DaDaLust

DaDaLust

A Poem by Carol Maric
"

PROTEAN NotUnTitled: The Philosophical Cantos / Canto I / WaitHereEyeSolAtes Cantos (III) . . . Nota Bene: This book is my Inferno. [not about or inspired by the Dadaist movement]

"


© 2007 Carol Maric - Being: The Obsession, Continued . . . A Raging Epidemic !

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - Do not reproduce without the author's permission--Links OK.

© 2009 Carol Maric


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is more than art. This is pure fun. This is what covering your jean backed notebook is all about, it's like the inventor of the peace sign using the semaphore letters N and D for nuclear disarmament then inverting it and drawing a circle around it. Pure fun and it makes people scratch their heads because they are wondering what fun is. lol

Posted 16 Years Ago


16 of 16 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Vil
The angels the angels in the sky and sweet spring on earth we'll see no more of eachother apart from protozoa symbolism with the symbol as the poet boiled down regretting every kiss they've given and their blood and recreation and the poor poet going dreaming and the creatures passing to the sounds

Posted 17 Years Ago


43 of 46 people found this review constructive.

A first glance this might be mistaken as the work of someone who took Ferlinghetti and T.S. Elliot, throw 'em in a mental blender, season with Hugo Ball, and call it a day. I advise other readers not to make that mistake. I did, at first, except that I read that damn Note Bene and I brought my own perceptions of inferno into the work as I read it. Then I got hooked.

I printed this one out and started writing notes. Sort of what I did when I was trying to tackle Elliot in school (and got little more than a headache and one sleepless night for my efforts). I realized as I went through it that there were words buried within the words here and there, and I'd say I did a fair job of deciphering half of them. The juxtaposition of the words and the utter chaos within the work is chilling.

So now I'm going to try to figure this one out. I think it's a wonderful poem.

Posted 17 Years Ago


46 of 47 people found this review constructive.

Um. Wow. Uh...

Sigh, now I gotta hurry up and get my Ph.D. so I can write an informed comment on this.

Definately 5 stars, though.

Posted 17 Years Ago


41 of 46 people found this review constructive.

wooow! crazyness..... i'm not sure i get it.... but i love how you stay orginal. i love the " iam my own lsd...." line, and that one of the only parts i really get..... not really my type of thing, but way to change things around and make people think!

Posted 17 Years Ago


41 of 46 people found this review constructive.

this made me dizzy a bit. but its very very interesting..

Posted 17 Years Ago


37 of 46 people found this review constructive.

I think it is hard to read, and i am a little disurbed by the font;) but i have paid attention to the words been used, and i think if you loose the font, your poem is really something.

whose work do you read? or are you affected by?

good work, hope to read some more, no fonts plz:)

Razan

Posted 17 Years Ago


45 of 47 people found this review constructive.

Wow what a trip, this is amazing..

Posted 17 Years Ago


35 of 47 people found this review constructive.

What a ride! I really like your style.

S.

Posted 17 Years Ago


34 of 47 people found this review constructive.

Ahhh...how Apollinaire would be impressed...very beautiful work!

Posted 17 Years Ago


34 of 46 people found this review constructive.

"cyclops overlooks, optic options"

Posted 17 Years Ago


34 of 47 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4424 Views
191 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on April 2, 2008
Last Updated on December 12, 2009

Author

Carol Maric
Carol Maric

And then went down to the ship, Set keel to breakers, forth on the godly sea, and . . . Ezra Pound (TCOEP).



About
" My life goal? Literary Immortality--without compromise. " " I would rather be skydiving while writing a book. " philosopher & polymath Author of the unpublished masterpiece PROTEAN NotUnTit.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..