Her red dress

Her red dress

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

I needed to write a poem about a woman in a red dress who stole my hearts many moons ago.

"
                          Her red dress

Lady elegance with hair of auburn brown. She waited by her window.  She wished on the first star and the moon. To feel needed and wanted. She is lady sad and lonely. She had spent too much time alone in the house.

Once she was lady love. She wanted to be wild and wanted to dance, drink and sing. Sweet kisses of regret had become kisses missed and wished for in the dust of the closing night.

Deny kisses and long embraces are remembered by a careless man. He remembered his love dancing in her red dress. Her shoulders bare and her long legs barely hidden by the soft material of her red dress. He called her and he told her.

My sweet love, put on your red shoes and your red dress. Tonight we drink, dance and find some laughter. I want you ready to celebrate the night. You are my salvation and joy. I love and die in your eyes of joy or sadness. Tonight we will dance and find the places we forgot. We will leave behind the useless places and life.

Lady sweet and forgiving. She allowed her tears to fall. She wanted to feel needed and alive. Her prayers were answered. She found her red dress and held her red shoes. She whispered quietly.  Thank you kind Gods of the night and love for allowing me to be content.

                               Coyote/John Castellenas


© 2014 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
A new poem. I hope you enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Beautifully penned and so much Emotion and love and romance.


Thank you for this lovely piece
and thank you for your kind reviews and comments
you on my page.

Lady elegance with hair of auburn brown. She waited by her window. She wished on the first star and the moon. To feel needed and wanted. She is lady sad and lonely. She had spent too much time alone in the house.


you always paint such beautiful Romance
my poet friend.

Blessings. Kindred poet



Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Kindred poet. I appreciate your comment and kind words..
Benita-Staebell M - KindredPoet

9 Years Ago

It's a pleasure my Poet friend. You're very welcome. Blessings. Kindred poet



Reviews

Two lost souls find each other.. heal each other and love each other.... sweet and romantic write... ;)
Inspite of a li'l grammatical error..Nice work. ;)

~Sophy

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Sophy. I appreciate the help and the comment.
Oh wow that is such a tender piece of romantic writing… every woman wants to feel needed and a real man will make her feel that way.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

I agree. Thank you for reading and the comment.
Magical... Very well written. I can see it all. Great write!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Josh for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Lovely write.. This is what I have always admired.. Loved it :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Gurleen. I appreciate the comment.
Gurleen Saluja

9 Years Ago

You are welcome sir :)

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

424 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 5, 2014
Last Updated on July 9, 2014

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..