I want to fall in love again

I want to fall in love again

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Poetry for the book, The Island.

"
                                   I want to fall in love again
I sat with a dear muse by Lake Gichigana.
The blessed sun caressed our faces and
the new day was coming alive for us.

I asked her,
if you could do anything,
what would you do dear Nicole?

She smiled and she took my hands.
She whispered words of poetry for me.

"I want someone to adore me,
someone to gaze upon me, like I am the only one.

I want to share ambrosia wine and for us,
to dance for Lake Gichigana when the moon is bright.

I want to fall in love again,
I want lingering kisses and for us,
to interlace fingers and dreams forever and a day.

I want to be drunk in love,
to know the feeling of a hurricane of emotions,
where my wintry heart is never cold or alone.

I want to fall in love dear poet."

I brought her closer and I whispered,
I want to fall in love again too dear Nicole.

                   Dancing Coyote

© 2019 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Some words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

ahahaha Dancing Coyote indeed ... this is such a happy uplifting romantic poem .. and i note its not "just words"...its "some words" ... and some words it is .. story sweeps me along with the fever .. an glad i would be to catch it too! ... your poetry reflects a view of Nature as beings .. which i caught in "The blessed sun caressed our faces and" ... as if the sun is a relative .. great stuff dear friend! i have been watching for you to post anew ... thanks for sharing sir!
E.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Been busy. My grandchildren love the days of Halloween. Thank you my friend for reading and the com.. read more
Einstein Noodle

4 Years Ago

:) ...................



Reviews

I like Nicole I hope all went well with this encounter and if it didn't could you send her my way my muses seem to tire of me so very quickly it must be something I say:? eh no matter unrequited love isn't so bad if you drink it with milk and pinch your nose:) your a natural poem Mr. Coyote!

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you Robert. I appreciate the kind words.
This poem speaks to the power of reflection and the essence of love. "I want to be drunk in love" is the perfect line here. It shows we're willing to make ourselves absolutely vulnerable to another, to speak and act carefree, uninhibited, without judgment. And, when we find someone who wants the same, we've found love. We've found that "Nicole." Moving work, Coyote.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you my friend for reading and the comment. I appreciate.
So very romantic, John. This is your style 100%. Your love of women, nature, and music comes alive in every line. Always a pleasure. Lydi**

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you dear Lydia for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
are we ever quite so much alive as when we are in love.. it isn't just the heart that thrives under the spell of loves delights..

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Yes we are olla. When love is near, heart is dancing. Thank you for reading and the comment.
I want to be drunk in love,
to know the feeling of a hurricane of emotions,
where my wintry heart is never cold or alone.

I think the heart must be stirred up ever so often to continue beating. Fabulous write, John:)

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

I agree dear Pryde and thank you for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Forever the romantic, my friend!

As always, your poetry seduces the reader with its delicate romanticism, describing a scene between two willing lovers navigating its fertile waters, always lingering with doubts yet bold enough to seek what they need. The words you have written from the female perspective forever hold true; all women want to be adored and it is a special man that can meet those expectations. The Dancing Coyote must be one of those men.

I enjoyed this poem, my friend. Another finely written piece for your burgeoning tome of Romantic poetry.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you my friend for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Sweetly romantic but wonderfully real. I thought my being in love days were behind me and here I am nearly sixty with a four year old daughter. There's thirty years between her and her sister and only a year between her and my granddaughter. I guess God knew I needed someone to love and care for in my later years. I can only be thankful every day. Bless you and yours and I enjoyed the read.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

I am glad you found happiness and thank you Fabian for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Gorgeous poetry sir. You bring romance back alive from the dead. You sparkle our eyes with sweet dew of the morning. As the sun comes up, we see love birds on high wire.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you Sami for the kind words. I do appreciate.
Sami Khalil

4 Years Ago

You are welcome Coyote .
My dear friend, your words strike deep chords within me. One longs to feel the bliss, feel that hurricane of emotions, to be be swept away in that tide. What wouldn’t I give to be eternally in love. Thank you for putting those thoughts in such a beautifully worded poem.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

Thank you dear friend. I agree. In the grasp of being crazy in love. Utopia for the heart.
DIVYA

4 Years Ago

You’re welcome, my friend.
at my age...falling in love again would be nice...
but usually someone compatible will be that same someone who is comfortable in her own autonomy as am i.....but the thought is pleasant....for sure.
j.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

4 Years Ago

I believe we can in love at any age. Need someone to excite our heart and thank you Jacob for readin.. read more

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 6, 2019
Last Updated on November 6, 2019

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..