carl Phantom

DE



About
I''m a writter that writes when they are bored. I do add more to my stories, none of them I can really say are fully done. more..

Writing
Whoops Whoops

A Chapter by Carl Phantom