Stimmung

Stimmung

A Poem by Carol Maric

This piece might be restored. 
Please feel free to read all the reviews below.  Thank You All !

© 2008 Carol Maric


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I LOVED this.
This is so sad...so brilliant. I do believe that this is my favorite piece of your yet.

Eyeam all alone...
Starving eating my very owned thoughts

You make a reader feel, my dear. And from feeling comes empathy.
The brilliant construction of the deconstruction never ceases to amaze me.

Posted 17 Years Ago


11 of 11 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The way you word things is amazing. Your work really makes me think, to the point it hurts at some points. Thanks for the great read, very mentally stimulating. I can't wait to read more!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Flo
I loved the toying with words. Interesting format, too, with the staggered lines . . . I believe Allen Ginsberg at times did something similar.

I tried to decode the meaning of the capitalized letters and the the punctuation, but I've determined that the meaning here is individually determined, to a certain degree, and this is a sort of postmodern dadaist prose. I don't know if this is your style, since I haven't read much else from you yet, but I do like this.

Reminds me of a dada experimental story of my own: "Animal Husbandry". It's on my profile. You should check it out if you get a chance.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Very, very original. I love your style, it makes me think. I liked the ending especially.

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Uhm, could you maybe explain your style to me, because I have honestly never seen poetry written like this before. I think this might be my first exposure to experimental prose!
BJH

Posted 16 Years Ago


8 of 8 people found this review constructive.

excellent use of switching "eye" and "I"; gives perception into how we as humans depend so much on how we see and view things to form our opinions and ultimately mold our destiny, which in this case, turns out to be tragic for someone else chose to look at another with prejudice...

least thats what spoke to me through this writing...WONDERFUL JOB!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


8 of 8 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Arc
Experimental poetry is always the most fascinating. I have long been awaiting a revolution in literature that will do for our Art what Picasso, Geiger and DaVinci did for "painting". This may very well be the beginning of it.Rock on.PunxRool

Posted 17 Years Ago


8 of 8 people found this review constructive.

very creatively constructed. i applaud you for origniality.

Posted 17 Years Ago


11 of 11 people found this review constructive.

I read your poetry and this one is my favorite...something in the words or nonwords or maybe just the way you arranged it really spoke to me...wonderful

Posted 17 Years Ago


11 of 11 people found this review constructive.

i loved this... the visual arrangement sets off the tone and really makes you think about every word. very moving...

Posted 17 Years Ago


11 of 11 people found this review constructive.

i liked how your arrangement of words showed your emotions. the writingstyle made the poem so strong! i loved it!

Posted 17 Years Ago


11 of 11 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

437 Views
29 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 2, 2008
Last Updated on December 2, 2008

Author

Carol Maric
Carol Maric

And then went down to the ship, Set keel to breakers, forth on the godly sea, and . . . Ezra Pound (TCOEP).



About
" My life goal? Literary Immortality--without compromise. " " I would rather be skydiving while writing a book. " philosopher & polymath Author of the unpublished masterpiece PROTEAN NotUnTit.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..