DaDaLust

DaDaLust

A Poem by Carol Maric
"

PROTEAN NotUnTitled: The Philosophical Cantos / Canto I / WaitHereEyeSolAtes Cantos (III) . . . Nota Bene: This book is my Inferno. [not about or inspired by the Dadaist movement]

"


© 2007 Carol Maric - Being: The Obsession, Continued . . . A Raging Epidemic !

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - Do not reproduce without the author's permission--Links OK.

© 2009 Carol Maric


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is more than art. This is pure fun. This is what covering your jean backed notebook is all about, it's like the inventor of the peace sign using the semaphore letters N and D for nuclear disarmament then inverting it and drawing a circle around it. Pure fun and it makes people scratch their heads because they are wondering what fun is. lol

Posted 16 Years Ago


16 of 16 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A challenging read and a whole lot of fun. As visually perfect as a poem could hope to be. I'd love to hear a reading, though not sure if its meant to be heard. Guess some things just aren't. Very enjoyable though,thank you.

Posted 17 Years Ago


43 of 45 people found this review constructive.

Holy S**t, what a trip! It's like watching the english language turn into some kind of sanskrit binary code.

I feel InLighTEndMEAmIT and I also feel like my DAeMoN has been ReAreRangEd in a more efficient way.

Wow!

Posted 17 Years Ago


43 of 46 people found this review constructive.

NEAT!

Posted 17 Years Ago


33 of 47 people found this review constructive.

Love your catapult of protein insanity....It's beautiful....must read it again to grasp it, but I could not help wonder how much chemistry was involved and if you came out with a new protein...lol...lovely, mishel (smachedtictac)

Posted 17 Years Ago


43 of 46 people found this review constructive.

Sorry but I find this poem/prose/art very difficult to understand.Whilst I really appreciate the subltey of the wordplay and the "structure",I cannot help think that there is massive dislocation
between the happening process and any attempt at expression.However,is that the aim here?

Posted 17 Years Ago


42 of 45 people found this review constructive.

Wow. This was incredible. Hard to tear apart, but I love this, it's sweet, and angry, and totally manic. Fanastic. I would write my favorite lines, but they're so hard to transcribe. Decaptivated... is a wonderful word.

Posted 17 Years Ago


42 of 46 people found this review constructive.

this was amazing. it scraped my brain out and painted with it. i'm gonna pin this inside my skull for future reference.

Posted 17 Years Ago


38 of 46 people found this review constructive.

Haven't seen anything like this since "Finnegan's Wake." Unfortunately, I had to read it with another book in order to have someone explain it to me. And even then it wasn't that interesting.

I'm sure this is though(?)

E.

Posted 17 Years Ago


43 of 46 people found this review constructive.

and look what we have behind the artwork. you've given me an idea for a new painting.

Posted 17 Years Ago


36 of 46 people found this review constructive.

This piece is a work of art in itself!

I had a moment, while absorbing your work, thinking what if that the cord and lines of the computer disconnected and you forgot to save. WOW!

I have never seen anything like this before, though, you are an interesting soul yourself

Posted 17 Years Ago


41 of 45 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4424 Views
191 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on April 2, 2008
Last Updated on December 12, 2009

Author

Carol Maric
Carol Maric

And then went down to the ship, Set keel to breakers, forth on the godly sea, and . . . Ezra Pound (TCOEP).



About
" My life goal? Literary Immortality--without compromise. " " I would rather be skydiving while writing a book. " philosopher & polymath Author of the unpublished masterpiece PROTEAN NotUnTit.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..