Snow Light

Snow Light

A Chapter by Carl Phantom

 I layed there in the snow, staring at the dark lonely sky  A gust of wind blew some of my hair across my fore. 

 I was to be playing with my little brother, Mike, in the snow, but I have gotten bored and didn't quite pay attention to what nonsense he was talking about.

In the dark sky there was a sparkle of light for a second, but only for a second.  I thought it was the moon coming back into view, but then I remembered, it was a new moon tonight.  Meaning, there wasn't one at all. 

 I thought of what it could be; a plane, a lantern, or me going crazy.  I knew right away though that wasn't a plane there would be more lights.  Lanterns were not  right ether, i've never seen one with a light of pure white let alone during the winter time.  

I thought a small bit more, then I gave up.  The wind started to pick up.  I sat up and turned around to see where Mike was, to tell him we are going home.  But I was met with nothing in view, and fear.  My eyes widened, and I quickly got to my feet.

I called out Mike's name, then I said it louder.  I was met with silence.  I looked around the snowy park.  I almost started to cry, he couldn't have wondered off, hes scared of being alone.  A thought hit me, what if he's not alone?


© 2017 Carl Phantom


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on March 16, 2017
Last Updated on March 16, 2017


Author

Carl Phantom
Carl Phantom

DE



About
I''m a writter that writes when they are bored. I do add more to my stories, none of them I can really say are fully done. more..

Writing
Whoops Whoops

A Chapter by Carl Phantom