Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Dream Catcher

            I’m alone.

    Standing with my hand on the doorknob.

My knuckles are scraped and bloody.

My jacket seems to have lost a fight with a pair of sizers.

I can’t remember anything.


Suddenly, the door swings open. I go tumbling onto my Mother.

“What in Davy Jones’ locker?” Her mouth hangs open causing her cigarette to land on the floor, “Well, I guess you had the guts to beat up that kid after all.” She says with an approving smile. She pats me on the back and heads out the door.


To be honest, my memory is a load of mushy scrambled eggs. Did I mess up Elizabarf, I mean, Elizabeth Blackhole?” Or, Whora Fakelin?  Opps, Laura Franklin. My thought. No.


“Dude, what happened to you?”


“Shouldn’t you knock first?” I raise my voice. It’s, Wil.

He’s standing awkwardly in my doorway. He has on a shirt that says, “Beware! Aliens!” With a space craft on the front.


What a total dork.


“Where’s the party at?” Jen pushes Wil out of the way. She has on her party shoes and pretends to dance to a tech-no beat. “Woo, girl. What’d you get attacked by a squirrel on steroids?”


“You’ve been mistaken, Jen. Aliens came. Took her in their space craft. Then, used her for their cruel and unusual experiments.”


“What the junk kind of drugs are you taken, boy?” Jen snaps.


“You guys. Something has happened.” I raise my voice in annoyance.


“You’ve got that right. And who you calling guys. For sure, I am no guy.” Jen crosses her arms over her chest. 


I sigh in aggravation. Why can’t they shut their mouths for two damn seconds? “Excuse me. There is a serious problem and I’m determined to get some answers.”

                                



© 2011 Dream Catcher


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a good start to your book. :D
It is interesting. Good job. Thanks for sharing. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
☯
When I first read this, I was wondering, 'What's wrong?' and now you've kept me reading on. Very nice job :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


sounds really interesting...I like it! =)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hmmm....sounds intriguing. Better keep reading. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 16, 2011
Last Updated on April 16, 2011


Author

Dream Catcher
Dream Catcher

About
I'm seventeen years old. I'm from New Jersey and have hopes to travel some day. I love writing and constantly get story ideas in my mind but fail to ever write them down :( I also enjoy playing chess... more..

Writing
Alaska Alaska

A Chapter by Dream Catcher


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Dream Catcher